Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2170313 times)

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Hopes and Dreams
« Reply #3050 on: January 20, 2008, 12:40:16 pm »
Jack complied; knowing full well that once the fire died down, Ennis would join him in the tent.

I'm crazy about your stories, Littlewing1957. Keep 'em coming!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Dagi

« Reply #3051 on: January 20, 2008, 05:08:12 pm »
Hopes and Dreams by Littlewing1957

But Ennis Del Mar wanted to hear all about it.  Jack felt his heart swell when he realized that someone seemed to care about him.

Oh, they were meant for each other. And you tell us so beautifully what it was that they gave it other. Thanks for this, Marie.  :-*

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Special Order
« Reply #3052 on: January 20, 2008, 05:11:57 pm »
Special Order By Littlewing1957

......... his imagination was on overdrive! Jack placed the sausage back on the beans.  “What’s wrong, Jack?” Ennis asked as he noticed Jack wasn’t eating.  “You don’t like sausages?”  Jack stifled a laugh.  “Well, I like this one very much,” He mumbled, barely able to contain himself.  “What do you mean?”  Ennis asked, incredulous.  He couldn't image why Jack was so ticked all of a sudden. “Never mind, Friend!” Jack smiled.  “Let’s eat!”

:laugh: Love this, Marie.

Dagi

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3053 on: January 20, 2008, 05:17:22 pm »
I'm crazy about your stories, Littlewing1957. Keep 'em coming!

Why thanks, Babe!  I'll certainly keep them coming.  My pleasure!  Can't wait to read your next installment of "Right!"

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #3054 on: January 20, 2008, 05:18:18 pm »
Oh, they were meant for each other. And you tell us so beautifully what it was that they gave it other. Thanks for this, Marie.  :-*

Dagi

I think they were definitely made for each other.  No doubt in my mind!  Thanks for your kind words!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Special Order
« Reply #3055 on: January 20, 2008, 05:21:31 pm »
:laugh: Love this, Marie.

Dagi

Thanks, Sweetie!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

The Rain is Coming
« Reply #3056 on: January 20, 2008, 05:44:43 pm »
The Rain is Coming By Littlewing1957

The rain clouds were moving in.  Jack stopped at the foot of the river and looked toward the heavens.  He remembered sitting on the back steps of his little house with his mother right beside him.  They loved to watch the rain clouds move in from the distant horizon.  His mom would hold his hand as the clouds approached, their arrival as dramatic as a stranger in a black cape.  And when the rain began to fall, and the wind whipped with a delicate violence, Jack’s mom looked to the sky and uttered, “How great thou art!”

“It'll rain today fer sure,” Jack spoke aloud.  He was alone, but being by himself so much, he liked to speak out loud.  It seemed as though his own voice kept him company.  Jack moved back to the tent.  He was expecting Ennis any time now.  He didn’t feel up to cooking anything for supper, and was sure Ennis wouldn’t mind eating beans and peaches from a can.  They would eat in the tent.  Jack felt a few drops falling.

When Ennis arrived in camp, he headed straight for the tent, as the rain was coming down in sheets.  Jack heard his approach and pulled back the flap so he could enter.  “It’s getting bad out there, Jack!” Ennis was breathless after his ride in.  He was also soaking wet.  Jack handed Ennis a blanket as he shed his wet clothes.  “I know,” Jack answered.  “We’ll have to just wait it out, I guess.”  “Yep!  Warm enough, though.  Let’s watch the rain through the flap.”  Jack propped the tent flap open with a spare bedroll.  They sat side-by-side, eating from a can of beans.  Ennis loved to watch the rains fall.  He finished his meal and pulled Jack closer.  Jack sighed at the beauty of it all, and placed his head on Ennis’ shoulder.  “How great thou art!”  Ennis spoke as he looked toward the heavens.  Jack couldn’t believe what he just heard.  But he was silent as he settled in, one arm around his lover’s shoulder.

Dagi

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #3057 on: January 20, 2008, 05:49:26 pm »
Marie, you are amazing. I so love your stories. This one was very, very special. All of your stories are very special, but this one was very, very special to me.

Are you feeling better, honey?

Dagi

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #3058 on: January 20, 2008, 06:03:25 pm »
Marie, you are amazing. I so love your stories. This one was very, very special. All of your stories are very special, but this one was very, very special to me.

