Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2172139 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: You gotta teach me that one!
« Reply #2550 on: November 06, 2007, 10:53:07 pm »
Marie, please do it! It can only be good! And I´d be so proud, I´d tell everyone I know you! ;D

Dagi

Thanks, Dagi, sweets!  I'll try!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #2551 on: November 06, 2007, 10:54:33 pm »
Thank you so much, Littlewing, you´re sweet. Truth is I don´t feel right without you guys either, I just had to come here today. I´m doing better, still feeling a little weak and don´t have any appetite, but I´m over the hill I think.

Dagi

Dagi, I'm glad to hear the worst is over.  And thanks for coming back to us.  I wish you a full recovery!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Alone at Last
« Reply #2552 on: November 06, 2007, 10:55:30 pm »
I´ve already spent quite some time apart from my kids, and I´ve always enjoyed it ( ;D ;D ;D), but in the beginning it does feel weird! I´m glad they found a way to make the time pass though!

I love the Indigo-series, keep it up, Littlewing, please!

Dagi

I'll write some more J&E/Indigo stories.  They're my favorites!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Admiring the View
« Reply #2553 on: November 06, 2007, 10:56:13 pm »
So true ... so true!  :laugh:  My mum's tried shutting me up ... Graham's tried shutting me up ... my kids have tried shutting me up ... all my friends have tried shutting me up ......

... but alas they have all failed miserably!!!  ;D

Now, if I ever bump into JakeG in the street I wouldn't be able to utter a word .. at least not a comprehensible one!!  :P

Susie    

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Alone at Last 2
« Reply #2554 on: November 06, 2007, 11:26:16 pm »
Alone at Last 2 by Littlewing1957

Extreme AU

The Cow and Calf operation, that sweet life that had been Jack’s dream for so long was realized with a vengeance!  Ennis and Jack were successful beyond their wildest dreams!  Both men spent an ungodly amount of time pinching themselves to make sure they weren’t dreaming.  And the birth of Baby Indigo only managed to make Ennis and Jack’s happiness complete.

Once in the luxurious surroundings of their bedroom, Ennis allowed Jack to undress him slowly and completely.  Ennis stood before his lover naked - his manhood winking up at Jack – twitching and spilling.  Jack looked down at Ennis’ erection and felt his saliva form and thicken.  He undressed quickly, never taking his eyes away from Ennis’ growing manhood.  Jack couldn’t wait to partake of the feast pointing straight up, saluting him!  He lowered himself to his knees and swallowed Ennis whole.  So very salty and savory sweet!  Jack thought how new it all felt: sucking his man without any thought of interruption.  Ennis’ head fell back with the rapture; he didn’t know that level of pleasure was possible!  He gently guided Jack’s head in the pleasuring.  Jack grunted as he tasted the pre-cum, felt the sensation of hard and smooth!  All over in one violent shudder.  But Jack wanted more.  He continued to lick and suck until Ennis was forced to his knees.  Jack released him, and he held him!  Jack gently placed Ennis’ head on his chest and kissed his forehead.  He thought he would burst from the feeling.  Ennis refused to hide the tears forming in his hazel eyes.  After all they had been through, it was okay to be tender.  Finally!

“Is it too late to talk of love?”  Jack ventured shyly.  He held Ennis’ head, pressed his lips to Ennis’ forehead.   Ennis wrapped his arms around Jack’s shoulders.

“After all this time, you don’t have to say it, Cowboy.”  Ennis whispered slowly, softly.  “But if you want to tell me.....”  Ennis kissed Jack with a tenderness he didn’t know he possessed.

“I love you!”  Jack croaked.  “I’ve always loved you, Ennis.  From the first time I saw you standing there at that trailer, I loved you.  I’ll always love you!”  Ennis let his tears fall onto Jack's heaving chest.

“I love you too!”  Was Ennis’ answer.  He pressed his forehead against Jack's.  Jack offered a smile.  He pulled himself up from the plush carpet and walked over to the bed, pulling Ennis by the hand.  They made love that night as though it were the first time.  They fell asleep thanking the universe for each and every blessing.  Special thanks for Baby Indigo!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Alone at Last
« Reply #2555 on: November 06, 2007, 11:28:13 pm »
MMM  I love meatloaf, littlewing.  (And I can make meatloaf that's very good I think.)  And I love Ennis's butt, too.   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  Very gentle and endearing story.  It would have been great if it could have been like this.

Gary 

Gary, when you come over for dinner, I'll have my mom fix meat loaf.  She made one for us tonight.  So very comforting, and just perfect when the temps fall.  Perhaps I'll bring the meat loaf to you!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2556 on: November 06, 2007, 11:32:00 pm »
Did Toycoon go on another vacation?   :-\

I don't know!  We never found out if he was affected by the fire?  I hope he didn't leave again.  I can't image this place without him.  Come back, Toycoon.  Your people miss you!

