Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2170733 times)

Dagi

Delight
« Reply #2910 on: December 21, 2007, 05:12:02 pm »
They bathed in the warmth of the late afternoon sun, bathed in the warmth of each other's presence, pure and deep happiness enveloping them like the golden light each time they locked eyes.  Their naked bodies lay stretched out, sleepy from an afternoon of swimming and making love, the lake before them, a thousand diamonds glistening in the sunlight.

Leaning on one elbow, Jack gazed down at his lover, tracing a line with his finger along the droplets of water that were trickling down Ennis' chest and forming a pool in his belly button, the most beautiful belly button in the world.

Oh my, how much he wanted this man, wanted to grab him and hold him tight and then start taking little bites and eat him alive until nothing was left. He bent down and drank the water out of the belly button, then started licking it softly. When Ennis began to moan he stopped for a moment and looked up. Ennis's eyes were closed, his wet lips parted, and his arms and hands were lying limp in the grass, an image of joy and surrender.

"You're all mine Ennis Del Mar...." he couldn't resist stroking those luscious lips with the tip of his thumb, "...  and I wanna taste every inch of you."  Jack playfully lapped up the drops of cool water running down Ennis' stomach, licking around his waist, hitting a ticklish spot just under the side of his ribs, sending Ennis into fits of giggles.  Ennis' happy face was a rare and wonderful sight to behold, eyes crinkling at the corners, mouth open wide, his troubles dissolving into delightful high pitched laughter.

This is Susie's and Dag's Christmas gift to all our Jack with Ennis pals. We wrote it back in October, and it would have been my turn to continue, but I thought you all have the imagination to continue the story in your minds.

Dagi and Susie

Offline cwby30

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Right (59)
« Reply #2911 on: December 21, 2007, 05:50:19 pm »
Afternoon.

Well, sorry for attributing your installment to toycoon. **slaps forehead** Shoulda had a V-8, woulda helped me keep track of things. Then again, maybe nothing would at this point! Only 4 days to Christmas, and I have a lot to do!

Thanks again. 

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: The Christmas Present (8)
« Reply #2912 on: December 21, 2007, 09:46:03 pm »
Evenin'.

Well, before I head home [long day at work], decided to polish this a bit and post it.  Getting close to three paragraphs.

Thanks again. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

They celebrated the next two Christmases together at the ranch, each better than the previous, more smiles, more presents, bigger tree with lots of lights and ornaments.  They made their upstairs domain more comfortable, adding a couple of chairs and a table, but always ate downstairs with Jack’s parents, and always spent time downstairs with them after dinner.  They fought, as all couples do, but never went to bed angry with each other. 

Ennis kept his part-time job at Murchison’s, and spent the rest of his time working at the ranch.  After a lot of arguing, and some stomping up and down the stairs, bouts of make-up sex, and weekends of Mrs. Twist’s home cooking and cherry cake, a reluctant Ennis moved to the ranch full-time on Valentine’s Day.  The clincher for Ennis came when Andy Murchison allowed as how it was “right nice and unexpected” of John Twist to ask his son’s best friend to move in, and Ennis shouldn’t look that gift horse in the mouth, and besides it would save him rent money.  Mrs. Callahan’s loss over at the boarding house was Mrs. Twist’s gain in her own house.   She hadn't smiled so much in years. 

Gradually the ranch took on a shine it hadn’t seen in decades, the result of hard work, common sense, and not a little arguing.  Crop yields were up, and the cattle had never looked better, looked like they would garner much more at auction in the Fall than before.  Mr. Twist pushed both partners to the limit, sometimes resulting in one of the three of them, or the two partners together, taking off on a long horseback ride to mull things over.  “That’s the way I’ve done it since before ya were born, and yer grandaddy before me,”  “Yeah, well if it’s that old, then it’s past the time to change it, would improve the yield and fatten up the stock.”  “Yield is just fine.” “For what? We can git more, and do more with what we git than what we got now.” “Yer makin’ no sense, boy.”  “I ain’t a boy no more, Dad.”  “Uh, he’s right, sir, that new seed would really help, the guys at Murchison’s talked about it when it came in, others’re using it and swear by it already.” “Well, if ya think so, then mebbe we should at least try it on one of the pastures.”  “Dammit, Dad, why didn’t ya agree when I told ya?”  “”Cause he’s got a lot more sense than you, and if Andy Murchison…” “Shit, can't never do anything right fer ya. Where’s my horse?”

Folks in town gradually got used to seeing the two of them around, Ennis working at Murchison’s and Jack coming into town for supplies.  The ladies at Mrs. Twist’s church tried to set them up with some eligible daughters, but they both declined, stating they were too young to think about settling down.  Best to be safe.  Once in a while they headed to the Stumble Inn on First Street on Saturday night, laying back a few beers and playing pool with the guys.  After a couple of months, Larry Atkins called out as they walked in, “Well if it ain’t the partners.”  The room seemed a bit stifling all of a sudden, and Ennis looked like he was about to either bolt or put his fist down Larry's throat, when Jack laughed and said, “Yeah, it’s Butch and Sundance, here ta rob ya of yer hard-earned money at pool.”  Everyone guffawed at the joke, and for a while the barflies called them Butch-and-Sundance, though the guys refused to say which was which, and soon they went back to being good old Jack and Ennis from the Twist Ranch. 

Jack was learning. 

Reading this really made my day.  I found myself melting into the story.  I really enjoyed reading about Ennis and Jack's domestic situation, and how they fought, made up, made love.  So very moving!  Very well written.  I hope you're continuing the story?  I didn't see a tbc?

