Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2170118 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Right 69 By Littlewing1957
« Reply #3060 on: January 21, 2008, 11:00:24 pm »
The ball is in Toycoon's court now, huh?  So what happens when Katie and Jack go to town?  And what is Alan Sims up to?  What is his "mission"?

Great installment, Littlewing.

Gary 

Thanks, Gary!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: The Rain is Coming
« Reply #3061 on: January 21, 2008, 11:05:36 pm »
Beautiful moment, Littlewing.  It was wonderful the way Ennis echoed Jack's earlier statement, showing that they're on the same wave link.  And with the rain comes the expectancy of an outpouring of emotion and passion.  And since I've been camping a number of times in my life, I can just imagine what it would be like to be in that tent with the rain coming down.

Gary

I was inspired to write this story when it started raining here and the wind started to blow!  I love it, Gary!  I couldn't have been more inspired to have the boys in the tent, watching the rain, being close.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Special Order
« Reply #3062 on: January 21, 2008, 11:06:10 pm »
;D ;D ;D

Now what do you suppose Jack was thinking about?   :laugh: 

Thanks for the story, Littlewing.

Gary

:laugh:  :laugh: Thanks, Babe!

Offline cwby30

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Riught (71)
« Reply #3063 on: January 22, 2008, 02:21:40 pm »
Mornin', youse twos.

Well, think the Winter Dance will be hot, and I'm not talking about just the dancing.  What has Ennis been doing for the past few days? If the two of them meet up at the dance, girls in tow, could be some interesting chatter going on, especially if Alan Sims decides to show up, too.  Wouldn't put it past him to try something at the Dance, speak out of turn in an effort to break things up and have Jack for himself. 

Guess I'll just have to fasten my seatbelt, 'cause I can tell it's going to be a bumpy night!

Good turn of events, though I miss the connection between Jack and Ennis.  They need to work things out, even if it requires a knock-down by one or both of them, knock some sense into Ennis.  He was so gung-ho to find Jack, and then after he did he ran as soon as trouble came knocking at the door.  Very OS!Ennis, but I thought he had learned something this time around... maybe he's still learning, and there's always hope he'll change when writing AU. 

Thanks again. 

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #3064 on: January 22, 2008, 03:59:17 pm »
Mornin', youse twos.

Well, think the Winter Dance will be hot, and I'm not talking about just the dancing.  What has Ennis been doing for the past few days? If the two of them meet up at the dance, girls in tow, could be some interesting chatter going on, especially if Alan Sims decides to show up, too.  Wouldn't put it past him to try something at the Dance, speak out of turn in an effort to break things up and have Jack for himself. 

Guess I'll just have to fasten my seatbelt, 'cause I can tell it's going to be a bumpy night!

Good turn of events, though I miss the connection between Jack and Ennis.  They need to work things out, even if it requires a knock-down by one or both of them, knock some sense into Ennis.  He was so gung-ho to find Jack, and then after he did he ran as soon as trouble came knocking at the door.  Very OS!Ennis, but I thought he had learned something this time around... maybe he's still learning, and there's always hope he'll change when writing AU. 

Thanks again. 

Thanks for your comments, cwby30! 

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #3065 on: January 22, 2008, 06:14:35 pm »

Don't you know it, cwby30! BTW- Thanks for hanging in there with us on this journey. I truly appreciate your dedication to our humble thread. Tell yer friends how fun (and easy) it is to write fanfic; we could use a little new blood around here.

Toycoon
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #3066 on: January 23, 2008, 10:48:01 am »
Shattered.  I'm just shattered.  The tears flow, my heart hurts and I miss him.

Dear Spiceylife,
I'm afraid that I can never watch Brokeback Mountain again. I think it would be too painful. I'm afraid I would have a nervous breakdown by the end of the movie. Before, there seemed to be some hope (to me ayway) at the end of the sadness but now...

I miss you hearing from you every day, Spicey. I wish things could be different. I miss all of our friends here. Please stop by to say 'hey' if you get the chance.
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

moremojo

« Reply #3067 on: January 23, 2008, 12:28:30 pm »
I'm afraid I would have a nervous breakdown by the end of the movie. Before, there seemed to be some hope (to me ayway) at the end of the sadness but now...
Hey, to all my fanfic friends. I share the grief and loss I know we are all experiencing.

Toycoon, I understand where you're coming from...Brokeback Mountain was painful enough as it was, but with recent events, it would be very difficult to watch it and be able to extricate our loss of Heath from the pain and loss of Ennis and Jack. I won't be ready to watch it again for at least a while.

But I do think that hope for Ennis can remain...and hope for Heath as well. We can hope that Heath is now in a better, more peaceful place, and that he will live on in our hearts and minds. This little miracle that fellow started with that great performance...well, that ain't no little thing!

Peace,
Scott

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #3068 on: January 23, 2008, 01:09:30 pm »
Thanks for visiting, Scott. I wish we could return to Monday, Jan.21st. I had such a nice day off. Now I'm back at work and trying to care about what I'm doing here. I know that toys are very important to children everywhere but it just seems so frivous and I'm really not in the mood to play today.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 05:22:04 pm by Toycoon »

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #3069 on: January 23, 2008, 01:29:25 pm »
Hugs to you, Toycoon, old buddy.  It'll get better.  I promise.

Your Brokie Pal,
Gary

Hi Gary,
Thanks for the kind words of encouragement. How are you doing?