Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2170662 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: The Ledend of Georgina Bolton
« Reply #2340 on: October 14, 2007, 12:51:39 am »
After having a nightmare I thought I needed a little distraction, have a look whether someone has posted a story, read a little and settle down enough to be able to sleep again. Maybe that was the wrong sort of story....
One can tell you´ve watched quite a few horror movies, my dear. I admit it was scary, and although I don´t like horror movies, I´m not easily scared by something written. But after dreaming that my little one fell down the stairs and died in my arms, it was the part about Ennis being ware of the time passing that really gipped my heart.

Dagi

Awwwww Dagi????

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Foretold?
« Reply #2341 on: October 14, 2007, 02:20:23 am »
Foretold? by Littlewing1957

A young Jack Twist walked past the grieving plain every day on his way to school.  The things he often saw there would have leveled a lesser sort, but Jack remembered his mom telling him that he will be able to “see” things.  Jack’s mom said he was born with a veil over his face, a thin membrane that the doctors had to remove.  Mrs. Twist said that Jack was special, had the ability to see into the next world.  Jack believed her the first time he passed by the grieving plain.

Jack generally hurried past the cemetery and tried to keep his eyes straight on the road ahead.  But being young, his curiosity always got the better of him.  Jack looked over at the headstones and saw, as clear as day, Lester Wolfe standing near a gravestone.  Poor Lester died when he was only 29 years old in a car accident.  Jack watched as Lester, all decked out in his Sunday best, including a top hat and gloves, gestured to him.  Lester waved and wagged a finger at Jack, smiling all the while.  Lester’s scrawny face was chalk white, his smile toothless.  Jack stopped walking and looked at the specter.  He shook his head no and kept walking.  Nothing to do but accept his “gift.”  Jack was accustomed to seeing spirits walking around the grieving plain.  Most of them were folks he knew, but some were strangers to him.  Jack always saw Grace Bailey, a 5 year old killed by a hit-and-run driver.  Grace lived 3 farms away, but his family was friendly with the Bailey clan.  Jack attended Gracie’s funeral, and seeing at her all laid out, he thought she looked just like a doll on Sears’ shelf.  The funeral gave Jack nightmares for some time, and seeing Grace now, sitting atop her headstone, hands in her lap, her pretty dress dirt stained, well, it disturbed Jack.  He had to look away when Grace stared at him, began to cry and ask for her mommy.  Jack ran all the way to school whenever he saw Grace’s spirit.

The sightings were getting too much for 10 year old Jack, but he had to get to school.  His folks couldn’t drive him there, and to walk past the grieving plain was the fastest way to the schoolhouse.  One fine day Jack passed by the plain and noticed a service in progress.  Young children strayed from the gathering and were jumping and playing among some of the graves.  A lively young boy jumped from one space to another, and with every leap Jack felt a definite chill.  He stopped in his tracks and watched the child jump from place to place.  And Jack felt chilled to the bone whenever the kid landed.  He remembered his mother saying that she got a chill whenever someone walked on her grave!  Jack didn’t know what was happening, but somehow he had to see the part of the grieving plain where the child was playing.  He made his way over, and when the children saw Jack’s approach, they backed away and joined the others.  Jack noticed how the chills stopped when the children moved away.  He looked at the spot where the lad was jumping and leaping.  The land was untouched, but he watched in amazement as a small cross materialized in the dirt on the plot.  It was shadowy, almost transparent, but as Jack approached, he was able to make out the wording.  The cross read:

John M. Twist
November 3, 1943 – June 4, 1982

Jack looked up from the cross and felt Lester standing beside him.  Lester pointed to Jack’s grave: his modest cross for a headstone with his gloved hand.  Jack nodded sadly and watched as Lester slowly disappeared.  Jack turned and resumed the walk to school.  He always felt that he wasn’t long for this Earth, and if he was to die so young, he vowed to live life on his terms – give himself every moment!

Dagi

Re: The Ledend of Georgina Bolton
« Reply #2342 on: October 14, 2007, 07:45:16 am »
Hey, maybe it would be interesting if Daniel and Tyler discovered the Bolton place?   :laugh:

I would most certainly be interested!  Sounds good to me!

Oh please, Gary, write about them again!

