Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2170702 times)

Dagi

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #2850 on: December 08, 2007, 04:23:54 pm »
It's always a joy to come here and find a continuation of the story. Thanks for this vivid scene, I so enjoyed reading it!

Dagi

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Right (53)
« Reply #2851 on: December 08, 2007, 08:54:39 pm »
Right (53) By Littlewing1957

Ennis pulled back a bit and admired Jack.  He knew that we would never tire of feasting his eyes on every single inch of his lover.  “Maybe we better do this some other time, Ennis.” Jack muttered as he lifted Ennis’ face upwards with a steady finger.  “Dinner is ready,” He stammered.  Jack didn’t want to move; was craving the wet touch, wanted the pleasure, the release.  Ennis, instead, pulled Jack closer and gazed at his manhood.  “I can have dinner here!” Ennis sighed and pointed at Jack’s swollen member.  He always knew what to say, but it was a bad time.  “Okay, Rodeo!” Ennis stated as he pulled himself up.  “I’ll take my shower and meet you downstairs.”

The Twist clan was already seated at the kitchen table when Ennis bounded down the stairs.  He took a moment to look over the surroundings before he entered the kitchen to join his newfound family.  Ennis took in the stark white walls, devoid of family photos or artwork.  He noticed the wooden cross hanging on the far wall of the living area.  All very modest and humble, but it was a real home.  Ennis felt very fortunate to be there.  Most of his young life he prayed for a real home and a family.  Any real chance at a happy childhood was cut short much too soon when his parents died.  Perhaps now he could release his painful past and work on making a home.  Home at last?  Ennis certainly hoped so.  He entered the kitchen and was warmed by the smiles that greeted him.  Even Old Man Twist’s mouth was upturned in a half smile when Ennis entered the room.  “Sit down, Ennis.”  It was Mrs. Twist.  “I made Jack’s favorite, and hope you like it.”  Ennis took the seat nearest Jack and placed a napkin in his lap.  “Anything you make is fine with me,” Ennis stated as he smiled at his hostess, and looked to Jack.  Jack patted Ennis’ hand under the table, and passed him a bowl of peas.

Mrs. Twist entertained her family with tales of her childhood, and how she was the oldest of 3 girls born to a strict, Pentecostal Deacon.  Jack and his Pa heard the stories a thousand times, but they hung on every word.  Ennis listened with great interest as Mrs. Twist told him all about how she met John, and what Jack was like as a youngster.  Mr. Twist was quiet throughout most of the meal, which was in character.  But when he noticed a lull in the conversation, John Twist addressed Ennis, “Well, Ennis, I see you and Jack got enough wood to build the barn.”  Ennis and Jack both nodded.  “Well, I expect the two of you will be up tomorrow mornin’ early so we can get started?”  “Yes, sir!” Both young men said in unison.  Mr. Twist nodded and smiled a bit.  He even complimented his wife on the rosemary chicken and the fixins.  His wife blushed as she absorbed his compliments. “Can I help you clear the table, mother?”  It was Mr. Twist turning toward his wife.  “No, don’t bother sir,” Ennis started as he rose from his chair.  “I’ll clear the table and do the dishes.”  Mr. Twist grunted his assent and walked into the living area.  Jack and Ennis cleared the table as Mrs. Twist put away the leftovers.

