Author Topic: Jake and Heath Together  (Read 72560 times)

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Jake and Heath Together
« Reply #120 on: April 12, 2008, 10:00:42 am »
Wow, optom!

I am praying for your husband, your son, you and everyone!!
For you all to be happy, safe, and more and more healthy with all the joys daily you all desire!!
Keep on track safe and laugh often too!!

Long to see you smiling with Jack and Ennis!!

Au revoir,
hugs!

Thankyou so much Artiste.My husband got robbed last November.I had a really bad time then.It was horrendous watching the video of it all.I could hardly breathe.Anyway it all settled down a bit,and we continued to get ready for xmas etc.
It has all blown up again because the police have got a lead on someone who they think may be the gunman.So all the old wounds have reopened.My son is truly terrible at the moment and it all just happens at once.
However I do belive I am strong and will pull through this as well.It just sometimes feeld like it should be some one elses turn for a change!!!!
If there is a God and he only gives you what he thinks you can stand, he sure must think I am made of solid granite!!!!

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #121 on: April 12, 2008, 10:29:45 am »

I'd also like to add... The shot in this montage showing the lakeside argument scene/set with the crew looking on is totally fascinating.

Et voilĂ 

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #122 on: April 12, 2008, 11:18:40 am »
the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline Gabreya

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #123 on: April 26, 2008, 10:20:46 pm »
You know, it's quite obvious that Heath and Jake were/are very close. It has been said they have more chemistry than their costars and girlfriends/exs.

I know for a fact that Jake was severely crushed by Heath's passing. You know how I know? Because I was severely crushed. At first, I thought it was sick joke but when it was leaking over and over everywhere, I was in total shock. I couldn't say anything. I was trying to stay in shock so I won't break down but my mom asked me what was wrong and I had open my big mouth. God, that was one of the worst days of my life. I didn't think that his death would affect me this hard. I'm still not over him, to tell you the truth. I hate the fact that he's no longer here and so does Jake. I don't know what it must have done to his heart. :'(

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #124 on: June 05, 2008, 02:20:43 pm »

Fran recently posted this over in a thread in the Heath Remembrance forum and I think it's truly one of the most awesome Heath & Jake pics ever.  An amazing instance of Heath and Jake semi in character but also slightly themselves.
 :)

Offline optom3

« Reply #125 on: June 05, 2008, 02:41:22 pm »

Fran recently posted this over in a thread in the Heath Remembrance forum and I think it's truly one of the most awesome Heath & Jake pics ever.  An amazing instance of Heath and Jake semi in character but also slightly themselves.
 :)

Thanks for posting here.It is a great picture, it also shows Jake looking at Heath with genuine affection,just look at his eyes,I am obsesed with eyes because of my profession. Could that also be "the chair" that is up for auction.How I wish it had been last year when I coulld have put in a bid, before the recession took away half our income.Ah well c'est la vie.
The other puzzling thing is,sorry for rehashing, but when Jake is looking on with such obvious affection, why no comment.So strange.

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #126 on: June 05, 2008, 02:49:13 pm »

I think part of the affection we sense here has to do with the fact that while they're not acting in a scene at the exact moment the photo was taken... they're definitely in character.

So, I think here Jake is looking at Heath in the way that Jack would look at Ennis, etc.  That's why I think the photo is so extraordinary.

But, I do think there was genuine friendship-affection between Jake and Heath that shows through here too.

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #127 on: June 05, 2008, 02:58:17 pm »
Well it,s a lovely picture of the two of them, no doubt about it, but I don,t think Jake is actually looking at Heath; he seems to be looking over the top of his head to me. Anyone else think that or is it just the fact I havn,t got my glasses on?   :-\ :-\

Offline MilAn

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #128 on: June 05, 2008, 03:04:05 pm »
"The other puzzling thing is,sorry for rehashing, but when Jake is looking on with such obvious affection, why no comment.So strange."

On ennisjack.com (i think) there is a whole set of this. Heath and Jake were looking at futage they shot and Jake started laughing and Heath laughed along. Jake has a certain way of looking at people, it's not just Heath.

Offline MilAn

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #129 on: June 05, 2008, 03:07:14 pm »