Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2170451 times)

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #2510 on: November 03, 2007, 12:47:41 pm »
Hey there cowboys and girls! I've missed everyone terribly; I'm so happy to be back. Y'all have been so busy writin' up a storm.
I love Moremojo's ghost story (that's the only story I've a chance to read so far!), it is perfectly spooky.

I had an incredible time on vacation. It was sensational to be away for such a long time, I was starting to feel like a native European. I was missing the diversity in food choices. Spain's cuisine is not my favorite (although I did eat a few great meals in Barcelona).
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Dagi

Re: Admiring the View
« Reply #2511 on: November 03, 2007, 03:21:02 pm »
This story is in quiet celebration of my 3,000th post ... I have got to stop babbling on so much!! :-X

Admiring The View by Susiebell

Jack sauntered past Ennis on the sofa, singing to himself and fiddling with the dial on the radio.  Ennis was in the perfect position to admire his lover, naked but for a small towel wrapped around his hips, body glistening with droplets of water slowly dribbling down towards his pubic hair, just visible over the top of his towel.

Ennis smirked to himself, willing the towel to slip down just a little bit more.  Jack, seemingly unaware of his own beauty, of the hypnotic power he had over Ennis, glanced up for a moment, shot him a sexy smile and continued searching through the stations.

Ennis was in two minds, should he get up, yank off the towel and fuck him right there over the coffee table, or should he simply lay on the sofa and enjoy the view?  His cock twitched in anticipation and he soothed away the dull ache with his hand.

Jack smiled at him, one eyebrow raised, his gaze moving down towards Ennis’ groin, to Ennis’ hand, sliding over the bulge in his jeans.  Having decided on gentle ballad, he put the radio down on the table, and with one last glance over his shoulder, waltzed into the bedroom.  Ennis stood up and followed …..

Susie  

Congrats to your 3,000th post! And did you say you have writers block?? This is one terrific and sexy story, my dear, so visual and erotic! Mmmm, I'm licking my lips!

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Later by Toycoon
« Reply #2512 on: November 03, 2007, 03:23:32 pm »
Later by Toycoon

Although it had been many painful years since he'd last seen him, those mysterious feelings came flooding back the moment Ennis laid eyes on Jack; at first there was an awkward handshake, followed by a warm, fraternal embrace, spiraling uncontrollably into deep, soul kissing with the two men clutching at each other.

Their crotches pressed together and their erections throbbed simultaneously in their jeans; on Brokeback Mountain, Jack would have torn open his fly, sunk to his knees and loved Ennis right there but he remembered where he was so, he held back.

Ennis felt the moistness on the inside of his underwear and becoming painfully aware of his circumstance, softly whispered, "Later" to Jack.

Hey Toycoon, what a joy to have you back!! Hope you had a wonderful time in Europe! You have to tell us in details about your trip....

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #2513 on: November 03, 2007, 03:26:55 pm »

Look at this little treat Laura posted over on Jake Jake Jake....

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Fetch
« Reply #2514 on: November 03, 2007, 03:38:51 pm »
I´ve only had a little cold, and guests. I´m back again.  :D

I'm glad to see you!  Welcome back!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2515 on: November 03, 2007, 03:42:11 pm »
This story is in quiet celebration of my 3,000th post ... I have got to stop babbling on so much!! :-X

Admiring The View by Susiebell

Jack sauntered past Ennis on the sofa, singing to himself and fiddling with the dial on the radio.  Ennis was in the perfect position to admire his lover, naked but for a small towel wrapped around his hips, body glistening with droplets of water slowly dribbling down towards his pubic hair, just visible over the top of his towel.

Ennis smirked to himself, willing the towel to slip down just a little bit more.  Jack, seemingly unaware of his own beauty, of the hypnotic power he had over Ennis, glanced up for a moment, shot him a sexy smile and continued searching through the stations.

Ennis was in two minds, should he get up, yank off the towel and fuck him right there over the coffee table, or should he simply lay on the sofa and enjoy the view?  His cock twitched in anticipation and he soothed away the dull ache with his hand.

Jack smiled at him, one eyebrow raised, his gaze moving down towards Ennis’ groin, to Ennis’ hand, sliding over the bulge in his jeans.  Having decided on gentle ballad, he put the radio down on the table, and with one last glance over his shoulder, waltzed into the bedroom.  Ennis stood up and followed …..

Susie  

Beautiful, Susiebaby!  So sexy and tender.  This is just want I need to get help me through the day.  Thanks so much for this!   Oh, and 3,000 posts?  Girl, what are you talking about?  I think it's great, though.  Rock on, Susiebaby!

Dagi

Re: Fetch
« Reply #2516 on: November 03, 2007, 03:44:59 pm »
I'm glad to see you!  Welcome back!

Hi Littlewing, thanks, you´re so sweet. BTW, I wanted to tell you (since you had asked the other day) that I´m thankful for anything you write, be it scary or sexy, or scary and sexy. ;D I don´t have any ideas what to write at the moment, but as soon as my muse returns (where ever she´s gone) I´ll be back with a story, promise!

Thank you so much for keeping the campfire burning here, it feels so cosy!

Dagi :-*

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2517 on: November 03, 2007, 03:46:08 pm »
Hey there cowboys and girls! I've missed everyone terribly; I'm so happy to be back. Y'all have been so busy writin' up a storm.
I love Moremojo's ghost story (that's the only story I've a chance to read so far!), it is perfectly spooky.

I had an incredible time on vacation. It was sensational to be away for such a long time, I was starting to feel like a native European. I was missing the diversity in food choices. Spain's cuisine is not my favorite (although I did eat a few great meals in Barcelona).

Welcome, back, Baby!  We've missed you soooo much.  It is good to hear you thought about us, and that you had a great vacation.  Katherine told me that you two were in the same city at the same time!  Anyway, I'm so glad to see you back here safe and sound.  And with a new tale, no less. 

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2518 on: November 03, 2007, 04:10:33 pm »
What a hot little story, Susiebell! After three thousand posts, you still haven't lost your touch. I'm very happy to see everyone is as randy as ever!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2519 on: November 03, 2007, 04:12:51 pm »
Look at this little treat Laura posted over on Jake Jake Jake....

Holy Moly!!!   

Susie

He is one sexy beast!