Author Topic: "I'm away for a while" - The vacations thread  (Read 42110 times)

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: "I'm away for a while" - The vacations thread
« Reply #60 on: July 18, 2007, 01:48:46 pm »
I'm stuck with what i got here. :-\

Let's run away to Bali, Lee!!  :P
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
« Reply #61 on: July 18, 2007, 04:00:11 pm »
Somewhat is right buster...and you stay away from P-Town until you've graduated from elementary Gay school..hear me?

ROFLMAO!!!
Yes Sir! :-\
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • I swear.............
« Reply #62 on: July 18, 2007, 04:00:54 pm »
Let's run away to Bali, Lee!!  :P

Lets Go!
I've always wanted to go there!!!
Do the men wear sarongs there too?
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #63 on: July 18, 2007, 08:24:43 pm »
That would be fun!!! We could both chase sarong clad island men!!! Yee-haw!   ;D
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • I swear.............
« Reply #64 on: July 18, 2007, 08:32:10 pm »
There you go readin my mind!  ;D

Boy I am getting transparent in my old age!

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #65 on: July 18, 2007, 09:39:19 pm »
Somewhat is right buster...and you stay away from P-Town until you've graduated from elementary Gay school..hear me?

LOL!  :)  I don't really know what they got in P-Town for boys like you, but it sounds like maybe going there would just help with Early Graduation from elementary Gay school.  :)

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • I swear.............
« Reply #66 on: July 18, 2007, 09:45:33 pm »
LOL!  :)  I don't really know what they got in P-Town for boys like you, but it sounds like maybe going there would just help with Early Graduation from elementary Gay school.  :)

My thoughts EXACTLY!!
However, SOME PEOPLE don't see it that way!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I am so just kidding! No thumping me in the back of the head!! :o

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #67 on: July 23, 2007, 10:40:38 pm »
Well, I made it back home all right. Back to the grindstone in the morning.  :-\

Amtrak will be hearing from me.  >:( The train that was supposed to get me into Boston an hour and a half before the boat sailed for Provincetown last Wednesday was two hours late because of bum equipment--bad traction motor on the locomotive (I heard two crew members talking about it).

So Amtrak screwed me and I missed the boat. Headed over to the bus station to see about getting a bus to P'town. Screwed again. That late train also made me miss the bus that connected at Hyannis for P'town. Would have had to sit in Hyannis till 8:30 that evening to get a bus (it was only 3:00 in the afternoon).

So I had to head out to the airport and fly over to P'town via Cape Air.

So I got to P'town only two hours later than expected--thanks, Cape Air--but Amtrak is going to hear from me.  >:(
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #68 on: July 23, 2007, 10:48:00 pm »
Hi Jeff!

It's nice to have you back online Bud.  But, jeez, sorry to hear about your travel woes.  I've had a number of bad experiences on Amtrak myself in the past.  So, I feel your pain.

I love Provincetown!  I've only been there once, but it was great.  I hope you had a nice time despite Amtrak.
the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #69 on: July 23, 2007, 10:57:47 pm »
I love Provincetown!  I've only been there once, but it was great.  I hope you had a nice time despite Amtrak.

Oh, I did, thanks. I was at a new-to-me guest house, a wonderful, rustic place, conveniently located. I had a private bath--at a decent price for P'town. I slept well and had an appetite like a horse!  :laugh: I got to go sailing on a two-masted schooner. It was a good vacation!
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.