Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2170424 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Sins Of The Father
« Reply #2480 on: October 30, 2007, 11:40:32 pm »
Thank you so much, Littlewing.  It was certainly long enough to have everything.   :laugh:  When I sat down to write it this morning I had no idea that it would be so long, or that it would take me most of the day to write it.  But I'm very glad to hear that you enjoyed it.

Gary

I enjoyed it very much!  You're very talented, Gary!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Trick or Treat
« Reply #2481 on: October 30, 2007, 11:42:10 pm »
You've got me completely hooked on this blond guy littlewing!  I can't wait to find out more about him and just where this story is heading!

Susie 

Thanks, Susie!  I may have to continue it after Halloween, though.  Is that okay?  I'll be so busy with the kids tomorrow night, and I'm spending this night getting ready for parties at work, my daughter's school, that sort of thing.

Dagi

Re: A Father's Warning
« Reply #2482 on: October 31, 2007, 03:38:13 pm »
Happy Halloween everybody.   :)

A Father’s Warning by garycottle

At first he thought he was nine years old again and that he was late getting up for his morning chores.  Why else would his father be telling him to get up in that voice that meant he’d soon get the strap if he didn’t do as he was told?  But then he realized that he was nineteen now, and he was up on Brokeback far away from home, and his father was long in his grave.  So Ennis sat up with a start and bolted out of the tent to find his father had been resurrected from the dead.

“I told you, Ennis!  I told you what happens to queers.  Why didn’t you listen to me?”

Ennis pathetically declared, “I ain’t queer, Daddy.”  He hoped his father didn’t know what he had done with Jack hours earlier.

His father didn’t answer his lie.  Instead, with a tire iron in his hand,  he simply pointed toward the dying campfire.  Ennis turned his gaze and saw that Jack was now out of the tent and by the fire.  The boy was naked and down on all fours.  But what truly stunned Ennis was that an old man with a familiar face was taking Jack from behind.  Ennis couldn’t help but stare in disgust.

A moment later the old man pulled back from Jack, and to Ennis’s horror, he saw that the man had a bloody hole where his dick should have been.  And when he squinted he saw that the old man’s severed member was lodged in Jack’s gapping and bleeding orifice.

Ennis gasped and turned his eyes up toward the old man’s face, but rather than seeing the old man, Ennis was now looking at himself.

“I ain’t queer!” he shouted.  And suddenly he awoke and found that he was still inside the tent, and Jack was sleeping soundly beside him.

:P :o :P :o :P Thank you so much for this sweet, heartwarming little piece, Gary Lee! It was exactly what I needed right now...and what a comfort that Ennis gets to see his lovely father again!   :D :P Beautifully written!

Happy scary Halloween to you all!  ;D

Dagi

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Trick or Treat
« Reply #2483 on: October 31, 2007, 04:02:13 pm »
Where are you going with this one, Littlewing?  :laugh: One thing is for sure: Ennis DelMar is a hard nut, and the blonde not the first one to find out!

I can´t wait to read more!

Dagi

Hi, Dagi.  I'll add a chapter at a later time.  I'm still working on it!  ;)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: A Father's Warning
« Reply #2484 on: October 31, 2007, 04:05:02 pm »
Happy Halloween everybody.   :)

A Father’s Warning by garycottle

At first he thought he was nine years old again and that he was late getting up for his morning chores.  Why else would his father be telling him to get up in that voice that meant he’d soon get the strap if he didn’t do as he was told?  But then he realized that he was nineteen now, and he was up on Brokeback far away from home, and his father was long in his grave.  So Ennis sat up with a start and bolted out of the tent to find his father had been resurrected from the dead.

“I told you, Ennis!  I told you what happens to queers.  Why didn’t you listen to me?”

Ennis pathetically declared, “I ain’t queer, Daddy.”  He hoped his father didn’t know what he had done with Jack hours earlier.

His father didn’t answer his lie.  Instead, with a tire iron in his hand,  he simply pointed toward the dying campfire.  Ennis turned his gaze and saw that Jack was now out of the tent and by the fire.  The boy was naked and down on all fours.  But what truly stunned Ennis was that an old man with a familiar face was taking Jack from behind.  Ennis couldn’t help but stare in disgust.

