Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3175342 times)

Offline coffeecat33

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #2100 on: November 17, 2006, 06:52:23 pm »
can't remember if I posted these or not...

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #2101 on: November 17, 2006, 08:47:10 pm »
At first glance, Jake's signature looks exactly as a woman might write his signature.  Are we sure he signed it?  Women tend to have more loopy, round letters.  Men much less so.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #2102 on: November 17, 2006, 11:40:28 pm »
I'm not making this up. My middle name is Lynn. I usually include my middle name in my signature and I have a big fat loop for the Y. When I write Jake Gyllenhaal, the loop under the Y is "normal" size. Hmm.  :-\

Hey, wait a minute, this is getting just too weird. How many Lynns have we got around here? Swear-to-God I'm not makin' this up, it's my middle name, too!  :o

(I never liked it because I always felt it was a girl's name, even though my mother insisted up one side and down the other that Lynn was a boy's name.  :-\ )
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #2103 on: November 17, 2006, 11:57:26 pm »
yer not kidding? Jeffrey Lynn? Actually I have met 2 or 3 men named Lynn. And a few Leslies

Here's my favorite scene in BBM

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of nature
« Reply #2104 on: November 17, 2006, 11:59:37 pm »
nice view

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #2105 on: November 18, 2006, 12:07:45 am »
yer not kidding? Jeffrey Lynn? Actually I have met 2 or 3 men named Lynn.

Nope, I ain't jokin'. Jeffrey Lynn it is.

My signature is ordinarily "Jeffrey L." and, of course, my surname, which includes an "S," an "h," and a "b." Even though I never much cared for my middle name, I kinda like signing my name 'cause when it's written in cursive, it's got all those loopy up-and-down letters: J ff y L S h b.
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #2106 on: November 18, 2006, 01:25:45 am »
My middle name is Lynn also.

**Runs and hides**

Although I'm thinking of changing it to my first name. Its a beautiful name. I believe it is medieval french for "cascades".
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2107 on: November 18, 2006, 03:21:28 am »

Would you believe my middle name is Lynne??

(j/k)
hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha  :P

Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2108 on: November 18, 2006, 08:22:16 am »
My Mom wanted to make my middle name Ann, because it was her name and she and my Dad both thought a one-syllable middle name went best with Barbara.  My Dad thought Barbara Ann sounded too "common" and suggested Lynn.  I'll have to ask him why he suggested it - if it had any meaning to him other than that.  And to thank him, because it is pretty, and had they gone with Ann, I'd have that damned Beach Boys song going through my head all the time.  Not to mention that many very cool people share it with me.
No more beans!

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #2109 on: November 18, 2006, 09:54:49 am »
I'm not making this up. My middle name is Lynn. I usually include my middle name in my signature and I have a big fat loop for the Y. When I write Jake Gyllenhaal, the loop under the Y is "normal" size. Hmm.  :-\

I include Lynn in my signature too... but my signature is pretty much a scribble, you can see the A from Amanda and on a good day the L and M for my middle and last name, but usually not even that  :-\

People always make fun of my signature.  :P
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73