Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2170744 times)

Dagi

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #2500 on: November 02, 2007, 05:41:29 am »
Susie Baby, your kids are just stunningly beautiful. Their smiles are heartwarming, and Thomas is certainly the most handsome vampire I´ve ever seen....let some years go by and the girls and boys will be all after him - or maybe they are already? ;)

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Fetch
« Reply #2501 on: November 02, 2007, 05:48:44 am »
Fetch by Littlewing1957

Jack shrugged and pulled his parka on over his suit.  He didn’t know what to believe, but thought he had better put his affairs in order just in case.

Thank you for this gripping story...actually I felt too tired to read, but once I began I couldn´t stop reading!

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #2502 on: November 02, 2007, 06:14:10 am »
Thank you Dagi honey  :-* ... I can never hear too many of those compliments!!  And as for Thomas ... it's quite surreal for me .. he already has lots of girls giggling around him at school and waving to him on the street ... his friend says he's  a "God"!! ... no he's not ... he's my baby!!

He's known Laura forever ... they used to go to toddlers together and I'm very close friends with her mum.  Even she's gone all giggly, and she shows off to her friends that she's known him the longest!!   ...... but  he's my baby  :'(

Susie

Ahh, it's so hard to let them go, isn't it? Time brings changes. But he will always be your baby, even if he's another girl's baby too!  ;)

Dagi

« Reply #2503 on: November 02, 2007, 12:44:38 pm »
So true!  :'(  :) Graham's mum still refers to him as "My little baby" even though he's 6ft tall and towers over her!  :D

And you will do the same thing with Thomas. And he will tower you too in no time! :laugh:(I too have two sons. :-\)

Dagi

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2504 on: November 02, 2007, 09:54:43 pm »
Thank you for this gripping story...actually I felt too tired to read, but once I began I couldn´t stop reading!

Dagi

Thanks, Dagi.  Have you been away?

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2505 on: November 02, 2007, 09:56:09 pm »
Hey Guys!

I've heard from Merrily ... she's fine!  :D

Here's what she said .... I had no problem with the fires.  It was all around me and there was a lot of smoke, but not that close.  The winds were 50-80 mph and it was a scary situation.  Everything is pretty much back to normal now though.

PHEW!  We can all rest easy!

Now if we could just find toycoon .....  ???

I heard from Merr also over at IMDB.  And Toycoon posted over at IMDB today, as well.  They're both okay, thank God!

Dagi

« Reply #2506 on: November 03, 2007, 04:34:08 am »
Thanks, Dagi.  Have you been away?

I´ve only had a little cold, and guests. I´m back again.  :D

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Later by Toycoon
« Reply #2507 on: November 03, 2007, 10:18:11 am »
Later by Toycoon

Although it had been many painful years since he'd last seen him, those mysterious feelings came flooding back the moment Ennis laid eyes on Jack; at first there was an awkward handshake, followed by a warm, fraternal embrace, spiraling uncontrollably into deep, soul kissing with the two men clutching at each other.

Their crotches pressed together and their erections throbbed simultaneously in their jeans; on Brokeback Mountain, Jack would have torn open his fly, sunk to his knees and loved Ennis right there but he remembered where he was so, he held back.

Ennis felt the moistness on the inside of his underwear and becoming painfully aware of his circumstance, softly whispered, "Later" to Jack.
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2508 on: November 03, 2007, 10:33:43 am »

"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Later by Toycoon
« Reply #2509 on: November 03, 2007, 10:38:22 am »
Later by Toycoon

Although it had been many painful years since he'd last seen him, those mysterious feelings came flooding back the moment Ennis laid eyes on Jack; at first there was an awkward handshake, followed by a warm, fraternal embrace, spiraling uncontrollably into deep, soul kissing with the two men clutching at each other.

Their crotches pressed together and their erections throbbed simultaneously in their jeans; on Brokeback Mountain, Jack would have torn open his fly, sunk to his knees and loved Ennis right there but he remembered where he was so, he held back.

Ennis felt the moistness on the inside of his underwear and becoming painfully aware of his circumstance, softly whispered, "Later" to Jack.

Although it had been many painful  weeks  since  we'd  last seen him........

We missed you too, cowboy!!

"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~