Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2170835 times)

Dagi

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #2720 on: November 22, 2007, 06:06:45 pm »
Aah, you make my heart melt! I especially loved it when they admitted that they hadn´t stopped thinking of each other !

I´m looking forward to reading MORE... ;D

Dagi

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Right (39)
« Reply #2721 on: November 22, 2007, 09:17:30 pm »
Right (39) By Littlewing1957

Mr. Twist couldn’t believe his eyes.  Oh, he suspected all along that Jack was a bit soft, but he hoped that his son was just going through a phase, and would grow out of it.  He sat down on his bed and remembered a time when Jack was 7 and invited a friend over to play.  Jack’s friend’s name was Alan Sims, and was a friend of Jack’s since they learned to walk.  Mr. Twist happened to walk in on them in Jack’s room.  He was more chagrined than angry to see Jack lying prone over Alan, looking dreamily into his eyes.  Mr. Twist pulled Jack off of Alan and sent the young man home.  He wouldn’t allow Jack to have anything to do with the young man after that - as though the fault was entirely with Alan.  Mr. Twist thought he was being rather harsh then, but in light of what he just witnessed, he wished he had taken a greater interest in his son, and had been a better parent.

“What is it, pa?”  It was Mrs. Twist, noticing her husband’s discomfort.  He sat down on the bed beside her and placed his head in his hands.  Mrs. Twist sat up and stared at her husband.  Mr. Twist was not what she would call the love of her life, but she did care about him.  After all, he was the father of her child and her provider.  “I just saw something that made me a bit sick!”  Mr. Twist answered.  “What did you see?”  His wife asked, concerned.  Jack’s father sighed, and was not at all sure if he should tell his wife about Ennis and Jack.  He looked at her, and after about a second, decided that she should know.  “I saw Ennis give our son a kiss on the mouth.”

“Mrs. Twist took the announcement with remarkable grace.  She always suspected that Jack liked boys, and that he may grow up to like men.  It was of no consequence to her.  She vowed to love her son no matter what.  But Mrs. Twist knew her husband would be disappointed if Jack turned out to be homosexual.  She had to choose her words carefully, knew she needed to be supportive of them both.  “Is that all?”  Mrs. Twist said as she took her husband’s hand.  “Look, pa,” She began, “You’ve had a hard week, and maybe you just saw Ennis lean in to whisper something in Jack's ear?”  Mr. Twist looked at his wife as though she just grew horns.  “Woman, I know what I saw!”  He was furious now.  Mrs. Twist dropped her husband’s hand and turned away from him.  “But it’s too late for me to do anything about Jack now!”  Mr. Twist reasoned.  “I just hope that Ennis Del Mar is a good ranch hand.  I can certainly use the help around here!”

Offline cwby30

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Rught 38 & 39
« Reply #2722 on: November 23, 2007, 12:48:31 am »
Evenin'.

Well, just like OMT to be upset about Jack, and then dismiss him like yesterday's newspaper and be more concerned whether Ennis could help around the ranch.  So, does that mean Ennis and Jack are staying? Interesting also about Mrs. T, more concerned that Jack will be happy and determined to love him no matter what.

Thanks again. 

Dagi

Re: Right (39)
« Reply #2723 on: November 23, 2007, 04:36:37 pm »
Right (39) By Littlewing1957

Oh I love Mother Twist! She´s not only lovely, she´s got brains, too. "Is that all?" So good.

Thank you two for writing this!

Dagi

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Right (40) by Toycoon
« Reply #2724 on: November 23, 2007, 04:59:13 pm »
Right (40) by Toycoon

Jack stood there on the porch, staring at Ennis for a few minutes, overcome by Ennis' boldness.  He couldn't believe Ennis' impulsiveness, kissing him like that. Yes, it was dark and late at night with no one around but still, someone could have seen them. A small, spotted cat strolled onto the porch, walking in between Jack's legs and rubbed up against Ennis' legs. Ennis squatted down to stroke the cat's back. "Well, who have got here?" he said, scratching the cat between the ears. "Oh, that's 'Pepper', she's our kitty cat. Ya wanna take 'er with us?" Ennis scooped up the cat, stood up and they went down the steps toward the truck.

Jack grabbed the wool blanket off the porch swing, threw it in the bed of the truck, hopped into the cab then slammed the door. "Now Ennis," Jack whispered in a serious voice, "I'm about ta take you to my secret hideout, I'd tell ya where it is but I'd have ta kill ya!" Jack held up his right hand with three fingers folded and the forefinger and thumb extended and held it against Ennis' temple. Just then, the cat let out a loud, 'mew' and they both burst into laughter.

