Author Topic: Greetings from Maui...NOW WITH SOME OF MY PIC's  (Read 7834 times)

vkm91941

Re: Greetings from Maui...NOW WITH SOME OF MY PIC's
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2006, 04:14:52 pm »
No worries.....Vic is safe and sound at home right now.......luckily she got outa there in time...

We even left on an earlier flight!  Thanks for the concern!  and I finally figurre out how to share some photos on an other thread.  I hope you enjoy them!

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2006, 07:09:46 pm »
At dinner tonite I told my family that a friend of mine went to Hawaii and while she was there she emailed me every day. They looked at me dumbfounded. "Mom, you have a friend?" my daughter said. "One who sends you emails??" "Well, she emailed me and my group," I clarified. "Mom you belong to a group?" they said incredulously. Yes, I belong to a group. I have a life. Thank you, Tremblayans, and Vic, for my new life!!
"chewing gum and duct tape"

vkm91941

« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2006, 07:38:20 pm »
At dinner tonite I told my family that a friend of mine went to Hawaii and while she was there she emailed me every day. They looked at me dumbfounded. "Mom, you have a friend?" my daughter said. "One who sends you emails??" "Well, she emailed me and my group," I clarified. "Mom you belong to a group?" they said incredulously. Yes, I belong to a group. I have a life. Thank you, Tremblayans, and Vic, for my new life!!

You are very welcome!  Don't you just hate when you're kids assume your life stopped when they were born LOL...I have my first boyfriend in 8 years and he kissed me at the ballpark last night which prompted my 16 year old  tap me on the shoulder and emphatically tell me "MOM, people are LOOKING!"  Nick and I laughed and laughed about that later.