Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2170139 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Room 4 (part 3)
« Reply #2420 on: October 21, 2007, 12:25:05 am »
Room 4 (Part 3) by Littlewing1957

Ennis didn’t have much to pack.  Most of his belongings remained in the van, as he never had a chance to retrieve them and bring them to his room.  He fetched his lighter and a few coins he placed on the bureau and looked out the window.  Ennis was a brave man, but something about the motel chilled the marrow of his bones.  He ventured a glance out the window, hoping to see Jack walking toward his room.  But Jack was not in the general vicinity.  Nothing left to do but track him down so the two of them could get the hell out of there!

Jack placed his gear in his truck bed and headed to Ennis’ room.  He would make sure Ennis was ready to leave, and have him wait in his van until Jack checked them out.  Jack was uneasy walking the few feet to Ennis’ room, and he hated himself for it.  Ennis opened the door on the 2nd knock, allowing Jack to enter.

“You about ready, Cowboy?”  Jack whispered to his lover.  Ennis placed a firm hand on Jack’s shoulder and nodded in the affirmative.

“Okay, well, just wait in your van and I’ll check us out.”  Jack said as he took Ennis’ hand.

“Look, Rodeo,” Ennis began.  “I sure hope we’re settled soon.”  Ennis kissed the tips of Jack’s fingers.  “I can’t wait to be with you, lil darling!  All this time and I haven’t had a chance to touch you!”

Jack nodded knowingly.

“I know, Friend!”  Jack whispered as he rubbed his lover’s back.  “I can’t wait to be between your thighs.  But the sooner we get out of here, the sooner I’ll have you inside me.  C’mon now,” Jack said as he ushered Ennis to the door.  “Let’s get the hell up out of here!”

Ennis and Jack closed the door behind them and walked past room 3.  But when they reached room 4, they were in for a surprise.  The light was on and there was a definite racket drifting out of the room.  Jack stopped and looked at room 4.  He was puzzled to see it occupied, but didn’t think too much of it.  Perhaps the motel was filling up and the clerk had no other choice but to rent room 4.

“What are you doin, Jack?”  Ennis exclaimed, nervous now.  “Why are we stopping?"  Jack pulled Ennis back so he stood right in front of room 4.

“Well, I was just looking.  The front desk clerk said he wouldn’t rent out room 4, and now I see someone is in there.  Jack and Ennis listened to the sounds of a man’s angry voice and a woman complaining.  They saw shadows of two people, one short and definitely feminine – the other very tall and undeniably male.

“Who cares, Jack!”  It was Ennis, angry now.  “Let’s get up out of here.”  But no sooner than Ennis uttered those words, the shouting form within room 4 ceased and the lights went out.  Jack and Ennis watched, transfixed as the door to room 4 opened very slowly.

“Oh, what the fuck now?”  Ennis asked, incredulous.  Jack whistled and grabbed hold of Ennis hand.  He backed away from room 4 pulling Ennis with him.  That is, until the door stood wide open.  Jack’s curiosity got the better of him, as it usually did. 

“I’m going in!”  Jack announced as he released Ennis’ hand and moved toward the open door.

“Jack, are you out of your fuckin’ mind?”  Ennis almost screamed as he jumped at his lover.  But Jack was too fast for him and was already inside room 4 before Ennis could pull him back.  And what happened next, Ennis never told a soul.  He heard a smacking sound, and a wail. 

“Jack!!!”  Ennis was almost hysterical as he shot into room 4 in a flash.  He turned on the lights and almost tripped over a prone Jack Twist.  Jack didn’t look hurt, even though he was laid flat on room 4’s dusty carpet.  Ennis squatted and shook his lover.  Jack was breathing so hard that Ennis almost cried out again.  He sat Jack straight up and hugged him tight.

“I’m okay, Friend.”  Jack muttered as he rubbed his cheek.  Ennis looked Jack square in the face and noticed, to his horror, an angry red hand print on Jack’s cheek.

“Jack..”  Ennis began slowly.  “Uh lil darlin.... looks like someone slapped you hard!”  Ennis placed a few fingers on the hand print.  It was warm to the touch!  Jack moved Ennis' fingers and rubbed his jaw.

“Yeah, Friend, I felt it!”  Jack exclaimed.  Ennis looked around the room hoping the person who assaulted his lover was still there so he could beat the hell out of him...or her!

“Come on out you mutherfucker!”  Ennis shouted as he stalked angrily around the room, looking in the bathroom, under the bed.  Jack smiled and wondered why Ennis felt so brave and protective all of a sudden.  But when he realized that the two of them were alone in the room, the hairs on his neck stood on end.

“Let’s head for the hills, Ennis!”  Jack exclaimed in a shaky voice.  “Something definitely ain’t right here, and I’m not ashamed to say I’m scared!"  Ennis cringed and Jack noticed the slow creep of fear moisten his lover’s eyes.  They headed for the door in a flash..