They drove for a short distance until they reached the silhouette of large maple tree. Jack drove right up to the trunk of the tree and cut the engine. "Well, there it it!  'Fort Twist '. Ain't it somethin' ? Ennis looked up into the tree and saw the ramshackle structure nestled in it's crook. "Sure is somethin'. How do we get up there, huh?" smiled Ennis, cradling the cat and rubbing her neck."Show em Pepper," said Jack, taking the cat from Ennis' arms and placing her on the tree's trunk. The cat expertly scurried up the tree, reappearing on the balcony of the tree-house, a few seconds later. "Come on, there's a ladder nailed on the back we can use." Jack took the blanket, draped it around his shoulders and started to ascend the ladder with Ennis, following close behind.
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Right (41)
« Reply #2725 on: November 24, 2007, 01:10:03 am »
Right (41) By Littlewing1957

Ennis followed close behind Jack on the climb to “Fort Twist.” The very sight of Jack’s firm behind was enough to cause Ennis’ penis to swell and jerk in his tight jeans.  He couldn’t wait till they were inside the tiny tree house!  Jack and Pepper were the first to climb into the small but sturdy space.  Ennis looked around the silent retreat.  Nothing much there but a pallet made of worn blankets, and he noticed a thermos and a flashlight.  Jack invited Ennis to have a seat on the pallet.  He turned on the flashlight and sat it upright so that they could see what needed to be seen.  Pepper was dividing her time between the two of them: rubbing first against Ennis’ thigh, and then against Jack’s outstretched leg.  Ennis scratched behind the animal's ear as he looked out at the vista beyond the trees.  It was a magnificent, lonesome, sobering sight!

Jack beckoned for Ennis and drew him close.  He pulled Ennis against his chest, and placed whisper soft, gossamer pecks on his forehead.  Ennis floated on a tide of kisses!  He rested againt Jack's chest, and realized just how much he missed the steady rhythm of Jack’s heartbeat.  He moved his fingers beneath Jack’s sweatshirt and stroked his chest, reconnected with the heart he had won.  Their coupling was every bit as scalding and passionate as they remembered!  How discreet of Pepper to lie quietly in the corner of the tree house - her head lowered and resting on her paws - her slanted eyes closed in trust.

And so it went that night: several charged hours thick with sighs, grunts, laughter, and even a few tears.  Ennis couldn't believe he had any fluids left until Jack attacked him again, and he came for a third and final time.  Jack held Ennis in his arms – his parents far from his mind.  He refused to move; wouldn’t dare release Ennis from his embrace; couldn’t allow Ennis Del Mar out of his sight.  Ennis pulled Jack down for a tender kiss, and watched their shadows move across the back wall of the tree house.  Pepper lifted her head from her paw as she heard Jack ask, “What are we gonna do now?”

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Right (41)
« Reply #2726 on: November 24, 2007, 02:13:25 am »
OMG!  They did it in a treehouse!  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that!   ;D  That's much better than some ol' hayloft.  And it certainly beats the crap out of a motel.  There is something that's just crazy erotic about young people doing the wild thing in places that are somehow connected to their childhoods.

Gary   

I know, Gary!  I can't think of anything more romantic than making love in a tree house!  Toycoon is a genius!

Dagi

Re: Right (40) by Toycoon
« Reply #2727 on: November 24, 2007, 03:39:45 am »
Right (40) by Toycoon

"I'm about ta take you to my secret hideout, I'd tell ya where it is but I'd have ta kill ya!" Jack held up his right hand with three fingers folded and the forefinger and thumb extended and held it against Ennis' temple. Just then, the cat let out a loud, 'mew' and they both burst into laughter.

Toycoon, I loved this one. Loved it! You two are just incredible!

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Right (41)
« Reply #2728 on: November 24, 2007, 03:41:49 am »
Right (41) By Littlewing1957

“What are we gonna do now?”

Oh Littlewing, this was so sweet, and so erotic!! Just perfect.

Dagi

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Right (42) By Toycoon
« Reply #2729 on: November 24, 2007, 03:06:57 pm »
Right (42) By Toycoon

The first rays of dawn came peeking through the darkness in the spotty canopy of the enormous maple tree. Ennis turned from the crook of Jack's neck to face the beginning of the day, his eyes blinking awake. Pepper had nuzzled up to both of their heads and she let out an annoyed squeak when Ennis disturbed her. Where was he? Was this real or another dream? Had Ennis somehow managed to find Jack again after losing him so abruptly? Ennis sat up now.

"Jack, Jack," Ennis whispered, leaning in to kiss the face of his lover, "Wake up. It's almost light." Jack stirred then settled back into slumber, his head joined to the purring cat. "Yer folk's  gonna wonder where we gone. We gotta get back." Jack jerked up and flung back the blanket. "Holy sheee-it! Yer right!" They scrambled around the tree house gathering up their clothes and boots, dressing as fast as they could with Pepper staring at the men in disbelief. Jack grabbed the wool blanket and threw it over the balcony into the bed of the truck below. He scooped up the cat and did the same with her. Pepper landed on all fours on the blanket in the truck and dug her claws in it's nap. The boys scurried down the ladder, dashed to the truck and hopped in. Jack pumped the gas pedal, pulled the choke then cranked the ignition. Thankfully, the truck turned over so Jack threw it into gear then went barreling off in a cloud of dust.

In the emerging daylight, Ennis could see how close they actually were to the Twist ranch and it wasn't far. Jack drove up on the grassy mound beside the house, parked, jumped out of the truck and raced up the steps to the front door. Jack turned the door knob slowly, peered into the dark house, then motioned for Ennis to follow him. Jack and Ennis stood in the Twist living room, smiling at one another and catching their breath when they were startled by an unexpected voice.

"Mornin' fellas. Up kinda early today, ain't ya... You two goin' some place?
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero