Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3136902 times)

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "It's nobody's business but ours."
    • "every sort of organized noise"
Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #1520 on: September 07, 2006, 02:11:47 am »
I love the shot where Jake kicks Heath in the rear end...

I am gonna spend the next 24 hours findeing out why jake named his secoind dog Boo Radley--I've never read the book (just bought it), and have forgotten the movie, To kill a Mockingbird.

"TRESSPASSERS WILL BE PROSECUTED! --"The Selfish Giant," Fairy Tales by Oscar Wilde
« Last Edit: September 07, 2006, 02:16:39 am by twistedude »
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1521 on: September 07, 2006, 03:32:59 am »

Here is an awsome vid of Jake's tongue, and his teeth, and his face, and his eyes, breathtaking as always!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6uTOk3Rkak 

Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of nature
« Reply #1522 on: September 07, 2006, 08:33:28 am »
Here is an awsome vid of Jake's tongue, and his teeth, and his face, and his eyes, breathtaking as always!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6uTOk3Rkak 

yummmmmmmmmm What a babe!  Makes me wanna go vote!

Offline Brokeback_Dev

« Reply #1523 on: September 07, 2006, 08:44:22 am »

absoultely gorgeous!   delicious!   sexy!  Jake's workouts have surely paid off... DeeDee thanks for the great pic

Offline dly64

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1524 on: September 07, 2006, 09:05:54 am »
I am gonna spend the next 24 hours findeing out why jake named his secoind dog Boo Radley--I've never read the book (just bought it), and have forgotten the movie, To kill a Mockingbird.

Great story! I hope you'll love it! It is Jake's favorite book. His German Shephard is named Atticus Finch (also from the story) and you of course already know his puggle is Boo Radley. The film is also great ... stars Gregory Peck in his Oscar winning performance. He's fabulous! (Trivia: Robert Duval played Boo in the film and it was his first screen role. It doesn't even look like him!)

Sorry for the diversion folks! Now we can get back to our favorite subject ... Jake!

Okay ... here's another picture with Jake and Boo and Atticus:

Diane

"We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em."

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #1525 on: September 07, 2006, 11:55:26 am »
I'm swooning thinking about what's underneath that towel!!! I'm also swooning because of what is above the towel. GREAT GREAT photo. I liked the book and the movie of "To Kill a Mockingbird" and I'm glad Jake likes that novel. Another trivia point: "Dill" in the book is in real life Truman Capote. Harper Lee is featured in the film Capote. cc33

Offline Brokeback_Dev

« Reply #1526 on: September 07, 2006, 05:54:45 pm »
Great story! I hope you'll love it! It is Jake's favorite book. His German Shephard is named Atticus Finch (also from the story) and you of course already know his puggle is Boo Radley. The film is also great ... stars Gregory Peck in his Oscar winning performance. He's fabulous! (Trivia: Robert Duval played Boo in the film and it was his first screen role. It doesn't even look like him!)

Sorry for the diversion folks! Now we can get back to our favorite subject ... Jake!

Okay ... here's another picture with Jake and Boo and Atticus:

Ihis is an adorable pic of Jake and his puppies.  He looks so happy!   Never read to 'Kill a Mocking Bird'.  Its an old black and white movie.  Wonder if you could find it in a video store?

Offline dly64

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1527 on: September 07, 2006, 07:50:50 pm »
This is an adorable pic of Jake and his puppies.  He looks so happy!   Never read to 'Kill a Mocking Bird'.  Its an old black and white movie.  Wonder if you could find it in a video store?

Brokeback_Dev -

The movie was made in 1962 and should be in the Classics section of most video stores. It is quite a famous one. If it's not there, try Netflix or Blockbuster by mail.

Here is another picture of Jake with his baby, Boo:

He's doing that cool tongue thing, too .... Sigh!!  ::)

Here are a couple of pictures from the film ...

Atticus and Scout:

Atticus and Scout, Jem and Dill:

And .... Boo:

If you see the film ... let me know how you like it.

Diane

"We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em."

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #1528 on: September 07, 2006, 09:30:29 pm »
More trivia! (Virgos love trivia and as my birthday is tomorrow, that makes me a nit-pickin' Virgo)
You may not recognize him, but Boo Radley is portrayed by Robert Duvall.
Gregory Peck (a gorgeous guy!) was so associated with the film, "To Kill a Mockingbird" and his role as Atticus Finch that he claimed his headstone would read, "He played Atticus Finch." Now that he's passed on, I wonder if that is what really is on his headstone!?

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #1529 on: September 07, 2006, 09:58:04 pm »
Happy Birthday, coffecat!

I think Mockingbird may have been Duvall's first film, but I haven't checked so I won't swear to it.
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.