Are you feeling better, honey?

Dagi

Thanks, Dagi.  Yes, I'm better.  Thanks for asking!

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Right (70) by Toycoon
« Reply #3059 on: January 21, 2008, 08:25:19 pm »
Right (70) by Toycoon

Saturday, December 29th 1963. Despite the fact that Jack hadn't been too keen on the Winter dance to begin with, now that the day was finally here, he was actually excited about the event. At Katie's suggestion, Jack had rented a black, polyester tux with satin lapels and a light blue shirt to wear under it. The tux's slacks had a satin strip that ran down the side to give the pants some sheen and Jack borrowed a pair of shiny black cowboy boots to complete the formal outfit.

The day before, Mrs. Twist trimmed Jack's shaggy hair for the party and now Jack was grooming the sideburns he grew just for the occasion. Just out of the bathtub, Jack filled the sink and dunked the straight razor in the warm, soapy water. He looked into the mirror, turned his face side to side to inspect the condition of this facial hair. "Hmmm, not bad," he thought. "One side seems longer that the other." Jack jutted his chin out and brushed the bristly hairs with the back of his hand. He dragged the hot razor across his neck, shaving the stubble then he carefully evened up the sideburns. Globs of shaving scum peppered with tiny hair dripped off the razor and onto the basin. Jack pulled the drain plug and the dirty water gurgled down.

The picture of Ennis naked, washing himself and shaving by the campfire came vividly into focus in Jack's mind's eye. Although he had certainly imagined a few in the past, Ennis was the first man Jack had ever seen fully naked. For those few, glorious weeks on the mountain, Ennis was very much at ease in front of Jack, frequently walking around with no clothing, enjoying warm days in the sun together. Jack's hand slid under his bath towel and found his growing erection. Jack let his towel fall away and he stared at his reflection in the mirror. He ran his fingers over his hairy chest and the fur on his belly then began to stroke his penis, slowly at first then faster until he reached orgasm. Jack panted as he ejaculated into the basin. He turned the faucet back on, ran the hot water over the semen and watched it spin down the drain.

Now, it was time to get dressed. Jack pulled on a pair of 'Fruit of the Looms' and adjusted his 'boys' in the cotton crotch. He swaggered over to the closet containing the rented tuxedo, took it out then hung it the nail on the closet door. He hiked up the cellophane protecting the ensemble and put on the light blue shirt first, buttoned it up then pulled on the slacks. Next he donned the jacket and fished around inside the pocket for the bow tie. Jack inspected the tie trying to figure out how it was supposed to go around his neck. He finally managed to attach the tie and pulled on the new boots.

Jack dashed down the steps from his room and found the keys to his truck in an empty Grower's Peanuts can on the buffet next to the front door. Just then, Mrs. Twist came out of the kitchen and fawned over her handsome son. "John, doesn't Jack look nice?" she asked kissing Jack's cheek. "Yeah, what time ya be back, boy?" Jack thought about it for a moment. "Oh I don't know, maybe 'round midnight. Don't wait up fer me." he said, waving goodbye and closing the door behind him.

It was a short trip to Katie's house as she lived just down the road from the Twist ranch and near the church hall where the dance was being held. Jack pulled up in the drive way, grabbed the plastic box that held the corsage for Katie and jumped out of the truck. Katie's mother greeted Jack at the door and lead him in. "Oh my, don't you look elegant, Jack? Katie will be right down in a jiffy." Katie's younger sister stood behind her mother peering out to shyly glance at her sister's suitor. Jack bent down to her level, smiled and said 'hey there' to the little girl. Katie appeared at the top of the stairs. She looked resplendent in a sparkly, lavender chiffon gown with a sweetheart neckline. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail with a purple ribbon and on her feet she wore purple stiletto pumps. " Howdy Jack!" she sang as she tiptoed down the steps. "Hope ya didn't hafta wait too long." Jack was temporarily stunned by her appearance and regaining his composure, handed her the box with the corsage. " Here, t-this is fer you, " he stammered. "Aren't ya gonna pin it on me me, silly?" She jutted out her chest and pulled up the hem on the bodice of her dress where she thought the violet orchid should go. "Oh... yeah. Hold still. There." Katie watched Jack's movements intently. She smiled, admiring Jack's and her reflection together in foyer mirror. "Well. we should get goin', huh?"

"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero