Author Topic: ARTICLE: Heath takes his daughter along on tattoo trip  (Read 11336 times)

EnnisDelMar

Re: ARTICLE: Heath takes his daughter along on tattoo trip
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2006, 03:42:05 pm »
Wow Chris congrats on the very soon upcoming baby

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2006, 03:43:10 pm »
Wow Chris congrats on the very soon upcoming baby

Thanks Brandon...

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2006, 03:49:25 pm »
The baby is coming on Saturday? Or is that just the due date? Whatever, congratulations in advance.

We're inducing labor on Saturday....so yes the baby will be here.....thanks... ;)

My "baby" turns 18 on May 3rd. He was due on April 16th and after percolating for an extra three weeks, I got induced...pushed for 2 hours and 20 minutes 'til I was able to pop the big guy out (8 lbs 12 oz). I remember every minute of the whole experience like it was yesterday...and remember being deliriously happy for days/weeks afterwards, even through the exhaustion.

Chris, congratulations. You have some wonderful, wonderful days ahead of you. Enjoy it all!

Leslie
xo
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline sparkle_motion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Stacey.
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2006, 04:03:44 pm »
The baby is coming on Saturday? Or is that just the due date? Whatever, congratulations in advance.

We're inducing labor on Saturday....so yes the baby will be here.....thanks... ;)

My "baby" turns 18 on May 3rd. He was due on April 16th and after percolating for an extra three weeks, I got induced...pushed for 2 hours and 20 minutes 'til I was able to pop the big guy out (8 lbs 12 oz). I remember every minute of the whole experience like it was yesterday...and remember being deliriously happy for days/weeks afterwards, even through the exhaustion.

Chris, congratulations. You have some wonderful, wonderful days ahead of you. Enjoy it all!

Leslie
xo
3 weeks! Wow. Is it normal for a doctor to be that off on the due date?
We always thought my sister's doctor was off too. They ended up inducing her around the due date, but when my niece was born, she was COVERED in fur, had long nails and weighed 9 lbs, 10 oz.
...then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2006, 04:23:20 pm »

3 weeks! Wow. Is it normal for a doctor to be that off on the due date?
We always thought my sister's doctor was off too. They ended up inducing her around the due date, but when my niece was born, she was COVERED in fur, had long nails and weighed 9 lbs, 10 oz.

Your niece was definitely overdue :-)

I am not sure "normal" is the word you want. A due date is an "educated guess" and depending on how accurate the mother is with knowing her menstrual history, etc., it can be more or less accurate. Having a baseline ultrasound early in the pregnancy (which I did not have) can also increase the accuracy of the date.

A pregnancy is 40 weeks, but a baby born anywhere from 37 to 43 weeks is considered term. By dates, I was at the far end (43 weeks) which is why they decided to do an induction. Actually, when my son was born, I think he was only about 1 week overdue. My daughter, on the other hand, really was 3 weeks over...I never went into labor with her because no one realized until the 43rd week that she was breech. Ooops! I ended up with a zipper (c/section) to get her out.

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline cmr107

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Call me Courtney
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2006, 10:06:35 pm »
Sorry, Leslie, but what's a breech?

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2006, 10:13:53 pm »
Sorry, Leslie, but what's a breech?

breech: the baby is in the uterus (womb) head up.

Usual position is head down, with back facing forward (as if the baby is looking towards the mother's back).

My daughter was head up and face forward...and she has lived her life that way, ever since. Sometimes it is a challenge, most times it is good.

Leslie

Offline cmr107

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Call me Courtney
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2006, 10:37:35 pm »
breech: the baby is in the uterus (womb) head up.

Usual position is head down, with back facing forward (as if the baby is looking towards the mother's back).

Thanks! I figured it was something like that.

Offline EnnisLovesJack

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Jack Nasty love me!
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2006, 11:13:01 pm »

LOL.....can you believe that Saturday is the big day!

I wish I could be there! But it's a bit more than a 14 hour drive from California. I hope someone will post photos of the big event. Have fun, everyone who's going!
Jack Nasty loves you!

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2006, 11:34:43 pm »

LOL.....can you believe that Saturday is the big day!

I wish I could be there! But it's a bit more than a 14 hour drive from California. I hope someone will post photos of the big event. Have fun, everyone who's going!

LOL......well it will just be me because THIS particular big event is the birth of my baby....but you're probably refering to the NYC lunch....