Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2171882 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Right 73
« Reply #3140 on: February 01, 2008, 02:03:29 am »
Right 73 By Littlewing1957

When Raquel entered the hall on the arm of Ennis Del Mar, all talk stopped.  The pair looked just like a couple headed down the red carpet to a movie opening.  Ennis and Raquel were all Hollywood!  Jack saw Ennis, and almost as a reflex, his hands covered his chest.  Ennis was so heart-achingly handsome that Jack was certain his ticker would cease to beat at the sight of him.  Not only that, Ennis’ appearance was so unexpected.  And he was with that bitch Rocky, no less!  Jack looked Rocky over for good measure.  She could put Jane Fonda to shame that night!  Ennis seemed oblivious to the commotion he caused.  He simply walked in with Rocky on his arm, a shy smile on his handsome face.

Jack didn’t know what to do.  He didn’t want to confront Ennis.  He didn’t want to make a scene.  Jack moved swiftly to the other side of the hall and turned his back to the door.  “Hey, Jack, how’s tricks?”  Jack jumped at the sound of his name and turned in the direction of the person doing the calling.  It was Alan Sims.  He was standing by the banquet table, a tall drink in his hand.  Beside him was a plain Jane in a rosy pink colored dress.

Raquel pulled Ennis over to the table where Katie was sipping at a glass of punch while mingling with a few of her girlfriends.  “Rocky, dawhhhling,” Katie drawled.  She air kissed her friend on both cheeks and turned to Ennis.  “Well, who have we here?” Katie asked as she looked Ennis up and down.  “What are you talking about, girl,” Rocky laughed as she took Ennis’ hand.  “You remember Ennis Del Mar, Jack’s friend?”  “Wha..?” Katie was barely able to speak.  “I swear I didn’t recognize you, Ennis!” She began, incredulous.  “Why, you look like a celebrity.  You clean up real nice and shiny, you know that?”  Ennis lowered his head.  The crimson flush returned.  “Thank you kindly, Katie,” was all that Ennis could manage.  “Ahem!” It was Peggy Ann.  Katie jumped to attention. “Oh where are my manners?  Ennis, this is Peggy Ann and Marjorie!”  Ennis and Katie’s friends exchanged pleasantries.  Peggy Ann studied Ennis as she handed him a glass of punch.  “Well, what do you do, Mr. Ennis Del Mar?”  But before Ennis could answer, the band struck up a funky, country version of Aretha Franklin’s Respect.  Katie, Rocky and the other two women looked at each other and in unison shouted, “heeeyyyy!” "That’s my song, Ennis!” Rocky shouted above the din.  She gyrated suggestively to the music and pulled at Ennis’ arm.  “C’mon let’s dance,” Rocky coaxed.  Ennis reluctantly led her to the dance floor and moved with the crowd to the lively tune. 

Jack watched as Ennis did his best to lead with Rocky on the dance floor.  He looked to Alan and his date, suddenly wishing that he was somewhere, anywhere else.  He had no desire to talk to Alan, but his date might come in handy.  “You wanna dance?” Jack asked Alan’s date.  Her name was Comfort, and she reached a delicate arm out to Jack.  Alan dismissed the pair and turned to the banquet table.  He would deal with Jack later.  Jack needed to get closer to Ennis.  He couldn’t image why, but he just needed to get a good look at him.  Comfort would help him do it.  Jack and Comfort moved over to the dance floor and fell in with the crowd.  Comfort proved to be a decent dancer.  Jack made an effort to keep up with her.  Ennis was on the far side of the floor doing his best to make Rocky proud.  But he was very awkward.  No one seemed to notice.  When Ennis looked over Rocky’s shoulder for a second, he spotted Jack dancing with a young lady, and he had to admit, Jack was looking mighty fine!  His features softened when he saw his friend.  Ennis wasn’t at all surprised to see Jack.  He had every hope that Jack would be at the dance.  He pulled Rocky close to him and moved her around the dance floor, closer and closer to Comfort and Jack.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 04:32:24 pm by littlewing1957 »

Dagi

Re: My Angel
« Reply #3141 on: February 02, 2008, 11:21:04 am »
My Angel by Susiebell

Jack flopped back onto the grass shielding his face from the blistering heat of the sun, his head tilted to the side, squinting through one eye, observing his lover emerging from the lake; lean muscular torso glistening with droplets of water, hypnotic smile forming a row of sexy dimples across his cheeks.

