Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2170126 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Right (2)
« Reply #2580 on: November 09, 2007, 12:27:42 am »
Right (2) by Littlewing1957

Ennis didn’t like to think of what happened right after Aguirre struck him.  But he couldn’t forget the image of his dear sweet Jack being knocked to the ground like that!  Without a thought for his own safety, Ennis lunged at Aguirre and struck him soundly across the jaw, but only after taking a hit from Aguirre across the side of his handsome face!

Ennis really saw red when he noticed that Jack was laid out cold.  “We ought to sue you, you old bastard!”  Ennis spit out at Aguirre as he rushed over to Jack.  Aguirre watched and fought to hide his own terror.  He didn’t mean to hurt either one of them, but he couldn’t stand being ripped off.  His flock, his very livelihood was at stake.  How dare those two stem the rose when they should be vigilant and watch over his sheep?  Aguirre felt almost vindicated in his brutality.

Ennis watched Aguirre walk off without even bothering to see if Jack was okay.  Ennis stroked Jack’s forehead and stayed with him until a medic arrived to take him to the clinic in town.  He heard a few days later that Jack was just fine and left the clinic for Lightning Flat.  Ennis had no choice but to return to Riverton.  Aguirre didn’t get the satisfaction of firing them – they both quit.  Ennis bought a ticket to Riverton confident that one day soon he would see Jack again.

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Right (3) by Toycoon
« Reply #2581 on: November 09, 2007, 01:22:55 am »
Right (3) by Toycoon

Ennis, dirty thumbnail in his mouth, gazed out the greasy window of the Greyhound bus watching the endless Wyoming fields fly by; "I cain't believe I left it like that" he wondered, "Jack was obviously trying to tell me something and I let 'im outta my sights."

Ennis turned the erotic scenario ever and over in his mind: he and Jack, naked, kissing, sucking and feeling every part of one another; Ennis rubbed his stiffening penis through his ragged jeans and embarrassed, looked around to see if any one was watching him.

That night when bus slowed down and came to a stop in Riverton, Ennis grabbed his paper sack and popped up out of his seat; " I don't know what this thing between me an' him is but shee-it, I gotta see Jack agin, I gotta know what he wanted to say ta me".
« Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 02:46:54 am by Toycoon »
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Right (4)
« Reply #2582 on: November 09, 2007, 02:09:51 am »
Right (4) By Littlewing1957

His first night back in Riverton and Ennis didn't know what to do.  Other than missing Jack, he had very little to think about.  Oh yeah…he was an engaged man, engaged to Alma Beers.  Ennis walked out of the bus station and pulled his jacket close against the bitter cold.  He could go over to Alma’s house and surprise her, but Ennis thought better of it.  He wasn't ready to face his future wife.

He had a few dollars saved up and decided to treat himself to a motel room for the night.  Ennis found a cheap place out by the bus station and checked in.  He would get a good night’s sleep and decide what to do about Alma and Jack in the morning.

Ennis stripped bare and climbed into the double bed.  He was accustomed to sleeping alone, but the tranquil nights of love on the mountain almost spoiled him.  Ennis felt his dick stiffen as he summoned up images of Jack nibbling between his thighs.  He fell asleep wondering what Jack wanted, and how he could ever go back to living without him.

Dagi

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #2583 on: November 09, 2007, 07:53:15 am »
Aaah, so many new stories. My mother is visiting, so I don´t have much time for my computer, but I´ll be back tomorrow latest!

Dagi :-*

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Acceptance?
« Reply #2584 on: November 09, 2007, 10:29:49 am »
I've never had any dreams about Jack and Ennis ... quite a few about Jake, but let's not talk about them!!

Why not talk about your special Jake dreams, then you can help all of us...
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Right (2)
« Reply #2585 on: November 09, 2007, 10:34:57 am »
Ah now that's interesting... When I first read toycoon's story I thought it was all a dream and Ennis had simply bumped his head on the metal pole and woken up.  Now I see it completely differently, that the events really did take place!  You're messing with my head you guys ... please do it again!!!

Originally, it was intended to be one of Ennis' daydreams but Littlewing gave me a new persective on the same story. I realized it could have happened (at least the way Littlewing tells it).

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Acceptance?
« Reply #2586 on: November 09, 2007, 12:50:50 pm »
WOW!  That was so bizarre and surreal!  I LOVE dream stories!  I couldn't work out who your daughter's friend was in the dream, was she Alma JR? or the woman?  or was she simply an onlooker?

I've never had any dreams about Jack and Ennis ... quite a few about Jake, but let's not talk about them!!  ;D ;D ;D

Susie     

Thansk, SusieBaby!  Maria's friend was just an on-looker.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: The Offer
« Reply #2587 on: November 09, 2007, 12:51:34 pm »

Fascinating story littlewing!  I wonder how that one popped into your head!  I'd like to climb in there myself and look around for a bit .. you have an amazing imagination!!

Susie    

:laugh: :laugh:  I've heard this since I was a child!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Right (2)
« Reply #2588 on: November 09, 2007, 12:56:03 pm »
Originally, it was intended to be one of Ennis' daydreams but Littlewing gave me a new persective on the same story. I realized it could have happened (at least the way Littlewing tells it).

Strange, but I don't remember the story.  I had a different take on it, I suppose.  Toycoon, let's keep adding to it and see where we can go with it.  What do you say? I'll add as any chapters as come to mind.

Offline cwby30

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Right
« Reply #2589 on: November 09, 2007, 01:10:33 pm »
Mornin'.

Well, I don't remember reading this before, but I really like it.  A completely different take on the "what if" game.  Interesting POV for Aguirre; I have thought that, too, that Aguirre was mad about them not watching the sheep which cost Aguirre money, more so than they're spending time "stemming the rose".  He was paying them to be shepherds, not to be ignoring the sheep and having sex.  Having done this for years, Aguirre had to know that this kinda thing happened up on the Mountain; maybe should have broached the subject before they left with the sheep.    But then we wouldn't have that great OS!

Anyway, sure enjoy this team effort, and look forward to reading all of it. 

Thanks again.