Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2170399 times)

Dagi

Re: Acceptance?
« Reply #2590 on: November 09, 2007, 02:41:06 pm »
Acceptance?  by Littlewing1957

A friend of Maria's asked me to fashion her BBM dream into a story and post it here.  I hope it makes sense!

"Why can't you just accept us?" Jack shouted with conviction as he placed his arms around Ennis' shoulders.

"This is not some low-budget movie, but we are flesh and blood men!"  Ennis exclaimed as he patted Jack's forearm.  He extracated himself from Jack's embrace and took a bold step forward.

"You're not even real!"  The well dressed woman laughed as she pointed her camera at a livid Ennis Del Mar.

"There is no such thing as a gay cowboy, or ranch hand, or whatever else you want to call yourselves!"  The woman laughed as she wagged a long painted nail in Ennis' face.

"Look at the 2 of you,"  She continued.  "You're much too macho looking, too normal to be gay.  Why, you're nothing more than an image caught on film.  No, not real at all!"

Ennis was done!  He drew back his powerful fist, but Jack caught him just in the nick of time.  Ennis would have shown the woman just how real he was, but Jack put a stop to it.  The woman jumped back and retreated from the scene with remarkable agility.  Jack held Ennis back by pinning his arms, while the lady ran away to safety.

Alma Jr. woke with a start!  She couldn't believe what she just dreamed.  What did it all mean?  Why did the lady think that Ennis and Jack, her 2 dads, were nothing more than characters in a movie?  Alma Jr. decided to overlook it.  She willed herself back to sleep, and with any luck, she would dream an answer to her questions.

I love that Alma Jr. calls Jack and Ennis her two dads!  :D And the rest....Jack and Ennis are real for me, and they are fake at the same time, but surely not because they are "too normal" or "too macho looking". Very strange, Marie. But we are used to strange stories coming from you. ;D

Dagi

Dagi

Re: The Offer
« Reply #2591 on: November 09, 2007, 02:48:51 pm »
The Offer by Littlewing1957

Jack grinned and kissed Dale’s hand.  He moved out of the booth and walked toward Ennis, who greeted him with a warm embrace.

I can´t blame this woman.  ;D If I was her, I´d try it too! But the part I liked most was the enthusiasm in Jack´s voice, and the warm embrace Ennis greeted him with. Littlewing, your ideas for stories are amazing. :D

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Right (4)
« Reply #2592 on: November 09, 2007, 02:56:30 pm »
Right (4) By Littlewing1957

His first night back in Riverton and Ennis didn't know what to do.  Other than missing Jack, he had very little to think about.  Oh yeah…he was an engaged man, engaged to Alma Beers.  Ennis walked out of the bus station and pulled his jacket close against the bitter cold.  He could go over to Alma’s house and surprise her, but Ennis thought better of it.  He wasn't ready to face his future wife.

He had a few dollars saved up and decided to treat himself to a motel room for the night.  Ennis found a cheap place out by the bus station and checked in.  He would get a good night’s sleep and decide what to do about Alma and Jack in the morning.

Ennis stripped bare and climbed into the double bed.  He was accustomed to sleeping alone, but the tranquil nights of love on the mountain almost spoiled him.  Ennis felt his dick stiffen as he summoned up images of Jack nibbling between his thighs.  He fell asleep wondering what Jack wanted, and how he could ever go back to living without him.

Toycoon and Littlewing, you are one great team! What a treat!

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #2593 on: November 09, 2007, 05:16:05 pm »
Wow!  What an unexpected story, Littlewing.  The idea of Jack and Ennis as gigolos makes me squirm, but this was a very ineresting story.  I'm glad that Jack was able to resist.  But if Dale promised not to make me hide the salami I might be able to go along.   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  Although I'm hardly a prize compared to Jack.   :(

Gary

You are priceless, Gary. :-*

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Acceptance?
« Reply #2594 on: November 09, 2007, 09:20:40 pm »
I love that Alma Jr. calls Jack and Ennis her two dads!  :D And the rest....Jack and Ennis are real for me, and they are fake at the same time, but surely not because they are "too normal" or "too macho looking". Very strange, Marie. But we are used to strange stories coming from you. ;D

Dagi

Thnaks, Dagi.  I think?  :laugh:

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2595 on: November 09, 2007, 09:21:39 pm »
I can´t blame this woman.  ;D If I was her, I´d try it too! But the part I liked most was the enthusiasm in Jack´s voice, and the warm embrace Ennis greeted him with. Littlewing, your ideas for stories are amazing. :D

Dagi

Ah, Dagi, such sweet encouraging words.  Thanks so much!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2596 on: November 09, 2007, 09:23:08 pm »
Wow!  What an unexpected story, Littlewing.  The idea of Jack and Ennis as gigolos makes me squirm, but this was a very ineresting story.  I'm glad that Jack was able to resist.  But if Dale promised not to make me hide the salami I might be able to go along.   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  Although I'm hardly a prize compared to Jack.   :(

Gary

Thanks, Gary!  I'm sure any self-respecting rich woman would love to have you as her boy-toy.   :)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Right (4)
« Reply #2597 on: November 09, 2007, 09:24:42 pm »
Great series, Toycoon and Littlewing.  You have me wondering what will happen next.  Thanks for the joint effort. 

Gary

P.S.  Do we know that Joe owned the sheep?  I got the sense that he was a manager and not the owner.  But maybe I overlooked something.

I'm not sure if Joe was the owner, but you know how managers tend to claim the inventory as their own.  I've heard managers in Dept. stores refer to the place as "my store!"

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Right
« Reply #2598 on: November 09, 2007, 09:26:47 pm »
Mornin'.

Well, I don't remember reading this before, but I really like it.  A completely different take on the "what if" game.  Interesting POV for Aguirre; I have thought that, too, that Aguirre was mad about them not watching the sheep which cost Aguirre money, more so than they're spending time "stemming the rose".  He was paying them to be shepherds, not to be ignoring the sheep and having sex.  Having done this for years, Aguirre had to know that this kinda thing happened up on the Mountain; maybe should have broached the subject before they left with the sheep.    But then we wouldn't have that great OS!

Anyway, sure enjoy this team effort, and look forward to reading all of it. 

Thanks again. 

Thanks for your kind words.  We'll carry the story as far as we can ride it.  Everyone, feel free to join in!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Right (5)
« Reply #2599 on: November 09, 2007, 09:46:35 pm »
Right (5) By Littlewing1957

Ennis woke at exactly 5:13a.m. to the smell of camp fires, sheep and the heady, masculine smell of Jack Twist.  Perhaps it was all a dream, but how to explain the sensation of the scents?  Ennis didn’t make a big deal about it, but decided to enjoy.  He remembered Jack’s smell, and thought back to days when Jack surprised him with an impromptu visit, climbed into bed with him.  Ennis was grateful for the olfactory memory. 

It was early, but Ennis knew he had to get up and plan the rest of his life.  It was cold in the motel room; it was cold outside.  Ennis checked out of the room and made his way up the main street.  Ennis loved the feel of the cold on his cheeks; the whistle of the wind; the sight of little children all dressed up in puff coats and mittens.  Ennis loved all of it.  Alma lived not ten minutes away by foot, and Ennis found himself pulled in her direction.

Alma still lived with her folks in a small one story shotgun.  The place could use a coat of paint, Ennis observed as he made his way up the steps.  He was just about to knock on the heavy door when he realized that he arrived empty handed.  Ennis was a country boy, but his mother taught him manners.  It would look bad if he visited his fiancé without even a few roses or some other delicate bloom to give her.  Ennis made a calculation of the money he had in his pocket and made his way back to the main street.