Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2170245 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #2450 on: October 25, 2007, 12:44:54 am »
Wasn't Murr from San Diego?  That would be ground zero, would it not?  Anybody hear from her?  She left Bettermost a while back, but continued to post at IMDb, but it seems she's not active there anymore either.

Gary

I almost forgot Merr is down in San Diego.  I sent her a long PM a few days ago, but I haven't heard back.  I hope they're both okay. 

Dagi

Re: The Doll
« Reply #2451 on: October 25, 2007, 12:59:20 am »
Thanks, Gary Baby...I think!  :laugh:  It is funny you mentioned smoking!  I've never smoked, I don't drink, I don't do drugs of any kind.   I don't know what any of that is like.  I even have problems taking aspirin.  My sister once told me she that I'm so strange as my normal self that she wonders what I would be like, what I would come up with if I was under the influence of something.  The world may never know!  :laugh:

:laugh:

Dagi

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #2452 on: October 25, 2007, 01:01:04 am »
Hello fanfic writers!! Hi Dagi, Susie, Littlewing, and Gary. When is Toycoon going to be back -- anybody know? It seems like he has been gone 3 weeks already. I miss him -- even tho I'm not around much.

Gary and Littlewing -- are your areas affected by the fires? I think there are a few in Toycoon's area. It has rained for the past 5 days here -- it would be great if the rain would go west and help douse those fires. Hopefully the firefighters will get them under control soon. I'm sure they are getting discouraged.

I Shasta, nicce to see you here! I miss Toycoon too. Hope everything is alright when he comes back...

Dagi

Re: Earthbound
« Reply #2453 on: October 25, 2007, 01:11:33 am »
EarthBound by Littlewing1957

Earth-bound spirits often wander to and fro through the land, observing worldly pleasures that they are no longer able to enjoy.  Most spirits accept the fact that they have lost the ability to feel pleasure in any of its forms.  But a few brazen entities find ways to experience the delights they miss.

The camp fire was glowing red and golden against the inky blackness of the night.  Ennis and Jack were full clothed, and spooned together on the floor of the tent.  They were silent and sort of introspective after a fine supper.  Ennis and Jack snuggled as they savored the peace of nature.

Jesse Combes died March 2, 1898 not far from Ennis and Jack’s campsite.  He was shot in the back of the head by his brother-in-law during a hunting excursion.  Jesse’s death was ruled an accident, but his wife wasn’t convinced.  Mrs. Combes loved her husband even though she often caught him in the act of congress with men.  She made a horrible mistake when she mentioned her husband’s fondness for men to her older brother.  Sheila Combes never confronted her brother about the “accident.”  She was sick about the loss of her man, but she loved her big brother, and didn't want to lose him, as well.   Sheila accepted Jesse's untimely death as God’s plan. 

Jesse, on the other hand, knew that he was murdered - perhaps the reason why he finds no rest, but wanders the earth -  trying to find a way to his reward.  Jason, his brother in law, died in 1900 in a similar fashion.  His spirit was also earth-bound.  Jesse found it quite strange to pass his brother-in-law’s ghost in the woods.  They see each other as pale orbs, wavering and blurry.  Jesse nods to his brother-in-law’s spirit and keeps on going.  No hard feelings.

Jesse’s accident occurred almost on the spot where Ennis and Jack made camp.  Jesse’s restless spirit made a pass by his death place at least twice a day, and when he saw Jack and Ennis, he knew right away that they were lovers.  Jesse watched, undetected, as Ennis ran his fingers through Jack’s thick hair; Jack kissed Ennis’ lips over and over; Ennis chased Jack around the fire.  Jesse closed his eyes and remembered when he made sweet love to his friend: a hayseed named Lowell.  Jesse missed the feel of a man’s strong embrace, and as he watched Jack and Ennis’ horseplay, Jesse formulated a plan.

Ennis looked longingly into Jack’s blue eyes and started to disrobe.  Jack was already undressed, and he slowly unbuttoned Ennis’ stripped shirt.  He lay down on the bedroll and invited Ennis on top.  Ennis kissed his lover’s lips, bit and licked them unti he heard Jack moan into his mouth.

“I have made you ready?” he asked a panting Jack Twist.  Jack didn’t answer, but raised his muscular legs, poised, expectant.  Ennis gathered all the spit he could in his sensuous mouth, and with his saliva laden tongue, lubed Jack’s tiny pucker.