“Hey, Jack,” Roberta turned to her son as she covered what was left of the chicken with foil.  “Yeah ma?” Jack said absently as he placed the unfinished peas in the fridge.  “I can’t be sure, but I think I saw an old friend of yours yesterday driving down in front of the ranch.”  Jack faced his mother and smiled at her.  “Well, who do you think it was?” Jack asked.  “Alan Sims.” Mrs. Twist answered. Jack’s smile faded a bit.  Ennis noticed a definite tension at the mention of Alan’s name.  He made a mental note to ask about this Alan Sims person when he and Jack were alone.  “Alan Sims?” Jack repeated.  “I haven’t seen or heard from him in years.”  “Well, you know he works for a big accounting firm up in Cody now,” Mrs. Twist offered.  “He only comes back every now and then to see his folks.”  Jack wasn’t sure how he felt about Alan.  They didn’t part on bad terms, but so much time had passed, and in Jack’s mind, each had moved on.  “If I see his ma, I’ll tell her to have him come by and pay us a visit.” Mrs. Twist mentioned absently.  Jack cringed but was silent.  No need to worry about Alan now. He let the matter drop and led Ennis out of the kitchen.  Ennis followed Jack into the living room where they found themselves alone.  Mr. Twist was probably up in his bedroom, or walking around the grounds.  Jack offered Ennis a seat in front of the TV, and they watched the news and a crime drama or two before Jack felt sleep calling him.  “I think I’ll call it a night, Cowboy!” Jack whispered as he yawned audibly.  “We got a big day ahead of us.”  Ennis nodded and rose to his feet.  He walked Jack to the staircase and watched as he climbed up.  When Jack reached the top he instinctively turned around and looked at his lover.  Ennis mouthed, “Come to me?”  Jack nodded, turned and headed to his room.  Ennis found Mrs. Twist and wished her a good night.  He walked down to his basement room, convinced that he would likely have a good night - a very good night, indeed!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2007, 10:48:25 pm by littlewing1957 »

Offline cwby30

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: The Christmas Present
« Reply #2852 on: December 09, 2007, 02:16:30 pm »
Mornin', Gary.

Well, I started writing it as a drabble on the other thread, using "arctic cold", "palm tree" and "fresh blanket of snow." It just grew from there.  Glad you liked it.  Have an idea for some more to add to it, using other drabble prompts.

Thanks again.

Offline cwby30

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2853 on: December 10, 2007, 12:20:29 am »
Evenin', Susie.

Well, glad you liked the story, and glad the *BAM* factor worked!! Yes, they do live together, happily most of the time, but every relationship has its ups and downs, and their downs are minimized because they have made a commitment to each other and not just promises.  One part of the commitment was not to go to bed at night angry at each other, to talk things over; hard to keep, and may lead to some sleepless nights full of talking, but one of the best. 

Thanks again. 

Offline cwby30

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: The christmas Present (2)
« Reply #2854 on: December 10, 2007, 12:53:02 am »

“Hey, cowboy?”

“Mmmf?”

“As much as I love you and love holding you and love kissing you, my hands are going numb and my lips are getting chapped.  We need to shake a leg and get the rest of the wire unloaded, so’s I can introduce ya to my folks.”

“If’n yer hands need warmin’ up, I can oblige ya that,” responded Ennis, opening his coat and pulling up his shirt.  Placing Jack’s hand under his shirt and on his chest, he murmured, “That help?”

“Oh ya, Ennis, oh ya. Been wantin’ ta do that for months now,” responded Jack while roaming over the hard muscles on Ennis’ chest and feeling his heartbeat.  With a sigh, though, he withdrew his hands.  “But, ya best be keepin’ yer shirt on, and mine, my daddy may come out here if we don’t finish the job quick. Come on.”

Reluctantly, Ennis tucked in his shirt, buttoned up his Carhartt, and, after a quick kiss behind the barn door, followed Jack out into the fresh snow to complete the job of unloading the truck.  By the time the finished the falling snow had obscured the well-worn track from house to highway, and the wind had picked up.  They headed into the house, but not before trading a few well-placed snowballs and headlong shoves into the snow.  Jack’s mom saw them through the kitchen window, and with a smile started warming milk on the stove. 

Entering the kitchen laughing and stamping their feet, Jack’s mom greeted them with a, “Keep those wet boots outta my dry kitchen, you two, and hang up yer jackets on the porch.  Got some hot cocoa for ya after ya do.” 

Properly chastised, the two boys did as told, and upon re-entering the kitchen Jack introduced Ennis to his mom.  “Mom, this is my best friend, Ennis del Mar, the fella I told ya about, spent the summer with him on the Mountain.”

“Pleased ta meetcha, Ma’am, and Merry Christmas,” said Ennis with a smile. 

“Mighty glad to meet ya, too, Ennis del Mar, and Merry Christmas to ya.  Jack’s told me a lot about ya, and I’m glad his friend has come calling at Christmas.”

Ennis frowned just a bit, and looked quizzically at Jack, who shrugged his shoulders with an ‘I’ll tell ya later’ look.  Ennis nodded, and then jumped a bit when he heard another voice from behind him, this one not so welcoming sounding.

