Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2170731 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #3090 on: January 24, 2008, 11:24:57 pm »
To my dear friend Oscar,

I'm with you.  I won't watch the movie again.  I'm just distraught, and my grief is almost too much to bear right now.  I'm stunned at the depth of my feelings and I just don't know how to fix myself.  I have to work tomorrow and smile and put on a happy face for the clients.  If I can pull it off, it will take some brilliant acting on my part.  And I know what you mean, Oscar, about hope.  I'm in despair.

If only we could rewrite this terrible, tragic story, give it the happy ending we always try so hard to give Jack and Ennis here on your thread...

I really wish I was there with you now, Toycoon, to throw my arms around you and hold on for dear life.  I'm shaken to the core by this.  I wish I was not so far away and feeling so alone in my misery.  And I miss you, too, Oscar.

Spicey, thanks for sharing with us.  If you need help coping with Heath's death, we're here for you.  This is  very difficult time, but as Dagi said, we'll get through this!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #3091 on: January 24, 2008, 11:26:17 pm »
Beautiful, Scott. Thank you. In times like these I do believe we are going somewhere when we die. After all we all are part of the One, call it what ever you want.

Big hug, my friend.
Dagi

No, this is not the end.  Perhaps in some other lifetime we'll see Heath in the flesh. 

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #3092 on: January 24, 2008, 11:27:38 pm »
A big , big hug for my Jack with Ennis Family. I still feel numb, have only just begun to post some in the grieving thread, tried to push it all away. But today I could hardly think of anything else, saw the pictures of him and of his family before my inner eye all day long, even heard his voice.

The day will come when I can watch Brokeback Mountain again and be thankful for what Heath gave us with Ennis. Right now it's too painful to even think about it.

Together we will get through this! It's not the end. It's not. Heath wouldn't have wanted it either. Death doesn't make everything worthless.

{{{{Toycoon}}}}  {{{{Susie}}}}   {{{{Marie}}}}   {{{{Gary}}}}   {{{{Scott}}}}   {{{{cwby30}}}}   {{{{Spiceylife}}}}   {{{{Shasta}}}}

Dagi

Thanks for posting, Dagi!  It is so good to see us altogether here!  Thanks for the hugs!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #3093 on: January 24, 2008, 11:29:01 pm »
Thank you Dagi. So sweet.   {{{{{{{DAGI}}}}}}}

It's weird how we all grieve differently. I DO want to see Brokeback Mountain again. I want to have all Heath's movies and keep them close and watch them and remember him as the living vibrant force that he was. I want to see Matilda as she grows up and see how much she resembles him. It's heartbreaking -- oh what could have been! But Heath was among us in the world. I am so thankful for that.

Yet -- I understand the way Toycoon and Spicey feel too. I just know that the grief process is never the same. And for some it is maybe not even a process -- it may be perpetual.

{{{{{{{{{{I love you Brokie pals}}}}}}}}}}

My daughter and I are planning a Heath film festival soon.  It will keep him alive.  Besides, I never tire of looking at him!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #3094 on: January 24, 2008, 11:29:45 pm »
So true, Gary.

I'm sure that Heath faced many heartachs in his life, and the pain may have crippled him, but he rose up and he touched us through his art in spite of whatever personal difficulties he faced.

{{{{{{{{Heath}}}}}}}

Dagi

« Reply #3095 on: January 25, 2008, 04:59:05 am »
{{{{{{{{{Jack with Ennis Family}}}}}}}}}}

I think of you guys.

Dagi  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

moremojo

Re: Journey's End
« Reply #3096 on: January 25, 2008, 11:17:46 am »
This is perhaps the most moving thing I've ever read, and I thank you for writing and posting it.  I'm going to continue to write.  I think I owe it to Heath and to all of us to keep on.  I need to continue to celebrate the incredible love that I witnessed.  If even one of my stories can help a young (of even an older) gay man see that the way he loves is indeed beautiful, natural, and certainly nothing to be ashamed of, well, it is all worthwhile.
I am honored to be in your presence, Marie.

moremojo

« Reply #3097 on: January 25, 2008, 12:33:55 pm »
Hugs to our sweetest Susie!  :-*

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Journey's End
« Reply #3098 on: January 25, 2008, 06:45:56 pm »
I am honored to be in your presence, Marie.

Same here, Babe!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #3099 on: January 25, 2008, 06:47:01 pm »
Hey Cherrub,  I hope you'll be able to continue to write, it would break all our hearts if you stopped.  :'(

I'm going to try ... perhaps it will help soothe my own aching heart.

Love Susie  

I'm going to try, as well.  I think it'll be good for me!