Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2170819 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Room 4
« Reply #2390 on: October 18, 2007, 12:48:46 pm »
I'm dying to know what's up with room 4, Littlewing.   :D  Don't hold out on us too long.

Gary

It's coming!  Patience, my sweet!

Dagi

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #2391 on: October 18, 2007, 01:59:08 pm »
All in good time, you guys!

It's coming!  Patience, my sweet!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: But doesn´t it feel good, honey? Nobody ever asked me to write a story... :-\ :( ;) ;D :laugh:

Dagi

« Reply #2392 on: October 18, 2007, 04:40:13 pm »
Phew, Gary sweetheart, you gave me something to digest here....was it really Susie and me who talked you into this?  ;D Hey everybody, we are two innocent girls!

I'm still trying to regain composure.  ;D  Brilliantly done. *deep breath*
F*ck Dostoevsky, he sure as hell would be green with envy reading this, Gary!  :laugh: 

You start almost romantically, cooing about leaves changing their colors and Indian summers. I loved how you portrayed Ennis as the reluctant one, who has to be talked into murdering by the argument that only this way he could stay with Jack.

Then the reference to the Mexican rent boy....that comes back again later turning Ennis into an animal raging with jealousy....it's so good.

And then your description of the boy, well, what can I say, I knew that would just blow me away.  ;D

When they were raping the kid in order to "save" it - *swallows hard* that was almost unbearable.  *Dagi shakes her head in disbelief, muttering Novelists do have one incredible imagination. *

All in all: One of the best pieces I've ever read, my friend. And I've tried to lay it on as thin as possible...you know why.  ;)

Love ya,
Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #2393 on: October 18, 2007, 05:16:39 pm »
Wow Dagi, such praise.  And for a story that I'm sure would land me in jail in half the world.   :laugh:  I really am glad you liked it.  I was afraid that it was way too dark, but once I got going I just had to finish it.  Thank you so much for the positive feedback.  I can now breath a sigh of relief.

Gary

Well, yeah, I thought something similar.  ;D  I sure now why you didn´t post it before going to bed, and why you wanted to post it before we would go to bed!  :laugh:

Much love,
Dagi

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: The Visitor
« Reply #2394 on: October 18, 2007, 09:43:09 pm »
I did see Quills.  Very interesting film.

Gary

I sort of liked it.  Quills was kind of disgusting, though!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2395 on: October 18, 2007, 09:44:56 pm »

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: But doesn´t it feel good, honey? Nobody ever asked me to write a story... :-\ :( ;) ;D :laugh:

Oh good grief, Dagi.  You artistic types are so sensitive!  :-\  :-*

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Sustenance
« Reply #2396 on: October 18, 2007, 09:56:58 pm »
This story is rated NC17
Sustenance by garycottle

Exceptional, Gary!  As I've said before, you're a novelist!  I'm ashamed to post part 2 of my story after reading this.  Brilliant, Babe!  It is sort of like Interview with the Vampire, only with...well, I was going to say gay men, but I'm certain lestat was at least bi-sexual if not fully gay.  Gorgeous writing, Gary!  I'm reading this one over and over...

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2397 on: October 18, 2007, 09:59:45 pm »
Wow Dagi, such praise.  And for a story that I'm sure would land me in jail in half the world.   :laugh:  I really am glad you liked it.  I was afraid that it was way too dark, but once I got going I just had to finish it.  Thank you so much for the possitive feedback.  I can now breath a sigh of relief.

Gary

You shouldn't have worried, Gary!  This piece is too brilliant to keep to yourself.  No one is angry or appalled.  We're just blown away!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Room 4 (Part 2)
« Reply #2398 on: October 18, 2007, 10:05:18 pm »
Room 4 (Part 2) by Littlewing1957

Ennis walked over and sat down on the full-sized bed.  He looked around at the spare furnishings and was strangely satisfied.  The place reminded him of The Siesta Motel, where he and Jack were reunited some 5 years ago.  Ennis considered walking out to his van to fetch his belongings, but thought better of it.  He wanted to shower and wait for Jack’s visit.

