Brokeback Mountain: Our Community's Common Bond > IMDb Remarkable Writings Rewound

It's a Breakout! - Now Let's Get the IMDb'ers to Help Pick A New Name

(1/3) > >>

Phillip Dampier:
IMDb Remarkable Writings Rewound - Oooh... some alliteration in the mix.  With the remarkable success of this sub-forum, I'm pleased to break it out into its own standalone home here on BetterMost.

I'm thrilled this has worked as well as it has had, so congratulations to Bruce and everyone reading and participating here!

Of course, my inability to come up with clever names for forums around here has been the stuff of legends since the first day this place came online.  I think I spent all my creative capital when I latched onto naming this place after a can of beans.  So IMDb recent arrivals, why don't you help out by suggesting some new names for this forum, and maybe Bruce can put a poll question up and everyone can vote.

How does that sound?

Ellemeno:

--- Quote from: Phillip Dampier on June 24, 2007, 08:05:22 pm ---
I think I spent all my creative capital when I latched onto naming this place after a can of beans. 

--- End quote ---

Phillip, I literally can't imagine a better name for the ol' place.  I just love it.

You all, have fun finding a name.  What I wonder is, is the emphasis of this particular forum more the archival quality, or more something else?  I hope the name reflects whatever the answer to that is.

Shasta542:

Ruminations

High Altitude Treasures

Shrine of the Oracle

BBM Sanctuary

Reflections Depot

The Oracle's Vault

Coffee Pot Cache

The RoundUp

I like the one that's on there now, too--IMDb Remarkable Writings Rewound

LauraGigs:
I like all these ideas.

I always nicknamed IMDB "the Shoot-em zone" (like in the story).

Thoughts from the Shoot-em Zone?  Shoot-em Zone Treasures?  Good Shite from the Shoot-em Zone?   I dunno...   :P

SierraVista:
HiYa! I have been a member for a spell,mostly lurking and taking in as many of the very insightful posts as possible.

Well,here's my two cents for what it is worth........ Either "The Missing or The Broken Spoke." :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version