Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2171685 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: The White Dog
« Reply #2410 on: October 20, 2007, 12:20:03 am »
Littlewing, this may be something of a ghost story, but it's about the sweetest one I've ever read.  It's so nice to think of Jack taking the form of a white stray dog in order to watch over Ennis.

I noticed that you dedicated it to your grandmother.  She died the same year I graduated form high school and started college.  That seems like many a moon ago, but I'm sure you still miss her.

Gary 

Thanks, Gary.  Some of my grandmother's stories are inspiration for the fic I'm writing here.  Not all of them, but a few.  I just need to tweak the tales a bit to include J&E.  I'm having such fun!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Room 4 (Part 2)
« Reply #2411 on: October 20, 2007, 12:22:43 am »
WOW!  This is getting so creepy littlewing.  They should leave right now!!  Can't wait for the next installment!

Susie

Thanks, SusieBaby.  The next chapter may have to wait for the weekend.  I had a hard day at work today!  I may post an unrelated story, though.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Give us some of that candy!
« Reply #2412 on: October 20, 2007, 01:10:18 am »
Give us some of that Candy! by Littlewing1957

(AU, A BBM slice of Life)

I’ll get it this time!”  Jack yelled to the den as he headed toward the door.  He reached for the bowl of candy and held it ready for the children.  Jack opened the door and was greeted with,

“Tricks or Treat?!!!”

Jack smiled when he saw a tiny ghost, a pirate and a witch holding out Halloween bags, eager for candy. 

“You guys look pretty scary!”  Jack laughed as he gave each costumed child several pieces of candy.  He had miniature Snickers bars, Butterfingers, Hershey Bars with and without almonds.  The children said their “thank yous” and headed off to the neighbor’s house.  Ennis walked into the living room with Baby Indigo just as Jack was closing the door.

“How you doin’ with candy, darlin’?”  Ennis asked his husband.  “I can go out to the kitchen for more, if you’re running out.”  Jack peeked in the bowl.

“Naw, I should have enough for now.”  Jack said as he kissed Ennis’ jaw and patted Indigo’s cheek.  Ennis dressed Indigo in her first Halloween costume, a colorful bumble bee.  Baby Indigo squealed as Jack fetched a tiny Hershey bar from the bowl and held it up to her beautiful face.  She laughed with delight and reached for the candy.

“She can’t eat that!”  Ennis laughed.  Jack smiled and tore the wrapping from the bar.

“Maybe just a little bite?”  Jack pleaded.  He broke off a tiny piece no bigger than a quarter of an inch and showed it to Ennis.  Ennis nodded and moved Indigo closer to Daddy Jack.  Jack placed the candy in her tiny mouth and both men watched as their daughter savored the smooth chocolate.

“Is that good, sugar?”  Jack cooed as he kissed his child on her little cheek.  Ennis laughed with joy to watch his husband nurture their child.   Another knock on the door and Ennis answered.  He held Indigo as he passed out candy to several scary characters, while their parents looked on from the porch.  One of their neighbors asked to hold Indigo and Ennis obliged.

“She sure is getting big, isn’t she?”  Lynn observed as she bounced Indigo up and down. 

“Yeah, she’s growin up right before our very eyes!”  Ennis spoke proudly to his next door neighbor and good friend.  Lynn smiled and kissed Indigo before passing her back to her daddy.

“Now remember, Ennis,” Lynn began,  “party at my place 7:00 sharp.  I see Indigo is already dressed, but what about you and Jack?  Aren’t you guys going to dress up?”  Ennis smiled at his friend.

“Naw, Lynn, we decided to pass on the costumes this year.  We hate to be party poopers, but I think we’ll just come as ourselves.  We’ll be there by 7:00.  See you then.”

“Okay, Ennis, no problem about the costumes.  I don’t think I’m going to dress up, either.  Just don’t be late!”  Lynn said as she wagged a manicured finger at Ennis.  He watched his friend walk down his front steps, and then turned to join Jack in the living room.

Jack was seated on the leather couch flipping channels.

“I think I want to see something scary, En!”  Jack remarked as Ennis sat down beside him.  Ennis chuckled softly as he cuddled Indigo on his lap.

“Rodeo, you sure can be lame sometimes!”  Ennis joked as he ruffled Jack’s hair.  Jack giggled and continued his search of the cable movie channels.

“Listen Jack, we gotta get to Lynn’s party.”  Ennis stated matter-of-factly.  "Are you gonna change, or go as you are?”  Baby Indigo looked at Daddy Jack.  He took her from Ennis’ lap and placed her on his own.

“Do we have to go, En?”  Jack asked, innocently.  “I would be happy just staying here, watchin’ scary movies and giving out candy.  I think some more kids should be by tonight."  Ennis though about what Jack said and grinned.

“Well, I think Lynn will understand if we don’t show.”  Ennis said diplomatically.  His voice took on a low, husky quality.  “I would rather be here alone with you, just sittin’ on my butt.”  Jack moved closer to his husband and placed Indigo on the floor.

“Oh?”  Jack whispered as he took Ennis into his arms.

“Yeah!” Ennis said in his sexy voice.  “Hey Rodeo,” Ennis began.  “You gave Indigo something sweet a minute ago, but what about me?”  Ennis ran a few fingers across Jack’s sensuous mouth. 

“Where is my sugar?”  Ennis asked demurely.  Jack blushed and pulled him close.  He held his lover’s head and kissed him like there was no tomorrow. 

Dagi

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #2413 on: October 20, 2007, 01:41:36 pm »

I love the Ennis/Indigo/Jack stories! Love them! They are extremely comforting.....and you always manage to add something sexy - but how could you not, telling about those men. ;D

Thanks so much, Marie. As Gary said, you are so generous, I can´t begin to tell you how much I´m looking forward to seeing you in May!!!!!!!

Dagi :-*

Dagi

Re: Sustenance
« Reply #2414 on: October 20, 2007, 01:44:51 pm »
You will let me write one or two more scary stories, won't you?  I don't think they'll be as intense as the last one.  But if you don't want to read them I'll understand. 

I try to convey something of myself in all the stories I post, but some are more revealing than others.  And the last one was special.  It came from deep in my soul.  I trusted you and everyone here with my darkest fears and fantasies.  Thanks so much for not giving me the boot.

Gary   

How could we ever give you the boot, Gary dear? The more we get to know you the more we love you. Thanks for trusting us and sharing your darkest fears and fantasies.

Dagi :)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Sustenance
« Reply #2415 on: October 20, 2007, 10:12:00 pm »
You will let me write one or two more scary stories, won't you?  I don't think they'll be as intense as the last one.  But if you don't want to read them I'll understand. 

I try to convey something of myself in all the stories I post, but some are more revealing than others.  And the last one was special.  It came from deep in my soul.  I trusted you and everyone here with my darkest fears and fantasies.  Thanks so much for not giving me the boot.

Gary   

Please continue, Gary!  I love reading scary stories!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Give us some of that candy!
« Reply #2416 on: October 20, 2007, 10:12:29 pm »
Aww littlewing .. I do love this little heartwarming slice of life series with Indigo.  And I remember giving my children their first lick of chocolate ... their little eyes glazed over as though they'd just discovered heaven!!

Susie

Thanks, Susiebaby! 

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Room 4 (Part 2)
« Reply #2417 on: October 20, 2007, 10:13:05 pm »
Littlewing, I'm very much looking forward to hearing your voice, and seeing you in person.  And I'm sure I'll love you.  How could I not.  You're always so sweet and kind, and the way you share so many stories with us is very generous.  You give of yourself so freely here.

Gary   

I love you Gary!  You're so sweet!  :-*

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Give us some of that candy!
« Reply #2418 on: October 20, 2007, 10:15:08 pm »
This is very sweet and endearing, Littlewing.  We used to get up to 200 trick-or-treaters back in Fayetteville.  I'd decorate with Indian corn, corn stalks, and gourds, and carve several jack-o-lanterns, and I'd make a point of being very gernous with the treats.  I'd give up can's of coke and full-sized candy bars.  I loved it.

Gary

You gave cans of coke?  Hmmmm that's different.  The most unusual things I've seen handed out are small stuffed teddy bears, hot buttered popcorn.  I can't wait to stock up on my Halloween candy.  I love everything about the "holiday!"

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #2419 on: October 20, 2007, 10:16:15 pm »

I love the Ennis/Indigo/Jack stories! Love them! They are extremely comforting.....and you always manage to add something sexy - but how could you not, telling about those men. ;D

Thanks so much, Marie. As Gary said, you are so generous, I can´t begin to tell you how much I´m looking forward to seeing you in May!!!!!!!

Dagi :-*

Thanks, Dagi!  I got your PM and will answer soon.  I can't wait for your visit.  My sister, my daughter and I are very excited!  :)