Jack gathered his things from his truck in a hurry.  He brought only the bare essentials: parka, boots, shaving kit, lots of clean underwear and several changes of clothes.  With his gear on the motel room bed, Jack disrobed and stepped into the shower for a much deserved wash.  He thought of Ennis as he lathered his private parts!  Jack loved to pleasure himself, indulged often, but as far as he was concerned, nothing could compare with Ennis Del Mar’s touch!  Once he was changed, Jack locked his room and made his way to Ennis.  Ennis opened the door on the first knock, and in a matter of seconds, the two men were rolling on the bed – kissing, rubbing, pulling, and grunting!  Jack was all ready to disrobe when he noticed several shadows at the window!  The paper thin drapes were drawn tight, and several human shaped figures stood there, at the window!  The shadows were eerily still, and they seemed to be looking in at Ennis and Jack!

“Do you see that, Cowboy?” Jack pointing to the window and cowering.

“What the..” Ennis gaped, frightened now.  He was frantic that they had been caught, and some angry redneck mob was watching, waiting.. tire irons in hand.. or hammers.. or whatever they used in those parts!

“I gotta go see who it is!” Jack stammered as he leaped from the bed.  Ennis was behind him in a flash, trying to wrestle him back.

“Jack, don’t do it!”  Ennis whispered.  “Maybe they didn’t see anything, and are at the wrong room.  If we’re real quiet, they might go away!”  But Jack was having none of it!  He pulled himself free of Ennis’ arms and flung the door wide open!

No one there!

“God, what is goin’ on?”  Jack whispered.  Ennis walked up behind his lover and looked out.

Nothing there!

The two men glanced at each other, surely wondering how they both could have imagined the same thing!  Jack whistled and led Ennis back into the room.  They were both too spooked to make love and decided to drive into town for something to eat.

The drive into town was uneventful.  Jack noticed a small café and suggested they have supper there.  Ennis parked his van in the tiny parking lot, which was practically empty.

“What can I get for you gentlemen?”  The waitress stood poised with her pad.  Jack and Ennis placed their orders and sat quietly for awhile.  As their meals arrived, Jack broke the silence.

“What do you make of that spectacle at the window?”  Jack asked his lover.  Ennis was silent as he doused his fries with a healthy dose of ketchup.

“I don’t know, Jack!”  Ennis exclaimed as he munched on a crispy French fry.  “But I’ll tell you this... I think we should leave that motel.  I’m getting a bad feeling about that place!”  Ennis sat still and placed his hands in his lap.  “What we saw may mean nothing, but I don’t think we should take any chances!”  Jack thought it over.

“Whatever you say, Friend!”  Jack nodded.  “We should be able to find another place nearby, shouldn’t we?”  Ennis shook his head in the affirmative, and the pair finished their meals.

Ennis drove them back to the motel in silence.  Once there, they each headed for their rooms to make ready to leave…

To be continued..

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Room 4 (Part 2)
« Reply #2399 on: October 18, 2007, 11:47:04 pm »
This is really creepy, Littlewing.  Those shadows at the window would have me running for the hills. 

Before they open the door and realize that no one is outside looking in, they consider staying quiet and pretending they weren't there.  I should have thought of that one yesterday.  I heard a knock at my door, and I opened it without thinking.  I was expecting the UPS man.  But that's not who it was.  Instead it was a couple of Jehovah's Witnesses.   :-\  Two old men wanting me to read The Watchtower.  Golly, if I had to hear a sales pitch for someone's faith yesterday, why couldn't it have been delivered by a couple of Mormon boys?   :P

Thank you so much for another great scary story.  I'm so into this.   ;D

Gary

I'm into it as well, Gary!  I've never read a scary story I didn't like.  I'll tell you something..my grandmother would tell ghost stories until I was afraid to go to sleep at night!  I even compiled grandma's stories and used them for my folklore class at Berkeley.  Several of my family's ghost stories, legends, counting out rhymes, myths are on archive at US Berkeley's folklore dept.

The Jehovah witnesses are almost fixtures in my neighborhood.  There is a large Kingdom Hall right around the corner.  The Mormons are not quite such a presence in the neighborhood, but they come around from time to time.  When you get down here I'll have to show you Oakland's Mormon Temple.  It sits high up in the hills and you can see it from just about every point in the City.  It is rumored that the impressive steeples{sp?} are pure gold.  Here is a link with a picture,

http://www.ldschurchtemples.com/oakland