Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3137483 times)

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #1900 on: October 26, 2006, 11:30:50 pm »

Awrighty Gyllenhalics, here is another absolutely necessary, indispensible, hunnerd percent required viewing for all Jake lovers here at BetterMost:

and here is a first, you can even see the contact lenses!!

Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."

Offline coffeecat33

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1901 on: October 26, 2006, 11:52:49 pm »
a couple more....

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #1902 on: October 27, 2006, 12:23:44 am »
Awrighty Gyllenhalics, here is another absolutely necessary, indispensible, hunnerd percent required viewing for all Jake lovers here at BetterMost:

Oh my, I think i might die... up close and personal is just the way I like him. you know that's a beautiful man when you can see all the pores and stray eyebrow hairs and still swoon  ::)
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #1903 on: October 27, 2006, 02:23:47 am »
Another picture worthy of falling in love with him over, but I will resist, and I will survive. (The Mantra of Gyllenhaalics Anonymous)
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1904 on: October 27, 2006, 06:14:53 am »
To me, the look is similar to the expression on his face as Ennis drives away after the dozy embrace scene... anyone else think that? 

(Won't hurt my feelings if anyone wants to pipe up and disagree - I'll be the first to admit I don't dwell on that particular scene too much...)
                 i agree, with you ,  but i agree with almost everything you say my dear Kelly                                                                                            he is too gorgeous and getting more so every day...the more like a man, the more handsome and beautiful...yes beautiful...he gets                                                   janice

Beautiful mind

Offline delalluvia

• "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #1905 on: October 27, 2006, 07:11:15 am »

??? ??? ???

I didn't know Jake needed corrective lenses.  I have never ever seen him in glasses.  Most people at some point wear glasses - they have a spare pair - because they're too tired to mess with contacts or want to give their eyes a rest.  Are we sure those are contact lenses and not just hte way the light refracts/reflects when going across his eyes horizontally?

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #1906 on: October 27, 2006, 08:39:19 am »
I myself would pay *big* cash dollars to see him in that inevitable pair of spare glasses.  And I don't mean for a paparazzi photo, either.   ;D
No more beans!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #1907 on: October 27, 2006, 08:46:21 am »

Those eyes ... those eyes ... those eyes. ... (I don't care if he's wearing contacts.) Those eyes ... those eyes ... those eyes. ...
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• Love is a force of nature
« Reply #1908 on: October 27, 2006, 09:02:36 am »
Hi everybody.  Jake is wearing glasses in the begining of the film Proof when he collides with Gwyneth Paltrow's character while in one of the college hallways...He looks handsome, but he doesn't wear the glasses through the rest of the film....just my two cents...for what its worth.   

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1909 on: October 27, 2006, 09:53:51 am »
??? ??? ???

I didn't know Jake needed corrective lenses.  I have never ever seen him in glasses.  Most people at some point wear glasses - they have a spare pair - because they're too tired to mess with contacts or want to give their eyes a rest.  Are we sure those are contact lenses and not just hte way the light refracts/reflects when going across his eyes horizontally?

Well personally I already suspected that he wore contacts.  Two reasons:  he has the beginnings of wrinkles around his eyes, the wrinkles below his eyes are the kind that form when a nearsighted person squints a lot.  And second reason is:  his father wears glasses.

Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."