Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2170127 times)

Dagi

Re: Rude Awakening
« Reply #2380 on: October 17, 2007, 02:25:15 pm »
Hehehe ... thank you Dagi honey!  I'm with you ... I find vampire kisses very erotic and as for Jack, well he could suck on my neck all night long!!

You know what ... I don't know what begeebers are ... it's probably a polite British way of saying "Scare the crap out of you".

I'm sorry .. I won't apologise again ... whoopsy daisies sorry for saying "sorry" .... Whoopsy daisies, did it again ... Sorry, I'm British, we can't help ourselves!

Susie   

You guys are really to be pittied!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dagi

« Reply #2381 on: October 17, 2007, 02:29:21 pm »
Very creepy, Susie dear.  I love vampire stories.  And the idea of Jack waking up to find that he's being violated is very scary.  And now we can only wonder what will happen next.  Will Jack turn Ennis into a vampire now?  Will they spend eternity together going about sucking off twink boys?  Um...sucking their necks I mean.

Gary

I wonder whether you spend a moment or two of your day without thinking of sex.  ::)

And to Susie: a sequel would be great!  :D

Dagi

« Reply #2382 on: October 17, 2007, 02:30:13 pm »

Dagi

« Reply #2383 on: October 17, 2007, 02:36:19 pm »
Ooh I think Gary should take up that challenge Dagi ... especially if he's going to send them on the prowl for pretty little twink boys!

Susie   

Oh yeah, do it, Gary!! Thinking of your describtion of E. it would definitely be a pleasure to read.... ;)

Dagi

Re: The Visitor
« Reply #2384 on: October 17, 2007, 02:39:28 pm »
Well that's a flippin' understatement Gary!  It's gross and disgusting and foul and weird and evil and nasty .. I had to watch it from behind a cushion!

Susie 

Guess then it´s exactly the right movie for Gary!  :laugh:

Dagi

« Reply #2385 on: October 17, 2007, 02:40:31 pm »
Oooh yeah ...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I have to copy that smilie, it´s incredibe!!

Dagi

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #2386 on: October 17, 2007, 02:43:04 pm »
If you excuse me now, my husband is not at home and I´m expecting a friend.  ;D I have to light a fire and open a bottle of wine! Have fun, you two, and I´m looking forward to the vampire sequel !

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #2387 on: October 18, 2007, 03:37:02 am »
Yeh yeh yeh!!

I would NEVER want them to be enticed into a threeway or something equally depraved ... but they are vampires .. so that changes ALL the rules!  Well Jack's a vampire ... Ennis isn't .... yet!!

You've got me foaming at the mouth now!! 

Susie

What´s depraved about a threeway?? Don´t fool us playing the proper English Lady here.  ::) I´ll have to scan a few pages of Michael Tolliver Lives and send them to you .... ;D

Dagi

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Room 4
« Reply #2388 on: October 18, 2007, 12:44:09 pm »

MMM sexy, Littelwing, although nothing has happened yet, but just picturing Jack is doing it for me.  ;D   Susie wants to know what happened in room 4? Well first I want to know what happened in room 5!  :P

Dagi

All in good time, you guys!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2389 on: October 18, 2007, 12:47:28 pm »
Can I just apologise in advance here?!  This story is completely silly and outrageous ... I just wanted to see if I could scare the begeebers out of you!  Please don't be offended!

Rude Awakening by Susiebell

Jack was sleeping soundly, his head filled with comforting images of soft brown eyes, delicate pink lips, slim long legs, thick pulsating cock.  A cool breeze drifted gently over him, the white cotton sheet slowly slipping downwards, smooth as liquid silver over the contours of his body.  He sighed.  Hot breath with lips almost but not quite touching, glided over his naked form, warming his chest, his stomach, his groin.  A silky wetness enveloped him, sucking slowly, gently, seductively.

“Hmmmmm ….”

His hips rocked involuntarily up and down, up and down. 

“Yes.… yes….”

The warm mouth was moving back up his body, planting tiny kisses over his belly, his nipples, his neck.

He looked up dreamily ..… In an instant, his blood turned to ice!  He was peering into the eyes of a stranger, evil eyes piercing his very soul.  He struggled to move, but his body was paralysed with fear, beads of sweat forming on his brow, trickling onto the bed sheets.  The stranger smiled, exposing gleaming white teeth, the canines disproportionately large, the tips glistening red.

Long knarled fingers caressed his chin.  He opened his mouth to scream, emitting only a pitiful whimper as the thumb stroked his parted lips.  His head was being moved slowly to one side, revealing the creamy plump flesh of his neck.  Jack was powerless, his body numb.

He felt two sharp stabs of pain and the sucking began again, this time excitedly, greedily.  His hips rocked once more, his mind a whirling mass of unbelievable pain and pleasure, his blood and spunk simultaneously and rhythmically pumping out of his body, his world slowly fading into darkness.

“What’s that on your neck?”  Ennis smirked, letting go of the steering wheel with one hand and reaching over to touch the two small scabs behind Jack’s ear.

“Nothin bud, just a bite or somethin’” he smiled back, “Lets get a move on, it’s already midnight, we wanna get to the cabin before dawn.”

“Patience, lil darlin’” Ennis glanced over at Jack.  Six months was a long time, and he could barely wait the rest of the journey.  He ran his fingers through Jack’s chocolate brown hair.

Jack smiled, taking Ennis’ hand in his, turning it over and kissing his open palm “I’m gonna eat you alive Ennis Del Mar…. ” he growled hungrily, “ … I’m gonna suck the life outta you.”

Susie

Hahaha!  Outrageous!

Wonderful, SusieBaby!  Brilliant.  I've always though vampire as sexy and even romantic, and your tale is both!  Lovely, inventive tale!