A moment later the old man pulled back from Jack, and to Ennis’s horror, he saw that the man had a bloody hole where his dick should have been.  And when he squinted he saw that the old man’s severed member was lodged in Jack’s gapping and bleeding orifice.

Ennis gasped and turned his eyes up toward the old man’s face, but rather than seeing the old man, Ennis was now looking at himself.

“I ain’t queer!” he shouted.  And suddenly he awoke and found that he was still inside the tent, and Jack was sleeping soundly beside him.

Gary, brilliant.  Very creepy, scary as hell!  I loved reading every word. 

moremojo

Homeward Bound
« Reply #2485 on: October 31, 2007, 07:12:33 pm »
Homeward Bound by moremojo

Jack didn't know why he was so keen on going to the armpit-edge of the state to cop a glance at Ennis's hometown, specially when Ennis had never shown interest in visiting Lightning Flat, barely seemed to give a damn about the Twist family or history; yet Jack was in love, though he could barely admit it to himself and certainly couldn't say so to Ennis, and Jack knew in his heart of hearts that this undying curiosity to know more about Ennis's past was just the natural result of loving that Del Mar cowboy with every fibre of his soul...on this he mused as he noticed a sign stating SAGE whiz past his lonely barreling truck.

The sun was lowing on the horizon as Jack drove into town, though 'town' was a mite generous in describing the forlorn, ramshackle clutch of buildings that constituted what was left of Sage, imbued with a certain air of nobility by the day's fading light; at least Jack thought things weren't as bad as they could be as he parked his truck and stepped out for a closer look at things, feeling the nip of a cool Wyoming night close in on him as he stepped gingerly down the dusty unpaved streets, searching for any sign of life...he was thus both surprised and comforted to see one weatherworn woman step out a door, give him a wizened hint of a smile, and startle him further by speaking "Evenin' to ya, Jack."

"Evenin', ma'am", Jack responded with his unyielding politeness, "but how do you know me, if you don't mind my askin'?"--Jack felt a twinge of fear mixed with a strange sense of comfort in the moment, and shuddered as the woman went on with "You don't know me, Jack Twist, but I know you. I've loved you for years for sake of lovin' my sweet boy, my Ennis...I seen you both on the mountain, knew that you were meant for each other, and blessed you from above. I come to welcome you home, Jack", whereupon Jack, looking at once deeply into the old woman's eyes, saw himself reflected as the bloody corpse beside the Childress County road, face smashed in with iron and hate, and immediately remembered his recent fate, and what had truly brought him to this lonely time-forgotten spot, hoping for love and comfort from the icy hand that now embraced his, and the thin voice, like the rustling of fall leaves, continuing "We just have to wait for him, Jack...you'll see, the years are just the blinkin' of God's eyes...we'll wait for him together."

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #2486 on: October 31, 2007, 08:52:48 pm »

SusieBaby, those kids are just too cute!  Beautiful! Thanks for posting the pic.  Maria is on her way to trick or treating with a friend in another city.  Maria's almost grown, and she's still going around from house to house, asking for candy!  :laugh:
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 02:59:39 pm by DavidInIndy »

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #2487 on: October 31, 2007, 09:01:33 pm »

Love the picture, Susie!! The kids are beautiful -- great smiles. Good boy, Charlie!! He doesn't look too sure about this holiday. My neighbor's poodle came over with a costume on -- I think he was a cat.  :P  I gave him a Meaty Bone and he was happy!

Have fun with the wine and the man and the movie!!  ;D
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 03:01:05 pm by DavidInIndy »
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Fetch
« Reply #2488 on: October 31, 2007, 09:09:21 pm »
Fetch by Littlewing1957

A Fetch is the ghostly double of a living person.  In some traditions, a fetch seen by a person’s friends or relatives portends evil or danger.  Seeing one’s own Fetch is an omen of death.

