Author Topic: Jake and Heath Together  (Read 72110 times)

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Jake and Heath Together
« Reply #130 on: June 05, 2008, 03:14:34 pm »
LOVE, LOVE those last 2 pics of them both together.They just show such camaraderie. Obviously in between takes and laughing over some of the footage I guess, just lovely.A really poignant reminder of what we have lost.I would have watched a movie the 2 of them made about paint drying!!!! Sadly that aint never gonna happen now.

Offline MilAn

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #131 on: June 05, 2008, 03:21:57 pm »
I think you can totally see that Heath was a lot more shy than Jake. Diana Osanna described Heath as painfully shy.

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #132 on: June 05, 2008, 05:01:22 pm »

Yeah, whatever the case may be with the dynamics at the time the photos were taken, etc., etc., etc.,.... I absolutely adore this whole series of pictures.  They actually make me a little teary-eyed to look at them.

Absolute Brokie classics and gems.

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #133 on: June 05, 2008, 05:10:56 pm »

Yeah, whatever the case may be with the dynamics at the time the photos were taken, etc., etc., etc.,.... I absolutely adore this whole series of pictures.  They actually make me a little teary-eyed to look at them.

Absolute Brokie classics and gems.

They made me cry, I keep thinking I have got over this, but the sight of Heath all hunched up in his jacket,was too much.part Ennis and part shy Heath.

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #134 on: June 05, 2008, 07:14:49 pm »
Thanks for posting here.It is a great picture, it also shows Jake looking at Heath with genuine affection,just look at his eyes,I am obsesed with eyes because of my profession. Could that also be "the chair" that is up for auction.How I wish it had been last year when I coulld have put in a bid, before the recession took away half our income.Ah well c'est la vie.
The other puzzling thing is,sorry for rehashing, but when Jake is looking on with such obvious affection, why no comment.So strange.

I "sit" corrected where I said elsewhere that I bet Heath didn't sit in it much, if at all.

Offline kirkmusic

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Minstrel
« Reply #135 on: June 16, 2008, 05:04:49 am »
I've been gone so long that I hadn't seen this thread until just now.  This has been the first time since 2006 that I've spent a good solid couple of hours looking at bettermost threads.  Such great memories.

xo

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #136 on: June 16, 2008, 01:33:14 pm »
I've been gone so long that I hadn't seen this thread until just now.  This has been the first time since 2006 that I've spent a good solid couple of hours looking at bettermost threads.  Such great memories.

xo

Hey Friend!  It's so nice to see you back here at BetterMost. 8)

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #137 on: June 16, 2008, 06:34:33 pm »

xo

Hey Kirk, some of us never left!  How are things in Gloccamora San Francisco?  :-*

Offline Gabreya

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #138 on: August 01, 2008, 10:42:49 pm »
I wonder if they're any more pics of Heath and Jake. And I got to tell you. Seeing those pics of Heath and Jake in their Ennis and Jack getup on the set of BBM, MilAn, it brings a smile to my face. :) I promise you. It makes me sad yet it brings back good ole' memories. It's good to see the boys together.

I wonder how Jake's doing right now in terms of moving on. I hope Reese helped him cope with his loss. I know I'm still doing that. WE all are.

It's just that I couldn't get the thought and image of Jake on the set of one of his upcoming movies, I believe it was called "Brothers", putting a picture of Heath on the wall because of one scene where it involves him being in jail and people put pictures of loved ones on their wall. I remember someone saying that Jake and everyone else thought it was cute but now that it was just heartwrenching. I believe Heath really was/is a good friend of Jake's. He has the honor of being the godfather of Matilda Rose.
I sure hope Jake checks up on Matilda every now and again, even though it's gonna be hard. She looks EXACTLY like her beautiful father.

Offline Gabreya

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #139 on: August 04, 2008, 12:40:16 am »
I was reading some of Ted and Lisa's Exciting Adventure on LiveJournel and so far, it's brilliant. Jake is so funny and sweet. I like how he seems to make jokes and be on the serious side, too. And I love the story he told about how people would come up to him and tell him how BBM changed their lives. Especially mentioning Heath along with the conversation. He seemed like the type of person that you would love to engage in a conversation with.