Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2170299 times)

Dagi

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #2560 on: November 07, 2007, 03:38:04 am »
Hello my beautiful friends,
No, I did not go on another vacation but I was gone for so long that now, I have a workload, an arm long!
One of my coworkers is going on vacation on Thursday and because she watched over my projects while I was gone, I have to reciprocate for her. I've been taking five minute, mini-vacations at lunchtime and reading some of your stories throughout the past few days but I don't even have enough time to comment. Keep up the great work and I will rejoin you when I catch up (hopefully by next week!). Dagi, I hope you are feeling better. Gary, I hope you're settling in to life on the West Coast. Susiebell, I hope you are enjoying your duties as a BetterMost moderator. Littlewing, hold down the fort for me while I'm away. And Shasta, keep away from that evil IMDb. The trolls there seem worse than ever before!

Love and best wishes,
Toycoon

Take your time, honey, we´re going nowhere... :) We miss you is all!

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #2561 on: November 07, 2007, 01:08:43 pm »
Aww Dagi, there's not many things in this world sweeter than morning wood.   ;D  What a way to start the day, right?  And there are fewer things more erotic than someone feeling so comfortable and accepted by another that he's able to play with himself while that other person watches.  And you know that I loved that kiss at the end.  MMMM

Gary

Hi sweetie, glad you enjoyed the good morning kiss.  ;D Thanks for your comment. Have a beautiful day!

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #2562 on: November 08, 2007, 05:41:38 am »
Delicious sexy moment Dagi dear!  And how lovely that Ennis feels so comfortable with Jack that he wants him to watch ....  he's come a long way since TS2 where he couldn't even bear to open his eyes and watch him and Jack together.

Lovely Dagi!

Susie       

Thanks so much, Susie dear! And yeah, it´s almost a AU story, isn´t it?

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Alone at Last
« Reply #2563 on: November 08, 2007, 05:44:35 am »

MMMM  That sounds great, Littlewing.  I can hardly wait. 

I have a funny story about meat loaf.  I was driving through New Jersey with my sister a few years ago, and we stopped at this little restaurant, and I saw that they offered meat loaf sandwiches.  I love meat loaf sandwiches.  One of the great things about meat loaf is that they're usually leftovers that can be used to make sandwiches.  So that's what I ordered in this New Jersey restaurant.  And I asked them to fix it just like I fixed it at home, with a little mayo.  The waitress gave me the strangest look.  I knew something was up, but I couldn't figure out what it was.  And a few minutes later she came back and asked me, "Did you say you want mayo on your meat loaf sandwich?"  I said yeah, and I wondered what the problem was.  Hadn't these people ever heard of mayonnaise?  Well, not long after that the freaking cook came out of the kitchen to ask me if I really wanted mayo on my sandwich.  And I was beginning to wonder if these people were brain damaged.   :P  But finally the cook understood what I was asking for, and she explained that their meat loaf sandwich was an "open faced" sandwich with gravy poured over top.   :laugh:  But she agreed to make me an actual sandwich with mayo, and without the gravy.  My sister and I still laugh about that.

Gary   

I skipped that yesterday, made me feel sick just reading about meat...but today it makes my mouth water! I´m looking forward to eating lots of meat loaf in CA!  ;D

Dagi

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Alone at Last 2
« Reply #2564 on: November 08, 2007, 03:47:01 pm »
Littlewing, I just love it when Ennis's manhood twiches and spills.   ;D  Very sexy story, and so full of tenderness and love.  And they actually used the "L" word.  Wow!  Keep it up, and you're going to turn me into a romantic.   :laugh:

Gary

Thanks, Gary!  I'll keep up the romance.  It makes me feel good!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2565 on: November 08, 2007, 03:47:28 pm »
Littlewing, what do you do to me? I read BBM again yesterday, and it was harder than ever before to read about Jack´s death, knowing that they never had all these sweet things that we make up for them.

Thank you so much for going on dreaming about what could have been...what a beautiful scene, just beautiful.

Dagi

Thanks, Sweetie!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2566 on: November 08, 2007, 03:49:46 pm »
I dedicate this story to each and every one of you. I just love my Jack with Ennis family!  :-*

Intimacy by Dagi

The old mattress made a low squeaking sound when Jack turned around and pulled the sheet up to his chin. He opened his eyes just a little, but could hardly see anything.

His sleepy gaze fell upon his lover's face, who was obviously sound asleep, eyes closed, lips parted,  breath going steadily. It was not until a low moan gave Ennis away that Jack realized the movements down there, and he was fully awake the same second.

Partly surprised, partly angry for Ennis hadn't woken him up, but was actually jerking off without his “help”, he couldn't help staring at his friend's strong, manly hands stroking his fully erect manhood, rubbing his thumb over the swollen head glistening with precum, a sight that made him lick his lips and hold his breath as if it was the first time he was seeing this, and by God it was not.

Another moan, slightly louder this time, brought his attention back to Ennis's face, and only then his friend himself opened his eyes and realized that he was observed.

Guilt washed over his face, and his hand stopped for a moment, until he saw his own arousal mirrored in his friend's face. "Didn't want to wake you up just because....sorry.....” , and then “No, no, don't do anything, just watch.....” , as he saw Jack reach down in order to take over.

And Jack watched, he watched in amazement, having difficulty holding back. With every stroke Ennis got closer, apparently mighty turned on by the fact that Jack was watching him!

When Ennis tilted his head back and his stomach cramped Jack couldn't stop himself any longer: with a mischievous grin he slid down, and the moment Ennis came he wrapped his warm tender lips around the head and sucked and sucked and swallowed greedily, until after a little while the loud groans became low moans, and eventually deep sighs, and he felt his lover's hand on his neck gently pulling him back up and into his arms.

They kissed, sharing the taste as they had done so many times before, but soon tiredness overwhelmed them, and snuggled up close to one another they drifted away, satisfied beyond words.

Dagi, forgive me for taking so long to comment, but after reading this, I needed time to recover!  :laugh:  You have woven a deliciously sexy and tender tale!  So very moving!  Write another, Dagi, please!  You're so good at this!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2567 on: November 08, 2007, 03:50:53 pm »
What a beautiful, tender and erotic moment.  I just love this whole Indigo alternate reality, it warms my heart ... thank you so much littlewing  :-*

Susie    

Thanks, SusieBaby!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2568 on: November 08, 2007, 03:51:45 pm »
Why not gravy AND mayo?   :D  We don't really do meatloaf in this country although I'm sure I'd love it ... I like a nice piece of meat!  ;)  Littlewing, if you get a chance, I'd love it if you'd send me the recipe ... pretty pleeeeease  ;D

Susie      

Okay, I'll try and pry the recipe out of her!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2569 on: November 08, 2007, 03:52:47 pm »
I skipped that yesterday, made me feel sick just reading about meat...but today it makes my mouth water! I´m looking forward to eating lots of meat loaf in CA!  ;D

Dagi

I can't wait to see you!  :)