Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2170264 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: I'm Losing Him?
« Reply #2820 on: December 02, 2007, 11:09:51 pm »
:laugh:

Don't knock it Gary ..... a nice hot cuppa tea cures EVERYTHING!!  ;D

I agree, SusieBaby!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

18 Degrees
« Reply #2821 on: December 02, 2007, 11:48:46 pm »
18 Degrees by Littlewing1957

It had to be 18 degrees and Jack was huddled all alone in his tent.  He decided to establish camp and wait for Ennis to show.  Jack didn’t even mind being in the freezing cold, just as long as Ennis arrived, eventually, to warm his body and his heart.  The tent was rather warm with the heat from his body trapped within.  He even peeled off a layer of clothing and placed it aside.

Jack drove up to the site about noon, astonished that he had arrived so early.  Everything went according to plan: he left work early the day before, packed his gear, and after kissing his wife and son goodbye, took to the road.  Jack expected a lot of ice and snow, but there was none, at least for the first 500 miles.  His snow chains didn’t go to waste though; he had to use them once he neared Wyoming.

The place Ennis designated for the meet was already freezing as Jack broke out the propane stove, the bedroll, the tent.  He had the tent erected in no time, and a fire blazing right outside their “home.”  Jack felt good that he took charge and hoped Ennis would appreciate his hard work.  “Hey, you waitin’ for me?”  Jack must have dozed off, but when he heard Ennis’ voice and felt his hand shaking him awake, Jack sat up, groggy, and wiped sleep from his eyes.  Jack extended a hand to his lover and pulled him close.  Ennis enveloped Jack in a protective embrace and kissed his cheek.

Offline LauraGigs

• BetterMost Moderator
    • My Design Portfolio
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #2822 on: December 03, 2007, 12:31:41 am »
Hey there Miss LauraGigs! Ain't seen you around these parts in a long time. How ya been?

Hey sweetie!!  Great to hear from you!  I'm lurking here whenever I get a chance to lay my greedy little eyes on yall's fanfics.  Speaking of which:

Jack reached over to turn up the volume. "I'm a man a' means by no means, King a' the road!!" he warbled at the top of his lungs. Ennis shook his head 'no' but tapped his finger on the dashboard to the beat of the music anyway.

Just like Ennis. Ennis was all man, yet he was attracted to Jack. The lighter popped out indicating it was hot.

I'm loving this great series you and Sister-Wing have going! 

(And I'm looking forward to clicking over to the hot stuff anyone posts on livejournal or wherever. It'll be all good — and worth it!)   O0

Dagi

Re: 18 Degrees
« Reply #2823 on: December 03, 2007, 05:59:32 am »
18 Degrees by Littlewing1957

It had to be 18 degrees and Jack was huddled all alone in his tent.  He decided to establish camp and wait for Ennis to show.  Jack didn’t even mind being in the freezing cold, just as long as Ennis arrived, eventually, to warm his body and his heart.  The tent was rather warm with the heat from his body trapped within.  He even peeled off a layer of clothing and placed it aside.

Jack drove up to the site about noon, astonished that he had arrived so early.  Everything went according to plan: he left work early the day before, packed his gear, and after kissing his wife and son goodbye, took to the road.  Jack expected a lot of ice and snow, but there was none, at least for the first 500 miles.  His snow chains didn’t go to waste though; he had to use them once he neared Wyoming.

The place Ennis designated for the meet was already freezing as Jack broke out the propane stove, the bedroll, the tent.  He had the tent erected in no time, and a fire blazing right outside their “home.”  Jack felt good that he took charge and hoped Ennis would appreciate his hard work.  “Hey, you waitin’ for me?”  Jack must have dozed off, but when he heard Ennis’ voice and felt his hand shaking him awake, Jack sat up, groggy, and wiped sleep from his eyes.  Jack extended a hand to his lover and pulled him close.  Ennis enveloped Jack in a protective embrace and kissed his cheek.

What a warm and tender piece, Marie. You make me feel the warmth of their embrace.