Lureen was excited about her day off.  Jack was nice enough to cover for her at the dealership, and she looked forward to a day of rest, food and television.  After taking Bobby to school, Lureen returned home and sat in front of the TV.  She had most of the day to relax and catch up on her stories.  But just as she was about to settle in, there was a knock at the door.  “I’m not expecting anyone!”  Lureen mused as she moved toward her front door.  She peeped through the drapes to get a look at her visitor.  Lureen rarely opened her door without checking to see who might be standing there.  A woman home alone couldn’t be too careful.   Lureen moved the heavy drapes a piece and saw Jack Twist standing there, looking at her looking at him!  “What is he doing home?”  Lureen was agitated and worried all at the same time.  “And why didn’t he use his key?”  She thought as she turned the lock and opened the door.  But when the front door opened, Jack had disappeared.  There was no one there.  Lureen rubbed her eyes and looked worriedly around the neighborhood.  No sign of Jack, or any one else, for that matter.  Lureen shook her head and decided to go inside and lie down.  She was working hard of late.  The life of a busy working mom and wife was very tiring.

Randall and LaShawn were packing the last of their things to take to Bermuda.  They both saved for about a year to afford the trip, and just as LaShawn put a few things in her Vuitton makeup case, she heard the ringing of her front door bell.  “I’ll get it honey!”  She yelled to Randall’s room as she headed toward the door.  LaShawn was quite excited, as she was expecting delivery of their plane tickets.  But when she answered the door, LaShawn saw a gaunt looking Jack Twist standing there.  LaShawn smiled at Jack, turned her back to him and yelled, “Honey, Jack’s here!”  LaShawn was used to Jack dropping by, so his appearance there was no shock.  But when she turned back to face him and invite him in, Jack was no where in sight.  “Now where did he go?”  The chatty Mrs. Malone whispered.  LaShawn shrugged and stepped back inside her home.  She had some more packing to do.  She would worry about Jack later.

1400 or so miles away in Riverton, Ennis Del Mar was preparing to leave the ranch.  He asked Steve for the rest of the day off, as he was feeling rather under the weather.  Steve told him to go home and take care of himself.  Ennis collected his coat, thermos and lunch box and walked to his truck.  He got halfway to his vehicle when he noticed movement out of the corner of his eye.  When he turned full around, Ennis saw what he thought looked like Jack Twist standing some 30 feet away.  “Jack??”  “What is he doing here?”  Ennis thought with a mixture of curiosity, concern, and agitation.  “Jack!”  Ennis almost frantic now.  He walked slowly toward “Jack” and sped up when he noticed the man was backing away from him.  “Jack” turned and ran, and Ennis couldn’t keep up.  He lost him.  Ennis sat down on the ground right where he was and held his head in his hands.  “I gotta go home and get some rest!”  Ennis groaned. “I must be sicker than I thought!”

Jack sat at his desk doing his best impression of a high pressure salesman.  His heart was not in it.  Actually, he really resented Old man Newsome’s instructions to make the sale no matter what.  Jack was trying to sell an expensive tractor to a wealthy, well dressed rancher.  Jack pleaded, made promises, but the rancher was a tough customer.  15 minutes of bargaining, and still no sale!  Jack was just beginning to give up and send the man on his merry way when he noticed a figure standing at the door of his office.  Jack stood up before he could catch himself, as he saw his twin standing at the door, staring at him.  The rancher noticed Jack’s staring and followed his eyes to the doorway.  He didn’t see anyone.  Jack looked back to the rancher who was now eyeing him skeptically, but when Jack glanced toward his office door, no one was there!

“You okay, son?  It was the wealthy rancher.  Jack nodded.

“Yeah, I’m okay, Mr. Henry.”  He grabbed the old man’s hand and lifted him to his feet. 

“I’m just a bit tired, is all,” Jack stated.  “Maybe we can talk about the tractor some other time,” Jack said as he ushered Mr. Henry to the door.  Once he was alone, Jack lowered his weary body to his plush office sofa.  He was overworked – so much so that he was seeing things!  The phone rang and Jack jumped.  He answered on the second ring to Lureen asking why he came home only to leave so abruptly.  Jack assured her that he did no such thing, and hung up.  A half four later and LaShawn phoned.  “No, I was not at your doorstep earlier today!”  Jack told her.  “What is going on?”  He spoke aloud. 