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Delight
« Reply #2913 on: December 21, 2007, 09:50:43 pm »
They bathed in the warmth of the late afternoon sun, bathed in the warmth of each other's presence, pure and deep happiness enveloping them like the golden light each time they locked eyes.  Their naked bodies lay stretched out, sleepy from an afternoon of swimming and making love, the lake before them, a thousand diamonds glistening in the sunlight.

Leaning on one elbow, Jack gazed down at his lover, tracing a line with his finger along the droplets of water that were trickling down Ennis' chest and forming a pool in his belly button, the most beautiful belly button in the world.

Oh my, how much he wanted this man, wanted to grab him and hold him tight and then start taking little bites and eat him alive until nothing was left. He bent down and drank the water out of the belly button, then started licking it softly. When Ennis began to moan he stopped for a moment and looked up. Ennis's eyes were closed, his wet lips parted, and his arms and hands were lying limp in the grass, an image of joy and surrender.

"You're all mine Ennis Del Mar...." he couldn't resist stroking those luscious lips with the tip of his thumb, "...  and I wanna taste every inch of you."  Jack playfully lapped up the drops of cool water running down Ennis' stomach, licking around his waist, hitting a ticklish spot just under the side of his ribs, sending Ennis into fits of giggles.  Ennis' happy face was a rare and wonderful sight to behold, eyes crinkling at the corners, mouth open wide, his troubles dissolving into delightful high pitched laughter.

This is Susie's and Dag's Christmas gift to all our Jack with Ennis pals. We wrote it back in October, and it would have been my turn to continue, but I thought you all have the imagination to continue the story in your minds.

Dagi and Susie

OMG!  This is indeed a treat!  A saucy, sexy tale from Dagi and Susie!  I must be living right!  :laugh:  I can't tell you guys how much I enjoyed reading this.  And Jack drinking the water that pooled in Ennis' belly button is just raw and too sexy for words.  You guys can't image how this story makes me feel.  Wonderful, outstanding.  This may be too much to ask, ladies, but, DO IT AGAIN!  :)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2914 on: December 21, 2007, 09:54:26 pm »
Afternoon.

Well, sorry for attributing your installment to toycoon. **slaps forehead** Shoulda had a V-8, woulda helped me keep track of things. Then again, maybe nothing would at this point! Only 4 days to Christmas, and I have a lot to do!

Thanks again. 

Oh, no problem, Love.   :)  I can certainly relate.  I'm at the point where I don't even remember my own name.   :laugh: A few more days of shopping and I should be set.  Hope things settle down, and that you enjoy preparing for the season.  I hope we can "hang out" a bit here during the next few days.  I would like that very much.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: December 21st (2)
« Reply #2915 on: December 21, 2007, 09:56:57 pm »
Poor Jack, he sounds so sad and lonely.  And how rude for the Newsomes to go to Hawaii and not invite Jack along.  But at least Jack is going to see Ennis.

Great story, Littlewing.

Gary

Thanks, Sweetie.  Man, is it good to see you here.  I've really missed your encouragement and support, but I know you're here for me.  Thanks, again!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: The Ultimate Gift
« Reply #2916 on: December 21, 2007, 09:58:21 pm »
Sweet tender story, Littlewing.  And it would be nice if Ennis treated himself and Jack by accepting Jack's offer of a sweet life.

Gary

Wow, thanks Gary.  I think you're the only one who noticed this tale.  I had a good time writing it.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2917 on: December 21, 2007, 10:06:03 pm »
Hi Toycoon and Littlewing,

Very interesting turn of events.  I was really worried about Jack and Ennis being outside in the cold without any place to go.  Good thing Katie came along when she did.  I love the name Preen for a store that sells frilly girly clothes.  That is so spot on.  And I'll bet if Katie opened up a shop in a metro area it would be a big hit with the drag queens.   :laugh:

Gary 

Gary, there is a store here in Oakland (several, actually) that I used as a model for Katie's store.  My daughter absolutely loves them, and I rather like looking through the girly offerings, myself.  One such store here is a chain, the other a mom and pop sort of place.  I rather like the name Preen as well.  I agree - it fits.  It never occurred to me that a store like this would attract drag queens.  Interesting.   I love watching drag queens trying on clothes and shoes and jewelry.  I get a lot of good advice from them on what sort of makeup I should wear, and one nice man even gave me instructions on applying false eyelashes.  Thanks for your kind words.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #2918 on: December 21, 2007, 10:08:51 pm »
Awww honey!  :-*  I think we've all taken a bit of a beating recently, what with our J+E thread coming under close scrutiny,  the hoohar over on Gary's thread, and on Dagi's thread!  Who knew that we'd all turn out to be such trouble makers??

They'll be back, I guess we all just need a little time.

Love Susie  :-*

I have got a story brewing ... just a little one ... I'll post it later on

Thanks, Susie.  I've missed you, as well.  I'm feeling better now that I've heard from all of you.  And to see your story here--well--it means a lot to me.  Thimgs will settle down.  I'm just glad this strange year is coming to an end.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #2919 on: December 21, 2007, 10:10:25 pm »
Oh littlewing, thank heavens it was Katie and not some awful low lifes looking for trouble! ...phew!!  Wonderful instalment, so rich with detail .. I can picture Katie and her fluffy store so clearly!

Susie  :)

Thanks, Susiebaby!  As I was telling Gary, those "frilly" stores are so much fun.  We find a lot of one-of-a-kind items, reasonably priced.  I love them!