Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3136382 times)

Offline dly64

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #980 on: August 01, 2006, 09:02:39 am »
"all my love"???

:thud:

:shaking my head vigorously again:

I want one!!!

It's kick butt ... I have to admit!

Does anyone smile as great as Jake?? I don't think so!

Diane

"We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em."

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #981 on: August 01, 2006, 09:36:47 am »
Oh, LOL, Jake G. makes a bit more sense  ::)

That smile is amazing in that picture with the hat, I love how boyish he is, almost has a little hint of dork appeal... he can join my nerd herd anytime he wants  :)
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #982 on: August 01, 2006, 09:52:35 am »
All my love!?? I have Love is a force of Nature. I needed the full frontal of Jake. Here's my latest acquisition.

As I said previously, I love him serious or smiling but SERIOUSLY! does anyone have a CUTER crooked little grin? I LOVE how his curvy lips curl up when he smiles and how he has 'pouty lips like a woman' when he's serious.  :-*

Offline dly64

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #983 on: August 01, 2006, 10:02:46 am »
All my love!?? I have Love is a force of Nature. I needed the full frontal of Jake. Here's my latest acquisition.

As I said previously, I love him serious or smiling but SERIOUSLY! does anyone have a CUTER crooked little grin? I LOVE how his curvy lips curl up when he smiles and how he has 'pouty lips like a woman' when he's serious.  :-*

That one's great! I wanted a front picture of Jake ... but the one I really wanted went for a mere fortune ... so I got the one pictured. Not that I'm complaining!

I am gald I am not the only one into collecting pictures with signatures. It makes me feel closer to the characters ... odd, I know ... but true!!
Diane

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #984 on: August 01, 2006, 11:05:13 pm »
from omgblog.com http://www.omgblog.com/2006/07/spandexwatch_jake_gyllenhaals.php

Spandex-watch: Jake Gyllenhaal's bulge

“Jake Gyllenhaal
is looking less scruffy and more trim in these photos, but one thing has not changed: his love of stretchy shorts. I share his love, not only because they're nice to wear, but because we get pictures like the one above, where I swear you can see the tip of his pee-pee.” –omgblog.com

« Last Edit: August 01, 2006, 11:15:00 pm by coffeecat33 »

Offline notBastet

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • no way out but through
« Reply #985 on: August 01, 2006, 11:23:17 pm »
Now, I know no one is focusing on his hands, but the boy does seem to like himself some Coca-cola.  (noticed him holding a Coke in more than a few pics.)  Which does give me a little bit of pleasure, as I personally prefer Coke to Pepsi, and I do NOT do diet drinks.
LOL
 ;)
“It can be a little distressing to have to overintellectualize yourself” - Heath Ledger

Offline dly64

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #986 on: August 01, 2006, 11:26:59 pm »
“Jake Gyllenhaal [/b]is looking less scruffy and more trim in these photos, but one thing has not changed: his love of stretchy shorts. I share his love, not only because they're nice to wear, but because we get pictures like the one above, where I swear you can see the tip of his pee-pee.” –omgblog.com

LOL! I think I can see the tip of his "pee-pee," too!  ;D
Diane

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #987 on: August 01, 2006, 11:31:04 pm »
Who's looking at the Coke bottle!? LOL Our Jake is a caffeine addict methinks as he's usually seen with a latte or Coke in hand. That gives him & me even more in common. [little grin here]

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #988 on: August 01, 2006, 11:34:50 pm »
Who's looking at the Coke bottle!? LOL

I was!  I was looking at the coc coke bottle!    ::)
 :P

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #989 on: August 01, 2006, 11:37:57 pm »
SPANDEX WATCH!

ROFLOL!

I love it!    Sign me up.  When is the first shift?     ;D