Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3175622 times)

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of nature
Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #2120 on: November 20, 2006, 12:46:52 am »
Thanks littleguitar for the thread and the pic.

Offline saucycobblers

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
« Reply #2121 on: November 20, 2006, 09:23:41 am »
Message to all gyllenhaalics  :D,

Britpopbaby over at JakeWatch is in top form today, check out her review of Zodiac (the Trailer, that is...)

http://jakegyllenhaalwatch.blogspot.com/2006/11/id-like-to-be-first-to-review-zodiac.html

:laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:

Lovin' it. Absolutely hilarious. Thanks Jane!  ;D ;D ;D
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2122 on: November 20, 2006, 10:13:04 am »
Indeed.  That was funny as hell.  Especially the bit about Chloe followed by "Shut up."

And, uh, er, thanks for posting the link, Jane, since I'd never have been able to find it myself, being above ogling candid Jake photos and all as I am.   ::)
No more beans!

Offline saucycobblers

• Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
« Reply #2123 on: November 20, 2006, 11:01:18 am »
being above ogling candid Jake photos and all as I am.   ::)

*Snigger, snigger*. Yeah right, Barb... ::) ;)
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2124 on: November 20, 2006, 12:48:54 pm »
What's this about Jake and Reese Witherspoon?  I just got a glance at the magazine while standing in the grocery line today, but it seems someone is urging or has urged Reese to get involved with Jake (on the set of their new movie) in order to get back at her soon to be ex Ryan Phillipe for all his cheating.

Please say it ain't so!!

Which magazine was this, Del?  I read something in People, I think it was, that Reese has no intention of getting involved with anyone for a while - that "dating is the furthest thing from her mind right now" according to a friend.  For what that's worth.

Do you know who I'd love to see Jake get together with, if he has to get together with another actor at all?  Molly Sims.  I just think she is smokin' hot, and I've read that after seeing Brokeback, she had a *huge* crush on Jake.  She's a little bit older, but damn, imagine the offspring.  I just love her aura - always have.  Take a look.  What say you all?  (Hee hee - as if it matters worth a fig to Jake or Molly or anyone else, for that matter, what we think...)  Try not to hold it against her that she was/is a "supermodel" - she's really quite good in "Las Vegas" and seems like a sharp and warm person in interviews - kinda reminds me of Rebecca Romijn, if I must make such comparisons, in the latter.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2006, 10:06:50 pm by ednbarby »
No more beans!

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2125 on: November 20, 2006, 04:04:21 pm »
Well Barb, I won't argue with the 'smokin hot' part and the ' unbelievable offspring' part! 

And who knows, maybe Jake gives a flyin f- about our opinions on who he should date.  You never know!  ;D ;D

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2126 on: November 20, 2006, 04:15:14 pm »
And who knows, maybe Jake gives a flyin f- about our opinions on who he should date.  You never know!  ;D ;D

In that case, can I just say that it would be really nice to see him with someone who is also tall-ish?  I get so tired of seeing the handful of actors who really are scaring the shit out of 6 feet with these teensy, Kirsten/Natalie-esque Kewpie Doll types, ya know?

<--- a tall girl who finally found someone who was scaring the shit out of 6 feet who actually wanted to date her, and married him.
No more beans!

Offline delalluvia

• "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #2127 on: November 20, 2006, 07:49:31 pm »
Which magazine was this, Del?  I read something in People, I think it was, that Reese has no intention of getting involved with anyone for a while - that "dating is the furthest thing from her mind right now" according to a friend.  For what that's worth.

Do you know who I'd love to see Jake get together with, if he has to get together with another actor at all?  Molly Sims.  I just think she is smokin' hot, and I've read that after seeing Brokeback, she had a *huge* crush on Jake.  She's a little bit older, but damn, imagine the offspring.  I just love her aura - always have.  Take a look.  What say you all?  (Hee hee - as if it matters worth a fig to Jake or Molly or anyone else, for that matter, what we think...)  Try not to hold it against her that she was/is a "supermodel" - she's really quite good in "Las Vegas" and seems like a sharp and warm person in interviews - kinda reminds me of Rebecca Romijn, if I must make such comparisons, in the latter.

It was a rag, Barb - Star or Celebrity or something like that.  Not a great source, I admit.

Dang!  I also agree that she's a looker, no doubt, but has Jake ever dated a tall woman before?  Seems he likes them shorter than him.  Of course, he's tall and most women are shorter than he.  Dunno, I have a lot of trouble getting past the 'supermodel' thing though.  Isn't it enough that most all of our guys end up with them?  Why add Jake to the pack?

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2128 on: November 20, 2006, 08:18:57 pm »
Dang!  I also agree that she's a looker, no doubt, but has Jake ever dated a tall woman before?  Seems he likes them shorter than him.  Of course, he's tall and most women are shorter than he.  Dunno, I have a lot of trouble getting past the 'supermodel' thing though.  Isn't it enough that most all of our guys end up with them?  Why add Jake to the pack?

Good point there.  Really, I never would have considered her as a potential match for him for those very reasons.  But then I saw this interview of her back in March or April in some rag, as you say, like Us Weekly, where she was asked what movie star she has the biggest crush on.  She said Jake, and then when asked if she found man-on-man action interesting, she said, "Oh, yeah.  Totally."  Now *that's* a girl after my own heart.  :)
No more beans!

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2129 on: November 20, 2006, 08:20:22 pm »

....if he has to get together with another actor at all?

hunh?  What are you tryin' to say Barb?  Well Of COURSE he should get together with someone, ya don't want him to be all lonely, do ya?? ???    I for one am greatly looking forward to the day that Jakey is getting lots of love and lovin'!!   ;)  :)  If anyone deserves to be loved, it is that loveable soul.   ;)
Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."