Author Topic: Jake and Heath Together  (Read 72107 times)

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Jake and Heath Together
« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2007, 12:57:29 pm »

:)         Dear me, Jake never takes a bad picture.  But he never looks more happy than when he is with Heath.  I think he does love him very much..Maybe not in a sexual way, but like a brother.  he never had      :)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 01:39:14 pm by ifyoucantfixit »

Beautiful mind

mvansand76

« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2007, 02:08:33 pm »

:)         Dear me, Jake never takes a bad picture.  But he never looks more happy than when he is with Heath.  I think he does love him very much..Maybe not in a sexual way, but like a brother.  he never had      :)

Yeah, they do seem to be such good friends in the pictures, you can see the way they are smiling at each other, it's always a genuine smile that you only give really good friends. But definitely a brother-like love that developed from going through such an emotional ordeal of making a movie like this.

But I wonder about that, if they are still friends, well they must be pretty good friends for Jake to become the godfather of their daughter, but the paparazzi never do catch them all together, Heath, Michelle, Jake, etc.

Offline dot-matrix

• www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2007, 02:47:35 pm »

Yeah, they do seem to be such good friends in the pictures, you can see the way they are smiling at each other, it's always a genuine smile that you only give really good friends. But definitely a brother-like love that developed from going through such an emotional ordeal of making a movie like this.

But I wonder about that, if they are still friends, well they must be pretty good friends for Jake to become the godfather of their daughter, but the paparazzi never do catch them all together, Heath, Michelle, Jake, etc.

I think that they probably work pretty hard at that not happening.  Can you imagine the late night comedians, the gossip rags and tabloids if even one picture of say Heath and Jake at a ballgame or having a beer somewhere showed up.  It'd be everywhere about their secret affair and how devastated Michelle was to discover her life was a real brokeback mountain.  It would be obscene.  I think they are VERY wise to keep their friendship and Jakes relationship with Matilda private.  My guess is Jake see them when he goes to NYC if they are in residence and vice verse.  Jake has been quoted as saying his godparents played a big role in his life and he takes the honor very seriously.
Life is not a dress rehearsal

mvansand76

« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2007, 02:53:26 pm »
I think that they probably work pretty hard at that not happening.  Can you imagine the late night comedians, the gossip rags and tabloids if even one picture of say Heath and Jake at a ballgame or having a beer somewhere showed up.  It'd be everywhere about their secret affair and how devastated Michelle was to discover her life was a real brokeback mountain.  It would be obscene.  I think they are VERY wise to keep their friendship and Jakes relationship with Matilda private.  My guess is Jake see them when he goes to NYC if they are in residence and vice verse.  Jake has been quoted as saying his godparents played a big role in his life and he takes the honor very seriously.

That's a good point, Dot, a very good point, and they are generally very good at not letting things like that happen, and I truly wish them a paparazzi-free life. They don't go looking for it, just wanna lead an as normal life as possible, and I applaud them for that.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2007, 03:33:24 pm »
I think that they probably work pretty hard at that not happening.  Can you imagine the late night comedians, the gossip rags and tabloids if even one picture of say Heath and Jake at a ballgame or having a beer somewhere showed up.  It'd be everywhere about their secret affair and how devastated Michelle was to discover her life was a real brokeback mountain.  It would be obscene. 

This thought never occurred to me. Do you really think this would/could happen?
How appalling if you're right  >:(.

Offline dot-matrix

• www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #55 on: June 20, 2007, 04:15:47 pm »
This thought never occurred to me. Do you really think this would/could happen?
How appalling if you're right  >:(.

Happens all the time  :(  Most of the stuff printed in those rags and on those web-sites and blog-sites is based on innuendo and gossip bearing no resemblance whatsoever to reality. It IS appalling and I see no reason to assume that they would treat Heath and Jake any different than they have treated anyone else.  Many are still questioning Jake's sexuality to this day and swear he and Austin are lovers.  Heck people on here have speculated about that much to my dismay given the sensitivities of this group.  It's demeaning and disrespectful.  Jake says he's straight and until he says otherwise people should take him at his word.
Life is not a dress rehearsal

mvansand76

« Reply #56 on: June 20, 2007, 04:29:15 pm »
Happens all the time  :(  Most of the stuff printed in those rags and on those web-sites and blog-sites is based on innuendo and gossip bearing no resemblance whatsoever to reality. It IS appalling and I see no reason to assume that they would treat Heath and Jake any different than they have treated anyone else.  Many are still questioning Jake's sexuality to this day and swear he and Austin are lovers.  Heck people on here have speculated about that much to my dismay given the sensitivities of this group.  It's demeaning and disrespectful.  Jake says he's straight and until he says otherwise people should take him at his word.

EXACTLY! Thank you for writing exactly what I was thinking... I always get very protective of Jake when that happens.

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #57 on: June 20, 2007, 08:05:58 pm »
Any more photos out there?  It really is surprisingly difficult to find photos of Jake and Heath together.
the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #58 on: June 21, 2007, 12:13:37 am »
Well, Jake's supposed to be "with" Reese Witherspoon, and the only photo of them actually together that I've ever seen is this one.  They certainly look like they're having fun together, but pal type fun.  So if the media can say that Jake and Reese are together, with that nothing piece of evidence, imagine what they could do with Heath and Jake, with hardly any evidence.

Offline Berit

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2007, 04:19:06 pm »
Dear Susie, as always you are a good friend! Sorry for being gone for so long but we have been on vacation to Stockholm and after that to Kiruna. Now I'm back, one week more on leave and then back to buisness....Ner on leave from this obsession, BBM got me good....
Ennis.....always Ennis.....