Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2170625 times)

Offline cwby30

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Right (71)
« Reply #3120 on: January 29, 2008, 12:30:01 pm »

Mornin'.

Well, I am so looking forward to this dance!!  The tension will be immense, and can hardly wait to see what Jack and Ennis do to each other, after they argue, outside, in the moonlight, crisp air, breath showing as they face each other, and then ....

This time, Rocky better not get what she wants!  At least Ennis knows what he wants, too, and just needs the right way to get it.  Same for Jack. 

Thanks again. 

Dagi

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #3121 on: January 29, 2008, 02:35:21 pm »
Marie, make her go away, please! I don´t like picturing Ennis with a woman... :(

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #3122 on: January 29, 2008, 07:36:56 pm »
Marie, make her go away, please! I don´t like picturing Ennis with a woman... :(

You got it, Baby!  I can't stand either one of them with women!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Let's Take a Walk
« Reply #3123 on: January 29, 2008, 07:38:21 pm »
I love Diet Coke.  I buy 16 oz bottles and put them in the freezer just long enough for them to get a little icy.   :D

Aww, Gary, we'll get along just fine!!!!  :-*

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Right 71
« Reply #3124 on: January 29, 2008, 07:39:20 pm »
What an awkward situation Ennis is in with Rocky.  I felt for both of them when Ennis found he couldn't make love to her.  But now we have both Ennis and Jack going to the same dance.

Great installment, Littlewing.  I'm looking forward to the next one.

Gary

Thanks, Gary!  Chapter 72 is forthcoming, and I can't wait to write chapter 73!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Let's Take a Walk
« Reply #3125 on: January 29, 2008, 07:40:25 pm »
Very tender and loving scene between father and daughter, Littlewing.  Thanks for writing about Jenny.  We don't hear from her much.  I love the idea of Ennis enjoying the comforts of his family.

Gary

I had to do it!  I'll be writing more about Ennis and his kids.  Not to mention Ennis with Jack!  ;)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Nap Time
« Reply #3126 on: January 29, 2008, 11:03:21 pm »
During these uncertain times, my thoughts turn to dads and moms and daughters.  This is dedicated to Heath, Mathilda and Michelle.

Nap Time By Littlewing1957 

Ennis was watching his girls while Alma pulled an extra shift at the grocers.  Jenny was asleep on his lap while Alma Jr. Played quietly with a doll at his feet.  Alma left a dinner of mac and cheese and hamburger in the oven, while a fresh baked apple pie cooled on the windowsill.  Ennis kissed Jenny’s tiny forehead and sighed. He was very content.  Ennis hugged his youngest closer and planted another kiss on her tiny cheek.

Alma Jr. watched her father cuddle her baby sister and decided she wanted a little of that.  She flung her doll down and pulled at her father’s pant leg.  Ennis looked down at his oldest and grinned.  “But I only have room for one of you!” Ennis laughed.  Alma Jr’s face darkened.  “But daddy, I wanna sit on your lap!”  Ennis winked at her.  He couldn’t bear to tease her.  Both knew that his lap was large enough to hold two small girls at once.

Pulling Alma Jr. from the floor was not a problem.  She seemed as weighless as one of her dolls.  Ennis sat his eldest next to her sleeping sister and kissed her hand.  Alma Jr. kissed her father’s cheek in return, and settled in.  Soon, all three were asleep.  When Alma returned from her shift at the store, she was bone weary and on edge.  But when she saw her husband asleep with their daughters on his lap, her shoulders relaxed.  She tiptoed over to her family and quietly kissed all three.  She decided to let them sleep.  Dinner would keep.

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Nap Time
« Reply #3127 on: January 30, 2008, 10:51:49 am »
I don't where you manage to pull all of these lovely stories out of, Littlewing. It must be your beautiful mind!
Thanks for that wonderfully, serene portrait of a loving father and his daughters.
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #3128 on: January 30, 2008, 01:57:55 pm »
Very beautiful and loving scene, Littlewing.  Thanks.

Gary

Thanks, Gary! 

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #3129 on: January 30, 2008, 01:58:54 pm »
I don't where you manage to pull all of these lovely stories out of, Littlewing. It must be your beautiful mind!
Thanks for that wonderfully, serene portrait of a loving father and his daughters.

Your kind words are so appreciated!  I really needed to see this, Toycoon!  You have made my day!