Jesse watched.  He trembled at the sight, but he waited.  The timing must be perfect!

With one firm push, Ennis was in.  Jack braced for the pain - pleasure, and when Ennis rubbed against that sweet spot, Jack gasped. 

“Yeah, Cowboy!”  It was Jack, his thighs over Ennis’ broad shoulders!

“Yeah, there!  That’s it, right there!”

Ennis smiled, as he enjoyed Jack’s pleasure, took great pride in making him feel good!  Jesse was enjoying it, too. 

“Work me, Cowboy, work me!”

Jack thrust his pelvis up, met Ennis stroke for stroke.  Jesse saw an opening.  The spirit sprang into Jack’s body just at the moment he reached heaven.  Ennis was almost there, but when he looked into Jack’s eyes, he didn’t recognize them.  For Jack’s blue eyes were now brown, his eyebrows white, his lips thin as a reed, his hair streaked grey.  Jack was looking into the face of another man – a man whose face was contorted with pleasure.  Ennis pulled out of Jack in a panic, certain that he was hallucinating. 

“Ennis, what the hell!”  Jack screamed.  But just as he uttered those words, Jack’s features returned to normal.

“What is it, Friend?”  Jack, worried now.  “What’s the matter, Ennis?”  Jack wiped the sweat from Ennis brow.  Ennis couldn’t bring himself to tell Jack what he thought he just saw.  Jack would never believe him anyway. 

“Nothing, Jack.  Nothing.  You okay?”  Jack nodded and pulled Ennis close.  He lowered Ennis down onto his chest, cuddling him, comforting him. 

Jesse exited Jack’s beautiful body just as he climaxed.  It was good – it was very good.  He had not felt so good in almost 100 years.  Jesse felt he deserved it.  He had done no real harm.

Oh Marie, I loved it. Thank you so much for this very special story. I´m very, very tired at that moment and therefor I can´t think of anything intelligent to say, sorry, but I so enjoyed this one.

Dagi

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2454 on: October 25, 2007, 09:56:19 pm »
Oh Marie, I loved it. Thank you so much for this very special story. I´m very, very tired at that moment and therefor I can´t think of anything intelligent to say, sorry, but I so enjoyed this one.

Dagi

Thanks, Dagi!  This story was fun to write!  I'm working on another scary story to post tomorrow!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2455 on: October 25, 2007, 09:56:47 pm »
Ah littlewing .... I can't even begin to tell you how much I loved this story.  :-*  It's so beautiful and sensual .... I'm at a loss for words...

Susie

Thanks, SusieBaby!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2456 on: October 25, 2007, 09:58:40 pm »
Ah, poor Jesse.  The idea that his spirit would still want the touch of a man after he died is so sadly erotic, Littlewing.  Let's hope that Jesse will soon find his peace and will be sent to heaven.  And let's hope that heaven for Jesse will be like a Bel Ami video with lots of beautiful boys dropping by in order to have happy sex.   :D

Gary

Thanks, Gary!  I think we all move on after awhile, that is, if our spirit is trapped sown here.  I hear that an earthbound spirit usually has some unfinished business to attend to, or a wrong to make right.

Dagi

« Reply #2457 on: October 26, 2007, 04:37:39 pm »
Ah, poor Jesse.  The idea that his spirit would still want the touch of a man after he died is so sadly erotic, Littlewing.  Let's hope that Jesse will soon find his peace and will be sent to heaven.  And let's hope that heaven for Jesse will be like a Bel Ami video with lots of beautiful boys dropping by in order to have happy sex.   :D

Gary

Have you ever read Terry Pratchett? Because in his novels it is said that heaven looks different for everybody - everybody gets what he wished most for on earth.  ;D

Dagi

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2458 on: October 26, 2007, 09:49:16 pm »
Have you ever read Terry Pratchett? Because in his novels it is said that heaven looks different for everybody - everybody gets what he wished most for on earth.  ;D

Dagi

Everybody gets what he wished for most on earth?  Sounds good to me!

Dagi

« Reply #2459 on: October 27, 2007, 06:10:53 pm »
.... yeah but we can't ALL have Jake Gyllenhaal ... we'd wear him out!!  :P

Susie 

I think everyone would get his or her own Jake...mine for example would definitely have no beard, and he would look like 17 or so... :D!

Dagi