Dagi

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Right (50) by Toycoon
« Reply #2824 on: December 04, 2007, 01:22:14 am »
Right (50) by Toycoon

Jack and Ennis drove over the bridge next to Meyer's Creek then took the left fork down a short distance until they reached the end of the road. They pulled up to Hulett Pole & Post, where the sign read, "Hulett, the oldest, standing lumber mill in all of Wyoming" and drove around to the back.

There, they found Jackson, a fellow dressed in overalls and covered in sawdust, who appeared to be as old as the mill itself. He was operating an enormous band saw with easy precision. He was stout man with a warm smile, skin like tree bark and a big white handlebar mustache. He slid his goggles up onto his forehead, shut off the saw and waved Jack and Ennis over.

"Hey there, Jack! Ain't seen you around here in a dog's age. What brings you ta these parts?" he asked jovially, clapping his hands together and raising a cloud of sawdust. "My daddy wants ta rebuild our barn! We got us a new hired hand here, Ennis. Gonna try 'im out. See what he kin do!" chuckled Jack, patting Ennis on the back. Ennis nodded toward Jackson's direction. Jackson grinned. "Well, alright now," he said, pulling Jack aside and putting his hand on the back of Jack's neck, "Yer gonna need a mess o' wood for that barn. What ya wanna build, a twenty footer...?" Jackson led Jack off to the yard where huge piles lumber were stacked. Ennis wandered away to watch the logs float downstream into the pond, ride up the conveyor belt and collect in the barker.

It took several men, Jack and Ennis, over an hour to load the wood into the back of Jack's truck. Ennis secured the load with the rope. Jackson informed them that rest of the wood would be delivered the following day along with the bill. "Don't forget to say, 'hey' to yer maw and pa, Jack," and turning to Ennis said,"Nice meeting ya, young fella. I'm sure I'll see ya around!" Jack started up the truck, waved then they drove off.

The bridge creaked loudly as they drove the packed truck over it. Jack got a funny look on his face. When they got to the end, Jack slowed the truck down then stopped. "Ennis..." he said very seriously, opening the door and stepping out onto the marshy grass at the creek's edge. "What? What's the matter?!" asked Ennis perplexed.

"Ennis!" Jack quickly began to unbutton his shirt and removed it. He undid his belt, yanked it out of the loops and pulling off his cowboy boots yelled, "Last one in... is a rotten egg!" Jack ran to the edge of the bridge and dove straight into the dark water below. Tearing off his shirt, pants and boots, Ennis ran over to edge shouting, "Yer fuckin' crazy, Rodeo! Here I come!" and he jumped in, too.

They played like little boys in the creek; laughing, climbing on each another shoulders and diving into the cool water. So comfortable in the other's company, they never imagined they were being watched from a distance.

"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Dagi

« Reply #2825 on: December 04, 2007, 05:22:46 am »
 :D >:(  Who is watching them? hopefully someone who´s only getting a kick out of it, and isn´t up to something bad.  :(  Can´t wait for the next one.

{{{{{{{Marie}}}}}}}

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2826 on: December 04, 2007, 10:31:50 am »
Sending Littlewing positive thoughts for a quick recovery. We love you!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2827 on: December 04, 2007, 01:43:23 pm »
Thanks to all of you for your kind words and your support.  I'm feeling a bit better and hope to rejoin you soon.  Toycoon, I may have installment 50 up before the end of the week.  I think you'll like it.

Thanks again, everyone, for your PMs and your messages here.  You make me feel special, and I'll always love you.  You have made a very comfortable home for me here, one that I will never leave.  I thank God for all of you!

Dagi

« Reply #2828 on: December 04, 2007, 02:05:28 pm »
We love you too, Littlewing, and we miss you! Get better soon!

Love,
Dagi

Offline cwby30

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Right 50
« Reply #2829 on: December 04, 2007, 09:18:46 pm »
Afternoon.

Well, Ennis is being introduced around town, and the scenario is set so others won't be asking too many questions.  Except the person watching them... Reminds me of OS, with Aguirre watching through the field glasses. 

Great update, new fun, new worries. 

Thanks again.