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Foretold?
« Reply #2343 on: October 14, 2007, 07:54:13 am »
Foretold? by Littlewing1957

A young Jack Twist walked past the grieving plain every day on his way to school.  The things he often saw there would have leveled a lesser sort, but Jack remembered his mom telling him that he will be able to “see” things.  Jack’s mom said he was born with a veil over his face, a thin membrane that the doctors had to remove.  Mrs. Twist said that Jack was special, had the ability to see into the next world.  Jack believed her the first time he passed by the grieving plain.

Jack generally hurried past the cemetery and tried to keep his eyes straight on the road ahead.  But being young, his curiosity always got the better of him.  Jack looked over at the headstones and saw, as clear as day, Lester Wolfe standing near a gravestone.  Poor Lester died when he was only 29 years old in a car accident.  Jack watched as Lester, all decked out in his Sunday best, including a top hat and gloves, gestured to him.  Lester waved and wagged a finger at Jack, smiling all the while.  Lester’s scrawny face was chalk white, his smile toothless.  Jack stopped walking and looked at the specter.  He shook his head no and kept walking.  Nothing to do but accept his “gift.”  Jack was accustomed to seeing spirits walking around the grieving plain.  Most of them were folks he knew, but some were strangers to him.  Jack always saw Grace Bailey, a 5 year old killed by a hit-and-run driver.  Grace lived 3 farms away, but his family was friendly with the Bailey clan.  Jack attended Gracie’s funeral, and seeing at her all laid out, he thought she looked just like a doll on Sears’ shelf.  The funeral gave Jack nightmares for some time, and seeing Grace now, sitting atop her headstone, hands in her lap, her pretty dress dirt stained, well, it disturbed Jack.  He had to look away when Grace stared at him, began to cry and ask for her mommy.  Jack ran all the way to school whenever he saw Grace’s spirit.

The sightings were getting too much for 10 year old Jack, but he had to get to school.  His folks couldn’t drive him there, and to walk past the grieving plain was the fastest way to the schoolhouse.  One fine day Jack passed by the plain and noticed a service in progress.  Young children strayed from the gathering and were jumping and playing among some of the graves.  A lively young boy jumped from one space to another, and with every leap Jack felt a definite chill.  He stopped in his tracks and watched the child jump from place to place.  And Jack felt chilled to the bone whenever the kid landed.  He remembered his mother saying that she got a chill whenever someone walked on her grave!  Jack didn’t know what was happening, but somehow he had to see the part of the grieving plain where the child was playing.  He made his way over, and when the children saw Jack’s approach, they backed away and joined the others.  Jack noticed how the chills stopped when the children moved away.  He looked at the spot where the lad was jumping and leaping.  The land was untouched, but he watched in amazement as a small cross materialized in the dirt on the plot.  It was shadowy, almost transparent, but as Jack approached, he was able to make out the wording.  The cross read:

John M. Twist
November 3, 1943 – June 4, 1982

Jack looked up from the cross and felt Lester standing beside him.  Lester pointed to Jack’s grave: his modest cross for a headstone with his gloved hand.  Jack nodded sadly and watched as Lester slowly disappeared.  Jack turned and resumed the walk to school.  He always felt that he wasn’t long for this Earth, and if he was to die so young, he vowed to live life on his terms – give himself every moment!

Brilliant, Littlewing, you sure have a talent for creepy stories, my dear! I saw everything as if I were right there. Even the dirt stains on Gracie´s dress...

Dagi

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2344 on: October 14, 2007, 05:22:28 pm »
Hi there Littlewing,

Well, it's a good thing that I don't live in West Virginia anymore.  When I was back there I often walked in the cemetery not far from my house.  I went there several times a week.  And usually I was completely alone.  Or was I?   :laugh:  If I went there now I'd be thinking of your story, and I'd constantly be looking over my shoulder.

This had a very creepy feel, and most esepcially the last part that was reminiscent of Dickens.

Gary

Thanks, Gary.  Speaking of Dickens, I just love A Christmas Carol, and own just about every production ever made on DVD and VHS.  I think A Christmas carol is the scariest thing I've ever seen.  I'm frightened all during the holidays, as I watch a different version of the story practically every day.  Even the Muppets Christmas Carol has me turning on every light in the house!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2345 on: October 14, 2007, 05:23:45 pm »
Brilliant, Littlewing, you sure have a talent for creepy stories, my dear! I saw everything as if I were right there. Even the dirt stains on Gracie´s dress...