To be continued…

Dagi

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #2421 on: October 21, 2007, 06:01:52 am »
Thanks, Dagi!  I got your PM and will answer soon.  I can't wait for your visit.  My sister, my daughter and I are very excited!  :)

:D You´re so sweet! I can´t wait for it myself! Only seven moths and a week to wait.  :-\

Dagi :-*

Dagi

Re: Room 4 (part 3)
« Reply #2422 on: October 21, 2007, 06:08:28 am »
Room 4 (Part 3) by Littlewing1957

Ennis didn’t have much to pack.  Most of his belongings remained in the van, as he never had a chance to retrieve them and bring them to his room.  He fetched his lighter and a few coins he placed on the bureau and looked out the window.  Ennis was a brave man, but something about the motel chilled the marrow of his bones.  He ventured a glance out the window, hoping to see Jack walking toward his room.  But Jack was not in the general vicinity.  Nothing left to do but track him down so the two of them could get the hell out of there!

Jack placed his gear in his truck bed and headed to Ennis’ room.  He would make sure Ennis was ready to leave, and have him wait in his van until Jack checked them out.  Jack was uneasy walking the few feet to Ennis’ room, and he hated himself for it.  Ennis opened the door on the 2nd knock, allowing Jack to enter.

“You about ready, Cowboy?”  Jack whispered to his lover.  Ennis placed a firm hand on Jack’s shoulder and nodded in the affirmative.

“Okay, well, just wait in your van and I’ll check us out.”  Jack said as he took Ennis’ hand.

“Look, Rodeo,” Ennis began.  “I sure hope we’re settled soon.”  Ennis kissed the tips of Jack’s fingers.  “I can’t wait to be with you, lil darling!  All this time and I haven’t had a chance to touch you!”

Jack nodded knowingly.

“I know, Friend!”  Jack whispered as he rubbed his lover’s back.  “I can’t wait to be between your thighs.  But the sooner we get out of here, the sooner I’ll have you inside me.  C’mon now,” Jack said as he ushered Ennis to the door.  “Let’s get the hell up out of here!”

Ennis and Jack closed the door behind them and walked past room 3.  But when they reached room 4, they were in for a surprise.  The light was on and there was a definite racket drifting out of the room.  Jack stopped and looked at room 4.  He was puzzled to see it occupied, but didn’t think too much of it.  Perhaps the motel was filling up and the clerk had no other choice but to rent room 4.

“What are you doin, Jack?”  Ennis exclaimed, nervous now.  “Why are we stopping?"  Jack pulled Ennis back so he stood right in front of room 4.

“Well, I was just looking.  The front desk clerk said he wouldn’t rent out room 4, and now I see someone is in there.  Jack and Ennis listened to the sounds of a man’s angry voice and a woman complaining.  They saw shadows of two people, one short and definitely feminine – the other very tall and undeniably male.

“Who cares, Jack!”  It was Ennis, angry now.  “Let’s get up out of here.”  But no sooner than Ennis uttered those words, the shouting form within room 4 ceased and the lights went out.  Jack and Ennis watched, transfixed as the door to room 4 opened very slowly.

“Oh, what the fuck now?”  Ennis asked, incredulous.  Jack whistled and grabbed hold of Ennis hand.  He backed away from room 4 pulling Ennis with him.  That is, until the door stood wide open.  Jack’s curiosity got the better of him, as it usually did. 

“I’m going in!”  Jack announced as he released Ennis’ hand and moved toward the open door.

“Jack, are you out of your fuckin’ mind?”  Ennis almost screamed as he jumped at his lover.  But Jack was too fast for him and was already inside room 4 before Ennis could pull him back.  And what happened next, Ennis never told a soul.  He heard a smacking sound, and a wail. 

“Jack!!!”  Ennis was almost hysterical as he shot into room 4 in a flash.  He turned on the lights and almost tripped over a prone Jack Twist.  Jack didn’t look hurt, even though he was laid flat on room 4’s dusty carpet.  Ennis squatted and shook his lover.  Jack was breathing so hard that Ennis almost cried out again.  He sat Jack straight up and hugged him tight.

“I’m okay, Friend.”  Jack muttered as he rubbed his cheek.  Ennis looked Jack square in the face and noticed, to his horror, an angry red hand print on Jack’s cheek.

“Jack..”  Ennis began slowly.  “Uh lil darlin.... looks like someone slapped you hard!”  Ennis placed a few fingers on the hand print.  It was warm to the touch!  Jack moved Ennis' fingers and rubbed his jaw.

“Yeah, Friend, I felt it!”  Jack exclaimed.  Ennis looked around the room hoping the person who assaulted his lover was still there so he could beat the hell out of him...or her!

