Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3137216 times)

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #920 on: July 28, 2006, 10:52:19 pm »
Jake being a multi-tasker

Sorry, I just thought this picture was funny... mostly because I do that exact same thing almost every day of my life, only usually with a purse and book bag in tow as well... and somtimes also my dog... oh Jake, can't you see we're meant to be together??  ;)
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline Aloysius J. Gleek

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #921 on: July 29, 2006, 08:24:15 am »

I my--god.

I need to sit down--oh, I am.

Geez.
"Tu doives entendre je t'aime."
(and you know who I am...)

Cowboy Curtis (Laurence Fishburne)
and Pee-wee in the 1990 episode
"Camping Out"

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #922 on: July 29, 2006, 09:36:12 am »
Jake being a multi-tasker.  Sorry, I just thought this picture was funny... mostly because I do that exact same thing almost every day of my life, only usually with a purse and book bag in tow as well... and somtimes also my dog... oh Jake, can't you see we're meant to be together??
  ;)

Little Guitar,
So sorry to break this to you, but Jake is bringing ME the other drink! (He and I both love iced lattes)
Coffeecat33

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #923 on: July 29, 2006, 09:41:05 am »
  ;)

Little Guitar,
So sorry to break this to you, but Jake is bringing ME the other drink! (He and I both love iced lattes)
Coffeecat33

Sorry to break it to the both of you, but he is on the phone with ME asking if I found his underwear in my bedroom!   

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #924 on: July 29, 2006, 12:07:46 pm »
Sorry to break it to the both of you, but he is on the phone with ME asking if I found his underwear in my bedroom!   

ROFLMAO! Both of you kill me  ;D
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #925 on: July 29, 2006, 12:44:31 pm »
Hah! He doesn't wear underwear unless he's doing a Calvin Klein ad!!

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #926 on: July 29, 2006, 12:45:58 pm »
COINCIDENCE!?

Offline dly64

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #927 on: July 29, 2006, 06:14:42 pm »

I hate to break it to all three of you ... I am sitting in the car seat, kissing his ass. Notice his expression!  :o
Diane

"We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em."

Offline notBastet

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • no way out but through
« Reply #928 on: July 29, 2006, 09:08:20 pm »
I took "as we continue to" to be referring to the general we, as in all of us.  Not just gay men or straight men or any other specific group - all of us as human beings.  Let's face it - we obviously still haven't figured out this whole love thing as a species.  I think he was just trying to say that we are all in this together - that we can't help who we're attracted to and we can't help who we love, and that goes for everyone.

As for why MTV would edit it out...  God.  I don't think I even wanna go there.  But I do know I'll never watch that insipid show again, Jake, Heath or any of my other favorite actors winning anything notwithstanding.  2 hours I'll never get back.  Interesting that they could edit that out, but they left those lame-ass "jokes" (and every other inane thing they did, which is pretty much 96% of the broadcast) in.

:P

Not sure if anyone has requested this yet - but could someone actually post the dialogue that was edited out?  My computer doesn't upload clips very well.  I watched the speech on the very first showing of the awards, and thought it had been played in its entirety... I thought it was on reruns of the awards show that they clipped the last part out. 
“It can be a little distressing to have to overintellectualize yourself” - Heath Ledger

Offline notBastet

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • no way out but through
« Reply #929 on: July 29, 2006, 09:15:14 pm »
Some more foto art ..
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i285/Lucise/Fanart/ab475191.jpg[/img]

In the larger image, I see all Jakey, but I see some Jack in the smaller image.

Milli, your posts always cheer me up.
Thank you.
Kelly
“It can be a little distressing to have to overintellectualize yourself” - Heath Ledger