Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2170712 times)

Dagi

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #2520 on: November 03, 2007, 04:13:49 pm »
Ah, and Susie, I wanted to add, in case you want to make us wait for the sequel until your 4,000th post, then you better get started! ;D

Dagi

« Reply #2521 on: November 03, 2007, 04:15:14 pm »
Look at this little treat Laura posted over on Jake Jake Jake....

Holy Moly!!!   

Susie

Just because he´s sooo sexy. ;D

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Fetch
« Reply #2522 on: November 03, 2007, 04:16:00 pm »
Hi Littlewing, thanks, you´re so sweet. BTW, I wanted to tell you (since you had asked the other day) that I´m thankful for anything you write, be it scary or sexy, or scary and sexy. ;D I don´t have any ideas what to write at the moment, but as soon as my muse returns (where ever she´s gone) I´ll be back with a story, promise!

Thank you so much for keeping the campfire burning here, it feels so cosy!

Dagi :-*

Dagi, what a sweet thing to say!  I'm so glad to be here with you all.  And I consider it a privilege to write.  As I've said before, I have a million stories in me that must come out.  You'll feel inspiried very soon, I trust.  if not, no problem.  Just enjoy reading for now.  Thanks again for your kind words!

Dagi

Re: Admiring the View
« Reply #2523 on: November 03, 2007, 04:16:39 pm »
Wow!  Susie I can remember when you would not have written this story in such an up front way.  It would have all been hints and innuendo.  You've come a long way baby.   ;D  Very sexy stuff.  And I suspect I know where the towel idea came from.   :P  I'm suprised Jack wasn't holding a golf club instead of a radio.   :laugh:

Gary

:laugh:

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2524 on: November 03, 2007, 04:17:02 pm »
Jake: It's big enough, isn't it?

:laugh:  I'm dying to know!  

Dagi

« Reply #2525 on: November 03, 2007, 04:19:02 pm »
:laugh:  I'm dying to know! 

Wasn´t it you who said 7 and a half inches?  ;D

Offline Luvlylittlewing

You gotta teach me that one!
« Reply #2526 on: November 03, 2007, 04:20:25 pm »
You Gotta Teach me That One by Littlewing1957

“You gotta teach me that one!”  Jack shouted over the rain as he moved in time to his own rhythm.  Jack watched Ennis shake his hips suggestively.  “Okay, just follow me, Jack!”  Ennis yelled to his lover as he continued the dance.  Jack moved his hips in time to Ennis’ sexy gyrations!  He didn’t know what had gotten into Ennis Del Mar!  A half bottle of whiskey, an indigestible meal and a sudden downpour caused Ennis’ nature to rise? “Try this one!”  Jack began as he hopped back and forth in front of the tent.  Both men were smelly, soggy messes, but they didn’t care!  Ennis followed Jack’s hops and in no time they were prancing in synch around the entrance to the tent, whopping and hollering.  “What do you call this?”  Ennis yelled as he followed Jack’s moves, hopping first on one foot, then the other.  “I don’t know!”  Jack stated shyly.  “Just something I made up.”  “Oh, whatever comes to mind eh?”  Ennis laughed.

Ennis rode into camp just as soon as the rains came.  He hurried into the tent, worried that there would be no supper.  Jack didn’t disappoint, though.  He had the forethought to put aside a few pieces of elk jerky, several tasty hard biscuits, and he opened a can of beans and peaches.  Not exactly gourmet fare, but it hit the spot.  A few shots of whiskey and Ennis felt rather frisky!  The rain was dropping in sheets and Ennis ran outside on a whim.  He started to dance in the rain, and Jack followed, not really believing his eyes.  Jack taught Ennis every move he knew, and Ennis turned out to be an apt student.  But soon Ennis began to sniffle and Jack reasoned that they had better go inside the tent and dry off.

Ennis allowed Jack to mop his hair with a threadbare towel.  Jack stripped his lover bare and worked the towel all over Ennis’ damp body.  Ennis smiled at his friend as he undressed and dried himself.  Jack didn’t have anything else to wear, but that was okay with the both of them.  Ennis knelt before his lover and looked up at his cock with a hunger that he couldn’t define.  Jack sighed as Ennis sucked him.  He taught Ennis to dance, but Jack was also very good at teaching Ennis to love.  One sudden, violent shudder and Jack was done.  He fell over Ennis’ lap, hoping for a moment to rest.  But Ennis, fast learner that he was, had other ideas…

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2527 on: November 03, 2007, 04:21:20 pm »
Wasn´t it you who said 7 and a half inches?  ;D

Dagi, you have such a good memory!   :laugh:

Dagi

Re: You gotta teach me that one!
« Reply #2528 on: November 03, 2007, 04:24:41 pm »
You Gotta Teach me That One by Littlewing1957

“You gotta teach me that one!”  Jack shouted over the rain as he moved in time to his own rhythm.  Jack watched Ennis shake his hips suggestively.  “Okay, just follow me, Jack!”  Ennis yelled to his lover as he continued the dance.  Jack moved his hips in time to Ennis’ sexy gyrations!  He didn’t know what had gotten into Ennis Del Mar!  A half bottle of whiskey, an indigestible meal and a sudden downpour caused Ennis’ nature to rise? “Try this one!”  Jack began as he hopped back and forth in front of the tent.  Both men were smelly, soggy messes, but they didn’t care!  Ennis followed Jack’s hops and in no time they were prancing in synch around the entrance to the tent, whopping and hollering.  “What do you call this?”  Ennis yelled as he followed Jack’s moves, hopping first on one foot, then the other.  “I don’t know!”  Jack stated shyly.  “Just something I made up.”  “Oh, whatever comes to mind eh?”  Ennis laughed.

Ennis rode into camp just as soon as the rains came.  He hurried into the tent, worried that there would be no supper.  Jack didn’t disappoint, though.  He had the forethought to put aside a few pieces of elk jerky, several tasty hard biscuits, and he opened a can of beans and peaches.  Not exactly gourmet fare, but it hit the spot.  A few shots of whiskey and Ennis felt rather frisky!  The rain was dropping in sheets and Ennis ran outside on a whim.  He started to dance in the rain, and Jack followed, not really believing his eyes.  Jack taught Ennis every move he knew, and Ennis turned out to be an apt student.  But soon Ennis began to sniffle and Jack reasoned that they had better go inside the tent and dry off.

Ennis allowed Jack to dry his hair with a threadbare towel.  Jack stripped his lover bare and worked the towel all over Ennis’ damp body.  Ennis smiled at his friend as he undressed and dried himself.  Jack didn’t have anything else to wear, but that was okay with the both of them.  Ennis knelt before his lover and looked up at his cock with a hunger that he couldn’t define.  Jack sighed as Ennis sucked him.  He taught Ennis to dance, but Jack was also very good at teaching Ennis to love.  One sudden, violent shudder and Jack was done.  He fell over Ennis’ lap, hoping for a moment to rest.  But Ennis, fast learner that he was, had other ideas…

What a cute good-night-tale, Marie! Thank you so much for this beautiful image of Ennis and Jack, dancing and smiling happily in the rain....that warms my heart!

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #2529 on: November 03, 2007, 04:26:22 pm »
Dagi, you have such a good memory!   :laugh:

For certain things, yes!  ;D And since Gary sent me a ruler I even know what 7 and a half inches looks like!  :laugh: