Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3175439 times)

Offline coffeecat33

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #2210 on: December 04, 2006, 08:22:58 pm »
Yes, this story has been around. I don't think there's a lick of truth in it. I don't even know if Reese's divorce has gone through. I doubt there'll be a romance, but no doubt they have a lot to commiserate about.

Leslie

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2211 on: December 04, 2006, 10:33:00 pm »
It's kinda dumb, really.  Them laughing and joking around outside her trailer is the same as Brangelina?  People don't usually joke around with their co-workers?  Hell, if that's all the criteria needed, I'd have had full-blown affairs with pretty much all my male co-workers and some of the female ones by now as far as the tabloid media are concerned.  And regardless, comparing them to Brad and Angelina is silly.  First of all, he was *married*.  Separated with divorce proceedings underway is a whole other thing.  Second of all, he's not hanging out *in* the trailer, now is he?

Friggin' media.  They're just on these poor people like white on rice.  Every time Jake is seen one-on-one with an animal, vegetable or mineral, he must be sleeping with it.  I guess in a way it's a good thing every little thing he does is so important - the alternative, I guess, would be that nobody gives a damn.  But what a pain in the ass it must be to have every move you make speculated upon.  Vultures.

If they do indeed end up actually being an item, good for them.  Thank goodness I'm emotionally mature and intelligent enough not to be the least little bit jealous of her or anything.

::)

(Yeah - and if you believe that, I have a bridge in Boca Raton I'd like to tell you all about.)
No more beans!

Offline opinionista

« Reply #2212 on: December 05, 2006, 09:13:09 am »
I dont know if this story has been in any magazines over there, but it was in this weeks Australian magazine Womans Day...

It indicates that Jake and Reece Witherspoon are doing a "brad and angelina" on the set of their new movie, "Rendition".....

The story goes.....Divorce proceedings have only just begun, but insiders say Reese has found a shoulder to cry on...and amaybe a new romance...with sexy co -star Jake Gyllenhaal, 25.

We're told the pair have been flirting up a storm on the set of their new flick "Rendition".

"Jake stopped by her trailer and waited for her. They laughed and talked," reveals a source from the film set.  "They looked like teenagers flirting" says another witness, adding, "Jake was poking her belly and teasing her".

Observers note that it's similar to the on-set flirtation between Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie on the set of "Mr and Mrs Smith".  Looks like Reese and Jake may be about to head down the same romantic path.

Jake dating Reese Witherspoon? Wow that's a good one. Some people know how to come up with interesting gossips, though it could be true, who knows. Rumor had it that Reese soon to be ex was dating Abbie Cornish, Heath's co star in Candy, and it turned out to be false. But oh well, last thing I heard was that Jake was actually dating David Caruso's* daughter, whose name escapes me right now. There are pics of them together all over the net.

*David Caruso plays Horatio Crane in CSI: Miami
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline opinionista

« Reply #2213 on: December 05, 2006, 09:21:56 am »
This is the girl Jake is supposedly dating, according to some sites. There are a few pics of them together in different days, places and situations.

Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline opinionista

« Reply #2214 on: December 05, 2006, 09:23:45 am »
He looks good in white, doesn't he?  :D

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2215 on: December 05, 2006, 09:53:59 am »
He looks good in white, doesn't he?  :D

He looks good in anything !    Especially nothing!     ;)

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2216 on: December 05, 2006, 10:52:59 am »
This is the girl Jake is supposedly dating, according to some sites. There are a few pics of them together in different days, places and situations.

I take it she's David Caruso's daughter?  I'm glad to see more pics of them together.  They look really happy.  She looks like an old soul, too.

Here's my name-dropping for the day:  My husband had David Caruso as a passenger on one of his flights once, pre-9/11.  Talked to him for a little bit - not in a star-struck way - David Caruso actually started talking to him about flying.  He said he was a real gentleman.  He said he had heard from a couple other pilots and flight attendants that he had been kinda nasty when flying during the NYPD Blues days, but he said he didn't see any nastiness at all - he was "a good guy."

TOTALLY off-subject, here's a run-down of who's nasty and nice on flights, most Ed's encountered, some he's heard about from co-workers:

Nasty:  Oprah Winfrey, Dennis Miller, David Duchovny, Naomi Campbell, Mike Ditka

Nice:  Drew Barrymore (VERY), Tim Robbins, Susan Sarandon, Kevin Bacon, Kyra Sedgwick, Muhammed Ali, Rosie O'Donnell
No more beans!

Offline opinionista

« Reply #2217 on: December 05, 2006, 11:30:22 am »
I take it she's David Caruso's daughter?  I'm glad to see more pics of them together.  They look really happy.  She looks like an old soul, too.

Here's my name-dropping for the day:  My husband had David Caruso as a passenger on one of his flights once, pre-9/11.  Talked to him for a little bit - not in a star-struck way - David Caruso actually started talking to him about flying.  He said he was a real gentleman.  He said he had heard from a couple other pilots and flight attendants that he had been kinda nasty when flying during the NYPD Blues days, but he said he didn't see any nastiness at all - he was "a good guy."

TOTALLY off-subject, here's a run-down of who's nasty and nice on flights, most Ed's encountered, some he's heard about from co-workers:

Nasty:  Oprah Winfrey, Dennis Miller, David Duchovny, Naomi Campbell, Mike Ditka

Nice:  Drew Barrymore (VERY), Tim Robbins, Susan Sarandon, Kevin Bacon, Kyra Sedgwick, Muhammed Ali, Rosie O'Donnell

I am not a 100% sure that girl is David Caruso's daughter, but according to some of the denizens of the jakewatch blog site, that is her. Anyway, I just remembered her name: Greta Caruso. She's cute, though.

Offline MadLori

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Remember - Jack Nasty loves you.
« Reply #2218 on: December 05, 2006, 11:53:31 am »
I am not a 100% sure that girl is David Caruso's daughter, but according to some of the denizens of the jakewatch blog site, that is her. Anyway, I just remembered her name: Greta Caruso. She's cute, though.

She looks like a normal person, too.  Not some plasticized Hollywood starlet.  She looks like somebody you'd know in college or meet at a bookstore.  It's not the first time Jake has chosen women that are more real as opposed to the blonde bimbo types of whom I'm sure he could take his pick.  It makes me think well of him...not that I didn't already, ha ha.
Jack:  I could kick your ass any day of the week.
Ennis:  Then the weeks where you live must have a No Fuckin' Way Day.

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2219 on: December 05, 2006, 01:21:03 pm »
I concur, Lori.  :)  Not that he wants or needs our approval or anything, but...
No more beans!