Dagi

Thanks, Dagi.  I'm working on another scary tale that I hope to post tomorrow.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2346 on: October 15, 2007, 12:23:05 am »
Very creepy littlewing ... you're brilliant and scaring the begeebers out of me! 

Susie

SusieBaby, I sacred myself!  I was writing this all the while waiting for my daughter to call for a ride.  I had my cell phone next to the keyboard, and my haunted, 100+ year old house was unusually quiet.  All of the sudden, while I was typing away about Jack in the grieving plain, the cell phone rang and I almost jumped out of my skin!  :laugh:

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Sweet Dreams
« Reply #2347 on: October 15, 2007, 12:24:52 am »
Sweet Dreams by Susie

Jack wrapped his arms around his lover, stroking his chest, his stomach, his groin, his thighs, Ennis' flesh tingling under his touch.

"Hmmmmm...."  the soft sound came from deep within Ennis' throat, turning sleepily into his lovers embrace, seeking out warm moist lips, kissing, licking, searching.  Ennis' eyes filled with tears, tears of love. 

"S'alright.... s'alright...."  Jack breathed, those precious words echoing in Ennis' ears.   

"Ah, what you do to me Jack...."

"G'night Ennis.... sweet dreams."  and with those gentle words, Ennis felt Jack's warm breath fade into the night, as he drifted into peaceful slumber.

Susie 

So beautiful, Susie.  And a great departure from our scary stories.  I think I'll write a sexy, hot tale before I post a scary one.  Beautiful writing, Sweets!  Read on..

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Kisses
« Reply #2348 on: October 15, 2007, 12:45:30 am »
Kisses by Littlewing1957

Jack was about to curl up on the bear skin rug when Ennis walked over and lowered himself to the floor.  He spread Jack’s limber body to the full length of the rug and gently placed his head on the stuffed head of the bear.  Jack smiled as Ennis climbed atop him and slowly ran his fingers through Jack’s thinning hair.  Ennis lifted Jack’s chin just a tilt and lowered his mouth in an expansive kiss.

Ennis was silent as he gazed on his lover’s serene countenance.  Jack spread his arms wide, encouraged Ennis to lace his fingers with his own. 

“Am I too heavy?”  Ennis asked as he kissed Jack’s chin.  Jack was too moved to answer right away.  He wanted to feel Ennis’ mouth. 

“No, Cowboy,” Jack stammered softly.  “You’re okay.  Just stay here with me.”  Ennis smiled timidly and kissed Jack on the side of his full mouth.  Jack lay still as Ennis started the kisses up high on his forehead, trailed his cheeks, his sharp jaw – kissing! Kissing. 

“That Ennis is sure a sexy senior citizen!”  Jack thought as he marveled at Ennis' prowess at 65 years old.  Jack was the same age, of course, and was aware of health problems and challenges of seniors. He liked to keep abreast of newfangled terms for illnesses and treatments.  As Ennis continued his smooches, Jack thought the following:

“Blood pressure lowering, serotonin levels rising!  At this rate, we’ll live forever.”  Jack began to kiss back, pulling Ennis closer!

“Never stop kissing me!”  Jack breathed into Ennis’ warm mouth.  It was a request that Ennis though he could honor.

Dagi

Re: Sweet Dreams
« Reply #2349 on: October 15, 2007, 02:53:01 am »
Sweet Dreams by Susie

Jack wrapped his arms around his lover, stroking his chest, his stomach, his groin, his thighs, Ennis' flesh tingling under his touch.

"Hmmmmm...."  the soft sound came from deep within Ennis' throat, turning sleepily into his lovers embrace, seeking out warm moist lips, kissing, licking, searching.  Ennis' eyes filled with tears, tears of love. 

"S'alright.... s'alright...."  Jack breathed, those precious words echoing in Ennis' ears.   

"Ah, what you do to me Jack...."

"G'night Ennis.... sweet dreams."  and with those gentle words, Ennis felt Jack's warm breath fade into the night, as he drifted into peaceful slumber.

Susie 

Yummie, that was a sweet and sexy moment, Susie dear.....""Ah, what you do to me Jack...."

Dagi