“Well, if it isn’t the famous Ennis del Mar.”

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: The christmas Present (2)
« Reply #2855 on: December 10, 2007, 01:07:55 am »
“Hey, cowboy?”

“Mmmf?”

“As much as I love you and love holding you and love kissing you, my hands are going numb and my lips are getting chapped.  We need to shake a leg and get the rest of the wire unloaded, so’s I can introduce ya to my folks.”

“If’n yer hands need warmin’ up, I can oblige ya that,” responded Ennis, opening his coat and pulling up his shirt.  Placing Jack’s hand under his shirt and on his chest, he murmured, “That help?”

“Oh ya, Ennis, oh ya. Been wantin’ ta do that for months now,” responded Jack while roaming over the hard muscles on Ennis’ chest and feeling his heartbeat.  With a sigh, though, he withdrew his hands.  “But, ya best be keepin’ yer shirt on, and mine, my daddy may come out here if we don’t finish the job quick. Come on.”

Reluctantly, Ennis tucked in his shirt, buttoned up his Carhartt, and, after a quick kiss behind the barn door, followed Jack out into the fresh snow to complete the job of unloading the truck.  By the time the finished the falling snow had obscured the well-worn track from house to highway, and the wind had picked up.  They headed into the house, but not before trading a few well-placed snowballs and headlong shoves into the snow.  Jack’s mom saw them through the kitchen window, and with a smile started warming milk on the stove. 

Entering the kitchen laughing and stamping their feet, Jack’s mom greeted them with a, “Keep those wet boots outta my dry kitchen, you two, and hang up yer jackets on the porch.  Got some hot cocoa for ya after ya do.” 

Properly chastised, the two boys did as told, and upon re-entering the kitchen Jack introduced Ennis to his mom.  “Mom, this is my best friend, Ennis del Mar, the fella I told ya about, spent the summer with him on the Mountain.”

“Pleased ta meetcha, Ma’am, and Merry Christmas,” said Ennis with a smile. 

“Mighty glad to meet ya, too, Ennis del Mar, and Merry Christmas to ya.  Jack’s told me a lot about ya, and I’m glad his friend has come calling at Christmas.”

Ennis frowned just a bit, and looked quizzically at Jack, who shrugged his shoulders with an ‘I’ll tell ya later’ look.  Ennis nodded, and then jumped a bit when he heard another voice from behind him, this one not so welcoming sounding.

“Well, if it isn’t the famous Ennis del Mar.”

Beautiful addition to part 1, cwby30.  Very sexy and sweet all at the same time.  Thanks so much for posting.  I was feeling rather depressed until I came in and found your charming tale.  :)

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: The Christmas Present (2)
« Reply #2856 on: December 10, 2007, 02:05:16 am »
Good evening to ya, cwby30-
Nice to read your merry tale of Christmas in Lightning Flat. I'm thrilled to see that folks are still taking the time to write and contribute to our little thread after the challenges we faced a few weeks ago. Looking forward to chapter 3 of 'The Christmas Present'. It's a terrific gift for the fans!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

moremojo

« Reply #2857 on: December 10, 2007, 03:15:35 pm »
Outside the barn the snow began falling, like powdered sugar from a sifter.  Inside the barn, Jack and Ennis fell into each other's hearts, smoothing over the rough edges of each other's life.  For the very first time that Christmas and for every Christmas after that, Jack received the present he cherished most.
Heartwarming story, beautifully told. I especially like the line here that I highlighted. Jack and Ennis became the gift that kept on giving.

Thanks for your contributions to the thread. Seeing these recent responses makes me want to try my hand at a few more myself.

Dagi

Re: Right (53)
« Reply #2858 on: December 10, 2007, 05:45:33 pm »
Right (53) By Littlewing1957

Ennis mouthed, “Come to me?”  Jack nodded, turned and headed to his room.  Ennis found Mrs. Twist and wished her a good night.  He walked down to his basement room, convinced that he would likely have a good night - a very good night, indeed!

Loved the sexy start!  ;D  The tension is building up. Thanks for writing, Marie! You are so good to us.

Dagi

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2859 on: December 10, 2007, 10:56:47 pm »

Seeing these recent responses makes me want to try my hand at a few more myself.

Please, moremojo?