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2557 on: November 07, 2007, 01:00:45 am »
Hello my beautiful friends,
No, I did not go on another vacation but I was gone for so long that now, I have a workload, an arm long!
One of my coworkers is going on vacation on Thursday and because she watched over my projects while I was gone, I have to reciprocate for her. I've been taking five minute, mini-vacations at lunchtime and reading some of your stories throughout the past few days but I don't even have enough time to comment. Keep up the great work and I will rejoin you when I catch up (hopefully by next week!). Dagi, I hope you are feeling better. Gary, I hope you're settling in to life on the West Coast. Susiebell, I hope you are enjoying your duties as a BetterMost moderator. Littlewing, hold down the fort for me while I'm away. And Shasta, keep away from that evil IMDb. The trolls there seem worse than ever before!

Love and best wishes,
Toycoon
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2558 on: November 07, 2007, 02:05:14 am »
Hello my beautiful friends,
No, I did not go on another vacation but I was gone for so long that now, I have a workload, an arm long!
One of my coworkers is going on vacation on Thursday and because she watched over my projects while I was gone, I have to reciprocate for her. I've been taking five minute, mini-vacations at lunchtime and reading some of your stories throughout the past few days but I don't even have enough time to comment. Keep up the great work and I will rejoin you when I catch up (hopefully by next week!). Dagi, I hope you are feeling better. Gary, I hope you're settling in to life on the West Coast. Susiebell, I hope you are enjoying your duties as a BetterMost moderator. Littlewing, hold down the fort for me while I'm away. And Shasta, keep away from that evil IMDb. The trolls there seem worse than ever before!

Love and best wishes,
Toycoon

Toycoon, thanks for your post.  I never even considered your workload!  I'll hold down the fort, and will have a ball doing it.  We'll see you when you get back.  Take care, Love!

Dagi

Re: Alone at Last 2
« Reply #2559 on: November 07, 2007, 03:36:19 am »
Alone at Last 2 by Littlewing1957

Extreme AU

The Cow and Calf operation, that sweet life that had been Jack’s dream for so long was realized with a vengeance!  Ennis and Jack were successful beyond their wildest dreams!  Both men spent an ungodly amount of time pinching themselves to make sure they weren’t dreaming.  And the birth of Baby Indigo only managed to make Ennis and Jack’s happiness complete.

Once in the luxurious surroundings of their bedroom, Ennis allowed Jack to undress him slowly and completely.  Ennis stood before his lover naked - his manhood winking up at Jack – twitching and spilling.  Jack looked down at Ennis’ erection and felt his saliva form and thicken.  He undressed quickly, never taking his eyes away from Ennis’ growing manhood.  Jack couldn’t wait to partake of the feast pointing straight up, saluting him!  He lowered himself to his knees and swallowed Ennis whole.  So very salty and savory sweet!  Jack thought how new it all felt: sucking his man without any thought of interruption.  Ennis’ head fell back with the rapture; he didn’t know that level of pleasure was possible!  He gently guided Jack’s head in the pleasuring.  Jack grunted as he tasted the pre-cum, felt the sensation of hard and smooth!  All over in one violent shudder.  But Jack wanted more.  He continued to lick and suck until Ennis was forced to his knees.  Jack released him, and he held him!  Jack gently placed Ennis’ head on his chest and kissed his forehead.  He thought he would burst from the feeling.  Ennis refused to hide the tears forming in his hazel eyes.  After all they had been through, it was okay to be tender.  Finally!

“Is it too late to talk of love?”  Jack ventured shyly.  He held Ennis’ head, pressed his lips to Ennis’ forehead.   Ennis wrapped his arms around Jack’s shoulders.

“After all this time, you don’t have to say it, Cowboy.”  Ennis whispered slowly, softly.  “But if you want to tell me.....”  Ennis kissed Jack with a tenderness he didn’t know he possessed.

“I love you!”  Jack croaked.  “I’ve always loved you, Ennis.  From the first time I saw you standing there at that trailer, I loved you.  I’ll always love you!”  Ennis let his tears fall onto Jack's heaving chest.

“I love you too!”  Was Ennis’ answer.  He pressed his forehead against Jack's.  Jack offered a smile.  He pulled himself up from the plush carpet and walked over to the bed, pulling Ennis by the hand.  They made love that night as though it were the first time.  They fell asleep thanking the universe for each and every blessing.  Special thanks for Baby Indigo!

Littlewing, what do you do to me? I read BBM again yesterday, and it was harder than ever before to read about Jack´s death, knowing that they never had all these sweet things that we make up for them.

Thank you so much for going on dreaming about what could have been...what a beautiful scene, just beautiful.

Dagi