“Come on out you mutherfucker!”  Ennis shouted as he stalked angrily around the room, looking in the bathroom, under the bed.  Jack smiled and wondered why Ennis felt so brave and protective all of a sudden.  But when he realized that the two of them were alone in the room, the hairs on his neck stood on end.

“Let’s head for the hills, Ennis!”  Jack exclaimed in a shaky voice.  “Something definitely ain’t right here, and I’m not ashamed to say I’m scared!"  Ennis cringed and Jack noticed the slow creep of fear moisten his lover’s eyes.  They headed for the door in a flash..

To be continued…

God, I almost crawled into the screen!! That was really creepy, and I loved it !! (If you had told me two weeks ago that I would start loving creepy stories, I would have laughed out loud!)

Littlewing, you are so good to us.  :)

Dagi

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Give us some of that candy!
« Reply #2423 on: October 21, 2007, 02:28:47 pm »
It's something we don't really celebrate in this country, or if we do, we keep it very low-key.  Me and the kids normally make a Jackel Lantern, but just because it's such  gooey and messy fun!!

We did go Trick or Treating one year, me my best friend and a whole bunch of kids.  But we did it with a twist .... we were handing out treats to the neighbours rather than collecting them.  It was fun, and most of the neighbours gave the kiddies some treats in return.  Then we went back to my friends for tea. ...... fifteen kids running around the house with a sugar high was a bit mental but lots of fun!!

Susie 

SusieBaby, I was wondering if Halloween is a big deal in the UK, or if it is celebrated there at all.  Over here Halloween is a big deal, and has become a lot more popular the last decade or so.  Very soon I'll send a link to some of SF's celebrations.  I've never been, but I'm planning to go someday.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2424 on: October 21, 2007, 02:31:22 pm »
:D You´re so sweet! I can´t wait for it myself! Only seven moths and a week to wait.  :-\

Dagi :-*

Yes!  We don't get very many visitors, and now that we've remodeled the place, we have room.  I hope you'll be comfortable, and I'm sure you will.  We'll be glad to have you.  It is not often we have such a pleasure.   :)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2425 on: October 21, 2007, 02:38:49 pm »
God, I almost crawled into the screen!! That was really creepy, and I loved it !! (If you had told me two weeks ago that I would start loving creepy stories, I would have laughed out loud!)

Littlewing, you are so good to us.  :)

Dagi

Dagi, thanks for your kind words.  I find it interesting that you say you never knew you would like creepy stories.  They can really be addicting, and some are very interesting.  I hate the slasher stuff, although some of them can be fun.  But the tales that deal with ghosts, vampires, aliens (yeah, some Sci Fi can be classified as horror) that sort of thing, is what I love.  My mom says she can't stand horror, but when I put on "Psycho" last night, she sat and watched the entire thing, and was quite into it.  But then Hitchcock is a special case.   When a horror movie is well done, it can be irresistible!  It's fun to be scared!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2426 on: October 21, 2007, 02:41:43 pm »

OMG this is getting really creepy!!  :o Superb littlewing ....  thanks for scaring the whatsits out of me!

Susie  :)

Thanks, SusieBaby!  It's just as fun for me to write.  I hope to wrap the story up soon, and start to work on the next creepy tale.

Dagi

« Reply #2427 on: October 21, 2007, 02:46:55 pm »
Yes!  We don't get very many visitors, and now that we've remodeled the place, we have room.  I hope you'll be comfortable, and I'm sure you will.  We'll be glad to have you.  It is not often we have such a pleasure.   :)

I´m sure we´ll have a great time togehter, and thanks again for offering me your hospitality!

:-* :-* :-*

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #2428 on: October 22, 2007, 03:19:53 am »
Seven moths?  Was this a reference to Silence of the Lambs?  Is this how you measure time?  By the number of moths you'll be using between now and then?   :o 

Well, that's about the scariest thing that's been written so far.   :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dagi

Re: Give us some of that candy!
« Reply #2429 on: October 22, 2007, 03:23:10 am »
Well, if the other people don't have blindfolds on, then I'm certainly not going naked.  I hope you keep yours on, too.  And no, not because I think seeing you naked would scare the whatsits out of me.  But I would die of embarrassment if either one of us was naked.   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: 

Gee, all I did was suggest a little Hollween outing, and suddenly I'm being stripped naked, sent out into the chilly England night, and told to dance in front of a group of strangers and one dear friend.  Talk about an experience I'd never forget.   :o

(But then again, I might do it, just so you could see my little vampire and know that there's not much to be afraid of.   :'(  Like a toy poodle, he's all bark and no bite.)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I´m laughing tears.

Yesterday the little vampire was still a monster that you needed to hold with both hands while peeing.  :laugh: :-X :-X :-X
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 05:03:37 am by Dagi »