Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3137038 times)

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #510 on: July 05, 2006, 05:48:51 pm »
LOL!  Ok Melinda, I hope you DoNot have any Jake pix for Scrotum Girl here!  ;D
We gotta be decent ladies!  ;)  Hehe ...

Haha!  Sorry, 'Scrotum Girl', guess I'll have to delete the one I had planned, for the sake of decency!  Maybe I'll PM it to you, and Lucise will be jealous!   :laugh:

I just posted over at the 'performance' thread that I am at the public library because my power is out at home!  It went off JUST as I was loadin' up a whole new crop of Jake pix, and I bet I'll have to search them out all over again.  Tough job, but...    ;)

I'll be happy to see whatever YOU guys post, in the meantime.  Well....   when the power comes back on.   Sigh....   

Sash/Melinda
"From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking."

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #511 on: July 05, 2006, 05:59:20 pm »
Haha!  Sorry, 'Scrotum Girl', guess I'll have to delete the one I had planned, for the sake of decency!  Maybe I'll PM it to you, and Lucise will be jealous!   :laugh:

Hehe ... Melinda, you mean the pic of scantily-clad Jakey with his leg on the ... and his hands on his face, lying on the ...  That one?  pfff... ::)  Seen it already girl!  ;D

If that's a different pic you got there, PM me!  :laugh:

Offline Wayne

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #512 on: July 05, 2006, 06:05:30 pm »
Well, this one wasn't a bad start!!     :)

« Last Edit: July 05, 2006, 06:08:46 pm by wdj »
When you put people in charge of the government who are committed to proving that it doesn't work, you can be sure that they will cause it to not work.

Don

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #513 on: July 05, 2006, 06:07:49 pm »
Well, this one wasn't a bad start!!     :)

tsk tsk!  ;D  You never miss a face do you? LOL!

Offline Wayne

« Reply #514 on: July 05, 2006, 06:09:25 pm »
 :laugh: :laugh: :o :-* :)
When you put people in charge of the government who are committed to proving that it doesn't work, you can be sure that they will cause it to not work.

Don

Offline David

« Reply #515 on: July 05, 2006, 06:14:55 pm »
Finally! 

I'm not the first one to say anything about Jake's "Apples" being visable in that picture!     He he he!

Offline saucycobblers

• Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
« Reply #516 on: July 05, 2006, 06:17:34 pm »
guess I'll have to delete the one I had planned, for the sake of decency!

Hey Melinda, take a look at what they're getting away with on the hot non-cowboy thread! I don't think you have to worry too much about decency!  ;)
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

moremojo

« Reply #517 on: July 05, 2006, 07:11:22 pm »

Thought this nice close-up would be a good 'Jake Jake Jake! Reply #500'!  Woohooo!  Maybe we should all go over and give the Heathens some help with Heath Heath Heath!  since they are lagging WAY behind.  (Midnight's gotta behave herself, though  ;) )

I'M happy YOU'RE happy with all the Jake pictures....   seems to be an endless supply of 'em!  :D
My goodness, I think this is the most beautiful Jake (as opposed to Jake-as-Jack) image I've seen yet! You do have a good eye for these things, dontcha, Melinda?

;D
Scott

Offline dly64

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #518 on: July 05, 2006, 08:00:47 pm »

I just posted over at the 'performance' thread that I am at the public library because my power is out at home!  It went off JUST as I was loadin' up a whole new crop of Jake pix, and I bet I'll have to search them out all over again.  Tough job, but...    ;)

I'll be happy to see whatever YOU guys post, in the meantime.  Well....   when the power comes back on.   Sigh....   

Sash/Melinda

Melinda - you had better be PMing me that pic, too! Even though I'm an ass girl, I can appreciate scrotum girl's POV.  ;D
Diane

"We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em."

Offline saucycobblers

• Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
« Reply #519 on: July 05, 2006, 08:03:59 pm »
If there's any scrotum viewing to be done it'd better be ON THIS THREAD!... err... or else... umm... yeah  :-\
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!