Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2170836 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #3000 on: January 04, 2008, 12:49:34 pm »
I hope I get some time tonight to read all the new installments. Thanks so much for writing! I´ll be back to reading soon!

Love,
Dagi

Good to see you, Dagi!  I've missed you!  :-*

Dagi

« Reply #3001 on: January 05, 2008, 04:18:27 pm »
Where's this going, Toycoon and Littlewing? Hope the girls don't end up hurt, and of course I hope our boys don't either. Toycoon, I loved how you made Roberta call Ennis "her Ennis". That's so much like Roberta.

Marie, I love this poem. I love all of your poems. Thanks so much for being so good to us. And I hope you soon recover fully from your accident.

Love,
Dagi

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #3002 on: January 05, 2008, 08:39:31 pm »
Where's this going, Toycoon and Littlewing? Hope the girls don't end up hurt, and of course I hope our boys don't either. Toycoon, I loved how you made Roberta call Ennis "her Ennis". That's so much like Roberta.

Marie, I love this poem. I love all of your poems. Thanks so much for being so good to us. And I hope you soon recover fully from your accident.

Love,
Dagi

Thanks, Dagi.  We'll just have to see where the story leads.  I don't know at this point, but most of the fun is in the journey.  I should be writing more poems and stories.  Stay tuned!  :)

Dagi

« Reply #3003 on: January 06, 2008, 01:40:41 pm »
Oh, yes please, more poems! I love them!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: I Dream of a Happy New year
« Reply #3004 on: January 06, 2008, 08:25:47 pm »
:'( :'( :'(  Ah this is so sad littlewing ... still, they'll always be together in their dreams.

Susie  

Well, howdy stranger!  :)  SusieBaby, it's so good to see you here!  I've missed you so much!  :-*

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Once Bitten
« Reply #3005 on: January 06, 2008, 08:26:48 pm »
Very sensual littlewing, and such a beautiful poem ... thank you  :-*

Susie   

Thank you Susiebaby!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Not so New Year
« Reply #3006 on: January 06, 2008, 08:54:44 pm »
Not so New Year By Littlewing1957

“A new year and I'm no closer to you!”  Jack spoke out loud as he sat at his desk.  He hadn’t completed a sale in over 2 weeks, but he could deal with the slow business period: the slump in sales.  Being separated from Ennis Del Mar is what ate at him. 

The last time Jack saw Ennis was in October, not so long ago.  They spent 10 glorious days up at Don Wroe’s cabin doing nothing but sleeping, hunting, loving.  They spoke of their separate and uneasy lives; talked about children and their lovely wives.  It was a sweet time, but much too short.

“You really need to do better, Jack!” It was Lureen.  She wasn’t angry, or accusatory, but Jack resented being told to work harder.  He was doing his best!  It was not his fault that business was slow.  “Don’t worry, dear,” Jack began. “Business will pick up.  We’ll be okay.”  Lureen nodded and walked out of his office.  “If only I could say those words to Ennis!” Jack thought as he prepared to leave for the day.  He was depressed.  He really wanted to talk to someone, but there was no one to confide in.  A bottle of whiskey was waiting for him under his side of the bed at home.  Jack Daniels was a good listener.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #3007 on: January 06, 2008, 08:57:30 pm »
Thank you for missing me littlewing honey!  :-*

I've got so much catching up to do, it's all a little overwhelming  :-\  and I'm feeling a little down now because Christmas is over and pretty soon everyone will be back at school/work.  (my lounge lookes so bare without the tree twinkling away in the corner   :'()

I'll try and get caught up over the next few days ... although I realise now that I was getting too addicted to the site, signing on several times a day, spending hours here at night, so I've got to take a little step back ... for the sake of my sanity!!

Lovely to see you again littlewing  :-*  I've missed you guys too.

Love Susie  :)

Thanks, Susie!  I know what you mean about missing Christmas.  I always feel so depressed at the end of the holidays!  I hate when things return to normal, when it is business as usual.

I guess it's good to scale back a bit.  I'm not here as much as I once was, but I can't stay away for very long.  I miss you guys too much!   :)

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #3008 on: January 07, 2008, 12:16:12 am »
I'm feeling a little down now because Christmas is over and pretty soon everyone will be back at school/work.  (my lounge looks so bare without the tree twinkling away in the corner

I'm having the same trouble, Post Holiday Christmas Tree Separation Anxiety! I'm so sad.  :'(
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #3009 on: January 07, 2008, 01:20:49 am »
I'm having the same trouble, Post Holiday Christmas Tree Separation Anxiety! I'm so sad.  :'(

It's hard isn't it, Babe?  I wish I could rewind the entire last 2 months!