Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2170165 times)

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: I Dream of a Happy New year
« Reply #2960 on: December 28, 2007, 12:16:17 pm »
Thank you for thinking of me, Littlewing!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline cwby30

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Right (60)
« Reply #2961 on: December 28, 2007, 02:03:00 pm »
Mornin'.

Well, this is turning into a bitch of an unsatisfactory situation for Ennis.  Jack doesn't seem to see or heed the warning signs, just plowing ahead and taking life as it comes.  Hope he doesn't plow so far ahead that he misses seeing Ennis turning off the road in another direction.  South Dakota is looking even better now.

Lookiing forward to seeing where the next installment leads the guys, and wouldn't it be something if Alan Sims also shows up at the dance! 

Thanks again.

PS: how do I stick in one of those fancy 'smilies'? Can't figure it out!

Dagi

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #2962 on: December 28, 2007, 02:23:09 pm »
Hi Cwby30,

if you mean the simple smilies like  :D ;D :P you just click on them. For more special ones there are mustiple sites in the internet that provide the addresses, which you just copy and paste into your message, and then you mark it and click the button right on top of the  ;D smilie, which shows a little image, can you see it? That´s it.  8)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: I Dream of a Happy New year
« Reply #2963 on: December 28, 2007, 09:32:50 pm »
Thank you for thinking of me, Littlewing!

You bet!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Right (61)
« Reply #2964 on: December 28, 2007, 10:33:15 pm »
Right (61) By Littlewing1957

Mrs. Twist walked down the steps to her kitchen, all ready to prepare the morning meal.  She was feeling a bit stiff, but knew she would feel better after being treated to one of Jack’s mega watt smiles.  And that Ennis Del Mar!  What a charming young man!  Roberta Twist realized that those two handsome faces kept her going.  She loved her husband in her own way, but he could be a trial.  Ennis and Jack made her feel young and vital.  Mrs. Twist looked around her living room.  It was 9:00 in the morning, and she expected to see three men milling about, waiting for breakfast.  But the house was as quiet as the grave.  Roberta Twist shrugged and walked into the kitchen.  Perhaps her three guys were out inspecting the wood Ennis and Jack brought back to build the barn.  Of course, that was it!  They were out on the grounds getting ready to erect a new barn.

Mr. Twist walked into the kitchen just as his wife was mixing the pancake batter.  He had just come from the basement looking for Ennis and Jack.  He knocked on the basement door first before using his key to gain entry.  Mr. Twist became concerned when he didn’t get an answer from Ennis when he called him, or when he knocked on the door.  Old Man Twist was not one to jump to conclusions, but all sorts of dire thoughts ran through his mind when Ennis failed to answer.  What if Jack and Ennis were holed up in there, doing God knows what? Alan Sims may have returned and there was a fight.  “Naw,” thought Mr. Twist.  He would have certainly heard a fight ruckus.  But why didn’t Ennis answer when he was called?  Mr. Twist used his key to open the basement door.  He felt no guilt – he owned the property.  The basement was empty.  No Ennis, no Jack!  John Twist took a cursory look around the basement apartment.  Ennis didn’t arrive with much, but what he did have was gone.  John Twist ran back into the house and took the stairs two at a time.  Jack’s door was closed, but he didn’t hesitate to barge right in.  No Jack.  John looked through his son’s meager belongings.  Most of Jack’s stuff was there, but some of it was missing.  Mr. Twist felt ill.  Jack and Ennis ran off together?  He sat down on his son’s bed and placed his head between his knees.  He wondered what he would tell his wife!

“Mornin', John!” Mrs. Twist sang as her husband took a seat at the kitchen table.  Mr. Twist was pale as a ghost and said nothing.  Roberta Twist didn’t notice her husband’s chalky pallor at first.  “I said good morning, John,” she persisted.  Still no answer from her husband!  Roberta placed the bowl of batter on the drain board and walked over to her kitchen table.  She sat opposite her husband and took a good look at him.  Her man was as pale as a sheet.  “What is it, John?” She asked.  “You look like you just had a fright.  What’s goin’ on?  Where are the boys?”  John Twist flinched visibly when Roberta mentioned the boys.  “I asked you a question,” Mrs. Twist said softly as she held her husband’s hand.  Mr. Twist sighed and pulled his hand away.  He reached for a napkin from the holder and wiped his damp brow.  “I don’t know where they are, ma!” He croaked.  “I went down to the basement and I didn’t see Ennis.” Mr. Twist blew air out of his lungs.  “Jack is not in his room.”  Mrs. Twist was silent as she digested her husband’s words.  “Now, let’s not get excited, pa,” She began.  “For all we know they went into town for something.  Did you check the grounds?  Maybe they’re over looking at the wood for the barn.”  “No,” John stated emphatically. “I was just over there, and I checked the entire property.  The boys are just not here, Roberta.”  He refused to tell her about Alan Sims, or that Ennis' things were missing.  Mrs. Twist refused to worry.  “Look, Pa, the boys are grown men, and can take care of themselves.”  She rose from her seat and picked up the pancake batter.  “I’m sure they just went out into town, or they may be visiting a friend.  No need to get all riled up.  They’ll be back directly.”  Roberta Twist stirred the batter.  “I hope you’re right, ma,” Mr. Twist remarked, obviously reassured.  “Of course I’m right," Roberta stated.  Now, go get washed up for breakfast.”  John Twist nodded and headed for the bathroom.