Another ring.  Jack was scared to answer, but he was at his place of business, and the call may be from a client.  Jack answered on the 3rd ring.

“Bud?”  When Jack heard the voice of his beloved, his heart jumped in his chest.

“Ennis?”  Jack asked tentatively.

“Yeah, Bud.  You okay?”  Jack felt giddy.  It was unusual for Ennis to call.  Very unusual, indeed.

“I’m fine…why do you ask?”  Jack, hopeful now.

“Well, I was just thinking of you…”  Ennis felt very foolish.  How could he ask Jack if he had been outside the ranch when he was talking to him, 1400 miles away?  Ennis had to think of something fast.

“We still on for next month?”  He stammered.  Jack looked at the phone.

“Yeah, you know that!  Wouldn’t miss it, Cowboy!”  Now is that all you wanted to ask me?” 

“Yeah, Bud.  That’s all.”  There was a silence.  “Well, you take care of yourself and I’ll see you at the cabin next month.”

The line went dead.  Jack placed the phone down on the cradle.  He couldn’t explain it, but something strange was going on.  His mom had her pulse on the supernatural, and she liked to tell ghost stories until he was afraid to go to sleep at night.  Jack remembered a particularly frightening tale his mother told him about a woman who saw her double walking down the street.  A few days later, the woman was dead.  Jack felt a chill.  He knew the woman, and remembered her untimely death.

Jack shrugged and pulled his parka on over his suit.  He didn’t know what to believe, but thought he had better put his affairs in order just in case.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2007, 11:41:06 pm by littlewing1957 »

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Homeward Bound
« Reply #2489 on: October 31, 2007, 11:25:47 pm »
Homeward Bound by moremojo

Jack didn't know why he was so keen on going to the armpit-edge of the state to cop a glance at Ennis's hometown, specially when Ennis had never shown interest in visiting Lightning Flat, barely seemed to give a damn about the Twist family or history; yet Jack was in love, though he could barely admit it to himself and certainly couldn't say so to Ennis, and Jack knew in his heart of hearts that this undying curiosity to know more about Ennis's past was just the natural result of loving that Del Mar cowboy with every fibre of his soul...on this he mused as he noticed a sign stating SAGE whiz past his lonely barreling truck.

The sun was lowing on the horizon as Jack drove into town, though 'town' was a mite generous in describing the forlorn, ramshackle clutch of buildings that constituted what was left of Sage, imbued with a certain air of nobility by the day's fading light; at least Jack thought things weren't as bad as they could be as he parked his truck and stepped out for a closer look at things, feeling the nip of a cool Wyoming night close in on him as he stepped gingerly down the dusty unpaved streets, searching for any sign of life...he was thus both surprised and comforted to see one weatherworn woman step out a door, give him a wizened hint of a smile, and startle him further by speaking "Evenin' to ya, Jack."

"Evenin', ma'am", Jack responded with his unyielding politeness, "but how do you know me, if you don't mind my askin'?"--Jack felt a twinge of fear mixed with a strange sense of comfort in the moment, and shuddered as the woman went on with "You don't know me, Jack Twist, but I know you. I've loved you for years for sake of lovin' my sweet boy, my Ennis...I seen you both on the mountain, knew that you were meant for each other, and blessed you from above. I come to welcome you home, Jack", whereupon Jack, looking at once deeply into the old woman's eyes, saw himself reflected as the bloody corpse beside the Childress County road, face smashed in with iron and hate, and immediately remembered his recent fate, and what had truly brought him to this lonely time-forgotten spot, hoping for love and comfort from the icy hand that now embraced his, and the thin voice, like the rustling of fall leaves, continuing "We just have to wait for him, Jack...you'll see, the years are just the blinkin' of God's eyes...we'll wait for him together."

Moremojo, this tale gave me chills!  Very well done.  The end really took me by surprise.  What a twist!  I actually like the idea of Mrs. Del Mar sanctioning Jack and Ennis's love.  And to think that she wanted to keep Jack company until Ennis joined them.  Wonderful.  I loved reading through this, Moremojo.  Thanks so much for the story!