Author Topic: It's a Breakout! - Now Let's Get the IMDb'ers to Help Pick A New Name  (Read 19873 times)

Offline SierraVista

• Don't Say Much
Re: It's a Breakout! - Now Let's Get the IMDb'ers to Help Pick A New Name
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2007, 11:28:58 am »
HiYa! I have been a member for a spell,mostly lurking and taking in as many of the very insightful posts as possible.

Well,here's my two cents for what it is worth........ Either "The Missing or The Broken Spoke." :-\

LMAO !! How does that saying go now?........ Cast not ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under.

Could there eeeever be such a prefect example as this? ;D :P
« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 02:41:46 pm by SierraVista »

Offline THE WINGS

• Sr. Ranch Hand
Just thinking off the top of my head:  How about:  "Unspoken Power -- Writings Straight From the Heart".

THE WINGS

PS:  Been away for a while.  Computer problems.  Back up & running with new pc, and ready to contribute again.

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
Welcome back, WINGS...we missed U!!
 :-*
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline THE WINGS

• Sr. Ranch Hand
Front Ranger:  Missed everyone.  My computer had bad spyware infection which I didn't want to pass along to any of my friends and contacts.  I learned to be extra careful when downloading "free" music from "file-sharing" sites.  You sometimes end up with unpleasant surprises, to say the least. 

I hope to start contributing more regularly to this Gr8 site as I'm able.  THE WINGS