As Ennis dropped to his knees and leaned over to plant a soft kiss on Jack’s lips, the rays of sunlight shone like a golden halo through his blond curls.

“My angel" Jack uttered, gathering Ennis up into his arms, laughing, making love, and dozing off to sleep in the glorious warmth of the afternoon sun.

Susie

ps.... there you go toycoon ... 3 sentences!  ;D

Mmm Susie, that's what it's all about, hm? Our boys being happy together...what a beautiful picture you are painting here! Thanks so much!

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Right (72) by Toycoon
« Reply #3142 on: February 02, 2008, 06:43:08 pm »
Right (72) by Toycoon

Ooh, I wonder who's that tall, handsome cowboy she with? Never seen him around these parts before."

Wonder who that might be.... ;D I guess I had better read on!

Dagi

Re: Afterglow
« Reply #3143 on: February 02, 2008, 06:47:33 pm »
Afterglow by Susiebell

The cool night air breathed gently through the tent flap onto two hot sweaty bodies, naked and exhausted.

With his heartbeat slowly returning to normal, Ennis gazed over at Jack, who was now lying on his back, heat visibly rising from his heaving chest, cheeks flushed red, lips pink and swollen.

He closed his eyes, skin still tingling with Jack's touch, mouth still awash with Jack's taste, nostrils still filled with Jack's smell, body still aching for more; he reached in the dark for his lover….   

Susie

Meant to quote my favorite line....but all of them are my favorite lines!  :laugh:  Nice hot little scene, Susiebell, it's great that you got back into the swing of things...now all we are waiting for is a Tyler and Danny story, huh guys?  ;D

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Right 73
« Reply #3144 on: February 02, 2008, 06:55:51 pm »
Right 73 By Littlewing1957

When Raquel entered the hall on the arm of Ennis Del Mar, all talk stopped.  The pair looked just like a couple headed down the red carpet to a movie opening.  Ennis and Raquel were all Hollywood!  Jack saw Ennis, and almost as a reflex, his hands covered his chest.  Ennis was so heart-achingly handsome that Jack was certain his ticker would cease to beat at the sight of him.  Not only that, Ennis’ appearance was so unexpected.  And he was with that bitch Rocky, no less!  Jack looked Rocky over for good measure.  She could put Jane Fonda to shame that night!  Ennis seemed oblivious to the commotion he caused.  He simply walked in with Rocky on his arm, a shy smile on his handsome face.

Jack didn’t know what to do.  He didn’t want to confront Ennis.  He didn’t want to make a scene.  Jack moved swiftly to the other side of the hall and turned his back to the door.  “Hey, Jack, how’s tricks?”  Jack jumped at the sound of his name and turned in the direction of the person doing the calling.  It was Alan Sims.  He was standing by the banquet table, a tall drink in his hand.  Beside him was a plain Jane in a rosy pink colored dress.

Raquel pulled Ennis over to the table where Katie was sipping at a glass of punch while mingling with a few of her girlfriends.  “Rocky, dawhhhling,” Katie drawled.  She air kissed her friend on both cheeks and turned to Ennis.  “Well, who have we here?” Katie asked as she looked Ennis up and down.  “What are you talking about, girl,” Rocky laughed as she took Ennis’ hand.  “You remember Ennis Del Mar, Jack’s friend?”  “Wha..?” Katie was barely able to speak.  “I swear I didn’t recognize you, Ennis!” She began, incredulous.  “Why, you look like a celebrity.  You clean up real nice and shiny, you know that?”  Ennis lowered his head.  The crimson flush returned.  “Thank you kindly, Katie,” was all that Ennis could manage.  “Ahem!” It was Peggy Ann.  Katie jumped to attention. “Oh where are my manners?  Ennis, this is Peggy Ann and Marjorie!”  Ennis and Katie’s friends exchanged pleasantries.  Peggy Ann studied Ennis as she handed him a glass of punch.  “Well, what do you do, Mr. Ennis Del Mar?”  But before Ennis could answer, the band struck up a funky, country version of Aretha Franklin’s Respect.  Katie, Rocky and the other two women looked at each other and in unison shouted, “heeeyyyy!” "That’s my song, Ennis!” Rocky shouted above the din.  She gyrated suggestively to the music and pulled at Ennis’ arm.  “C’mon let’s dance,” Rocky coaxed.  Ennis reluctantly led her to the dance floor and moved with the crowd to the lively tune. 