Mrs. Twist poured a puddle of batter into a cast iron skillet.  She kept moving to run away from her own terror.  She tried to convince her husband that the boys were okay, but she didn’t really believe it herself.  Mrs. Twist had a bad feeling.  Worrying was silly, but Roberta couldn't help it.  She didn’t for once believe that Ennis and Jack went into town for something or other.  She didn’t want to think that her son would leave without telling her.  What if something happened to the both of them?  Roberta Twist almost burned pancakes for the first time in her life.  “Ennis and Jack, where are you?  How could you leave without telling me?”
« Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 03:22:59 pm by littlewing1957 »

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Once Bitten
« Reply #2965 on: December 29, 2007, 03:31:08 am »
Once Bitten by Littlewing1957

Jack moved the quilt aside, just enough for Ennis to crawl in beside him.  Outside the wind whipped the rain against the trees, the cabin, and the Earth.   Jack treasured the violence of the rain and wind.  He enjoyed making love in a rain storm, and especially in a blizzard.  It reminded him of a certain time: an idyllic adventure up on a beautiful, snow capped mountain.

“I can eat him alive!” Jack thought as Ennis offered him a toned arm.  Jack lifted Ennis' forearm, and without even thinking, dusted his lips over the tan flesh.  Ennis sighed audibly, and fell limp!  Jack held Ennis’ arm in a steady grip, and began placing tiny bites all along the wrist up to the shoulder.  Ennis liked the sensation.  He liked it a lot.

“Bite me again, just a bit!” Ennis pleaded.  Jack grinned slyly and held Ennis’ arm up once more.  He bit his lover, oh so gently.  Ennis moaned, and in an instant, returned the favor.  Jack couldn’t believe it!  He wondered if there was such a thing as an arm biting 69?  Whatever it was called, the act lent an unexpected spice to their lovemaking. 

And from that moment on
When the time was right
Two lovers crossed arms
To kiss and to bite
Amid the whisper of the rain
And the dark of the night

Dagi

Re: Right (61)
« Reply #2966 on: December 30, 2007, 05:07:59 pm »
Right (61) By Littlewing1957

........but knew she would feel better after being treated to one of Jack’s mega watt smiles.

;D loved that...love the story! The tension is building up! Thanks for continuing!

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Once Bitten
« Reply #2967 on: December 30, 2007, 05:10:31 pm »
Once Bitten by Littlewing1957

Jack moved the quilt aside, just enough for Ennis to crawl in beside him.  Outside the wind whipped the rain against the trees, the cabin, and the Earth.   Jack treasured the violence of the rain and wind.  He enjoyed making love in a rain storm, and especially in a blizzard.  It reminded him of a certain time: an idyllic adventure up on a beautiful, snow capped mountain.

“I can eat him alive!” Jack thought as Ennis offered him a toned arm.  Jack lifted Ennis' forearm, and without even thinking, dusted his lips over the tan flesh.  Ennis sighed audibly, and fell limp!  Jack held Ennis’ arm in a steady grip, and began placing tiny bites all along the wrist up to the shoulder.  Ennis liked the sensation.  He liked it a lot.

“Bite me again, just a bit!” Ennis pleaded.  Jack grinned slyly and held Ennis’ arm up once more.  He bit his lover, oh so gently.  Ennis moaned, and in an instant, returned the favor.  Jack couldn’t believe it!  He wondered if there was such a thing as an arm biting 69?  Whatever it was called, the act lent an unexpected spice to their lovemaking.

And from that moment on
When the time was right
Two lovers crossed arms
To kiss and to bite
Amid the whisper of the rain
And the dark of the night

Oh my God, this is going to be one of my all time favorites! What a sensual image...feeling.......sending goosebumps all over my body!  :D You are amazing, sweetie!

Dagi

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Right (61)
« Reply #2968 on: December 30, 2007, 09:13:55 pm »
;D loved that...love the story! The tension is building up! Thanks for continuing!

Dagi

My pleasure!  It is a great comfort to write about our boys!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Once Bitten
« Reply #2969 on: December 30, 2007, 09:14:47 pm »
Oh my God, this is going to be one of my all time favorites! What a sensual image...feeling.......sending goosebumps all over my body!  :D You are amazing, sweetie!

Dagi

Dagi, thanks for reading and commenting.  Thanks so much for your kind words.  I'll post something else very soon!  :-*