Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2170370 times)

Dagi

Re: Right (45)
« Reply #2770 on: November 28, 2007, 05:58:19 am »
Awww, sugarboo, don't mind it!  We're all feeling a bit down, but everything will be okay.  If we didn't have hard times, we couldn't appreciate the good times.  Just you wait: we'll be back to normal, and will be happy again.  Until that happens, I'll post as many heartwarming, uplifting, AU stories as I can.  As Maria says, "Cheer up, chippermonkey!"  We'll get through this.

Have I told you that I love you, Marie? Well, I do! Love you!

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Baby Steps
« Reply #2771 on: November 28, 2007, 06:03:00 am »
Baby Steps by Littlewing1957

:D Thanks for this heartwarming little piece, Marie! That was exactly what I needed right now!

Dagi

Dagi

Re: I'm Losing Him?
« Reply #2772 on: November 28, 2007, 06:06:22 am »
Hey there gang,
I'm feeling a little sad as of late, too. Maybe it's the approaching holidays. Perhaps, it's just the weather. Oh well...

I have more up my sleeve, you'll see. Gary, please don't feel bad or singled out. We had a crazy run both here and on IMDb, remember. Somehow, everything will work out, it always does. Life is funny that way. Trust me, it could be far worse.

Dagi, Susiebell, don't you dare go anywhere.
Littlewing1957, I have more to add to our saga, "Right" but I'm too tired to write tonight.

Don't worry, I ain't going nowhere. I could never leave you guys. It's because of you that I started writing, it's because of you that I came here, it's because of you that I stay. I'm not a quitter.  :)

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #2773 on: November 28, 2007, 06:08:33 am »
REPORTING FOR DUTY ... SIR!!             

;D

Susie 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2774 on: November 28, 2007, 02:44:41 pm »
I can relate. It's the second time we are involved when it's about something inappropriate...
Dagi

Ha ha! :laugh: You guys got in trouble, again!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2775 on: November 29, 2007, 12:33:03 am »
Hi Toycoon,

Thanks so much for your supportive statements here and on my blog.  I'm sure I'll get over my hurt feelings soon enough.  I have gotten over far worse.  Sorry if I've been a bother.   :)  It's good to know that we're all still together in spire of everything at least.

Gary

You're never a bother.  Just remember, we'll be here for you!  :-*

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Baby Steps
« Reply #2776 on: November 29, 2007, 12:34:09 am »
Awwwww sweetie... what a lovely heartwarming story ... I remember all my kiddies first steps, brought tears of joy to my eyes too.  And now look, my daughter's oogling over Daniel Radcliffe and Zak Efron ( My little girl still thinks all boys are stupid!!) and  my son's giggling over semi naked women on the telly!!!

Susie

I know what you're saying, SusieBaby!  My Maria will be leaving home in a year's time.  It seems as though it was just yesterday that she was a babe in my arms!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2777 on: November 29, 2007, 12:34:40 am »
Have I told you that I love you, Marie? Well, I do! Love you!

Dagi

I love you, too!  :-*

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2778 on: November 29, 2007, 12:35:37 am »
Don't worry, I ain't going nowhere. I could never leave you guys. It's because of you that I started writing, it's because of you that I came here, it's because of you that I stay. I'm not a quitter.  :)

Dagi

That's the spirit, Dagi.  I'm not leaving here, no way.  I could never leave my family!

Offline cwby30

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Inappropriate
« Reply #2779 on: November 29, 2007, 12:57:40 am »
Evenin'.

Well, I don't drop by for a few days and miss all the fun.  Read through the postings... Guess sanitizing is the name of the game. Instead of the actual scene, do we have to just have the waves crash over the lovers kissing on the sand at the beach, and fade to black, and fade in to them lying in each other's arms saying how great it was?!

Wonder if I could post passages from Lady Chatterley's Lover, or Catcher in the Rye, and not get bounced?!  Or maybe Catcher in the Rye with Jack and Ennis catching each other in the rye, and the barley, and the corn, and the wheat, and the ... 

Anyone have a connection with the Bill Gates Foundation, to apply for a grant to fund the forum for a year? No advertisers, no worrying about offending them. 

No time to leave, only time to keep on posting and see what the real limits are.  And to enjoy each other's writings and company.

Illegitimi non carborundum. 

Thanks again.