Author Topic: Who wants Jake to play the bad guy in one of his next movies?  (Read 11100 times)

Dagi

Re: Who wants Jake to play the bad guy in one of his next movies?
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2007, 06:27:36 pm »
Yeah Baby!

.... a really sexy bad guy in tight pants with a sly seductive smile, who gets naked with all the women ... and the men!  Whoooo Wheeee!

OK, steady on girl!!!

Susie  

Baby, your posts are killing me !!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dagi

« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2007, 06:41:00 pm »

Hehehehe ... but I'm just a sweet little innocent girl at heart! 

Susie

bwooaaahhhaaaahhaaaa! I know ya, Susie..... and btw could you just pass me that link you told me about??

Dagi

« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2007, 08:48:11 pm »

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2007, 09:01:45 pm »

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

OK, I guess he would make a good bad guy!

mvansand76

« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2007, 08:57:28 am »
God Susie, I have to join in the enthusiasm for your signature pictures! The third one from the left just kills me....

Where would you place the look full of love and adoration from when he watches Ennis ride away after the DE?

mvansand76

« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2007, 01:57:52 pm »
Hi Snavel Del Snuit,

I'm glad you like the montage ... I 've put them in chronological order, so I'd put it inbetween the second and third pictures .... maybe I'll try to squeeze it in later ... you've got my mind working over time again!

... watch this space

Susie  

Oh goodie!!!!  ;D

It's Mel, by the way, shorter and easier than Snavel del Snuit...  ;)

mvansand76

« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2007, 04:18:06 pm »
There you go Mel ..... just for you!

BTW what does Snavel del Snuit mean?

Susie 

Oh wow, it's even more beautiful now!!!!!  :-* :-* :-* :-*

Snavel and Snuit are two petnames my boyfriend uses for me... They are both Dutch for beak of a bird or small animal! So I put them together and used del in between: Snavel del Snuit!! Tadaaaaa!  ;)

Offline Kd5000

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2007, 06:11:47 pm »
I'd really like to see Jake in some lighter material then his upcoming project (RENDITION) and his last film (ZODIAC).  To his credit, Jake seems quite good at playing a role in which he is neither a perfect hero (DONNIE DARKO, BBM) nor a villain either, still a character one can sympathize with...

mvansand76

« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2007, 09:52:48 am »
Gosh guys I still haven't seen Zodiac!

Try number 1: Tuesday two weeks ago: My uncle died, obviously not in the mood to see a movie.

Try number 2: last Thursday: My best friend cancelled our date.

Try number 3: Yesterday: Had to leave the movie theatre after 20 minutes because there were three 18 year old pathetic assholes ruining the movie by yelling the whole time and calling people names. Demanded my money back.

Am I not supposed to see this movie? I am gonna wait till it's on DVD! Jake was cute in the first 20 minutes, those big eyes looking all confused.... aaaawwwww....

Sorry, that was OT!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2007, 02:39:17 pm »
Gosh guys I still haven't seen Zodiac!

Try number 1: Tuesday two weeks ago: My uncle died, obviously not in the mood to see a movie.

Try number 2: last Thursday: My best friend cancelled our date.

Try number 3: Yesterday: Had to leave the movie theatre after 20 minutes because there were three 18 year old pathetic assholes ruining the movie by yelling the whole time and calling people names. Demanded my money back.

Am I not supposed to see this movie? I am gonna wait till it's on DVD! Jake was cute in the first 20 minutes, those big eyes looking all confused.... aaaawwwww....

Sorry, that was OT!

It sounds like the gods are working against you. It should be out on DVD soon. Want me to send you a copy?  ;)
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.