Jack watched as Ennis did his best to lead with Rocky on the dance floor.  He looked to Alan and his date, suddenly wishing that he was somewhere, anywhere else.  He had no desire to talk to Alan, but his date might come in handy.  “You wanna dance?” Jack asked Alan’s date.  Her name was Comfort, and she reached a delicate arm out to Jack.  Alan dismissed the pair and turned to the banquet table.  He would deal with Jack later.  Jack needed to get closer to Ennis.  He couldn’t image why, but he just needed to get a good look at him.  Comfort would help him do it.  Jack and Comfort moved over to the dance floor and fell in with the crowd.  Comfort proved to be a decent dancer.  Jack made an effort to keep up with her.  Ennis was on the far side of the floor doing his best to make Rocky proud.  But he was very awkward.  No one seemed to notice.  When Ennis looked over Rocky’s shoulder for a second, he spotted Jack dancing with a young lady, and he had to admit, Jack was looking mighty fine!  His features softened when he saw his friend.  Ennis wasn’t at all surprised to see Jack.  He had every hope that Jack would be at the dance.  He pulled Rocky close to him and moved her around the dance floor, closer and closer to Comfort and Jack.

So Ennis and Jack are moving towards each other. Phew, it was about time.  ;D

I knew a girl in Bolivia whose name was Consuelo, which means comfort. The girl's mother had died during the delivery, and she surely was a comfort to her daddy.

Thanks Marie and Toycoon, the tension is building up!  :D

Dagi

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Right 73
« Reply #3145 on: February 03, 2008, 01:18:56 am »
So Ennis and Jack are moving towards each other. Phew, it was about time.  ;D

I knew a girl in Bolivia whose name was Consuelo, which means comfort. The girl's mother had died during the delivery, and she surely was a comfort to her daddy.

Thanks Marie and Toycoon, the tension is building up!  :D

Dagi

Thanks, Dagi!  The tension is building.  You won't be disappointed!

Offline malina

• Sr. Ranch Hand
Re: My Angel
« Reply #3146 on: February 03, 2008, 06:26:04 am »
Ah thank you so much Malina ... you're so lovely!  :-*  I have missed you you know... and your delicious stories (oooh they were like sinking into a pool of melted chocolate!)

So nice to see you here sweetie!

Love Susie  :D

I've missed you too!  :-*

Offline malina

• Sr. Ranch Hand
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #3147 on: February 03, 2008, 07:01:59 am »
Hi Malina,

you don't know me, but I've read some of your stories (and other posts), and loved them, and it would be very nice to see you here sometimes!

Dagi

Hi Dagi! I do remember you, from way back when on IMDB, and I've seen you here, too, the little that I've been here. I've had such a long break from writing stories that I don't know if I can anymore, but I will come and hang out. Thank you for the welcome.

xo m.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Trust
« Reply #3148 on: February 03, 2008, 09:05:20 pm »
Trust By Littlewing1957

Ennis trusted Jack.  More than anyone else, Ennis trusted Jack with his very life.  From the first time they made wicked, steamy love in a tent up on Brokeback, to the time almost 20 years later when they still made love, Ennis knew he could trust Jack.

It was not a one way street.  Ennis couldn’t articulate it, but he knew that he loved Jack and that he would kill for him.  He would die for him.  Jack knew it, as well.  The knowledge kept them whole.  It bonded them for life.

One Saturday afternoon up in Don Wroe’s cabin, Ennis and Jack were snowed in.  There was not much else to do but eat, play cards and watch the granules of snow blanket the earth.  After a hearty lunch of fried bologna sandwiches and mushroom soup, Jack was feeling randy.  He wanted so much to try something different, but wasn’t sure if Ennis would be receptive.  “I want to try something new, Cowboy, something that may be a bit painful at first.  Will you let me try?”  Ennis smiled, as he was not the least bit put off or frightened.  “Whatever you want, Jack,” Ennis whispered.  “I trust you.”  Jack sighed happily and smiled warmly.  He offered his hand to his lover and led him into the master bedroom.

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Trust
« Reply #3149 on: February 03, 2008, 10:59:02 pm »
“I want to try something new, Cowboy, something that may be a bit painful at first.

Just what are you suggesting here, Littlewing, you nasty thing!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero