Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3136389 times)

Offline Wayne

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #1010 on: August 02, 2006, 07:37:00 pm »
decided to add these pictures here for my friends, 'Hands Girl', 'Ass Girl' and 'Scrotum Girl'.

Hooraaaayy!!! Thanks for thinking of me Sascha!!!      :-* :-*

:D  trying to figure out how to post an upside down heart which would be a better representation than the spade but haven't got it yet!!       :laugh: ???
« Last Edit: August 02, 2006, 07:40:56 pm by wdj »
When you put people in charge of the government who are committed to proving that it doesn't work, you can be sure that they will cause it to not work.

Don

Offline dly64

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1011 on: August 02, 2006, 08:21:41 pm »
Jake should be encouraged to wear Spandex more often.

And I got a drawer full of shorts and running tights I'd be happy to lend him--as long as he returned them ... unwashed. ...  ;D

If only …..

My favorite view (or should I say ... one of my favorite views!)  ;D

Okay ... I don't know how many of you like George Clooney, but I think he is adorable. So here are two of my favorite men together (at the Oscars) ... what I love about this picture is that it appears as if Jake is cracking his knuckles. Being a knuckle cracker myself ... I have to chuckle!

Diane

"We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em."

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #1012 on: August 02, 2006, 09:51:14 pm »
from: http://www.omgblog.com/2006/05/spandexwatch_jake_gyllenhaal.php

Spandex-watch: Jake Gyllenhaal

Enjoy these photos of sexy bearded boy-turned-man Jake Gyllenhaal on what look like two different bike excursions. He must be a serious biker judging by all the spandex, or maybe he just likes the way it feels.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #1013 on: August 02, 2006, 10:38:59 pm »
from: http://www.omgblog.com/2006/05/spandexwatch_jake_gyllenhaal.php

Spandex-watch: Jake Gyllenhaal

Enjoy these photos of sexy bearded boy-turned-man Jake Gyllenhaal on what look like two different bike excursions. He must be a serious biker judging by all the spandex, or maybe he just likes the way it feels.

Now that is the best view of Jake's "assets" in Spandex that I have seen so far!

"Maybe he just likes the way it feels"? I think I'm gonna faint. ...  ::)
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #1014 on: August 02, 2006, 10:42:59 pm »
I weep at the beauty that is this man.

Sweetheart, the angels weep at the beauty of this intelligent, sensitive, talented, unpretentious man-boy. What chance have we mere mortals?  :)
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #1015 on: August 03, 2006, 12:35:48 am »
Jake doing something weird....

Sorry no up closes of his booty in spandex in this one, but, um, I just thought this should be shared  :)
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1016 on: August 03, 2006, 07:11:03 am »
Jake doing something weird....

Sorry no up closes of his booty in spandex in this one, but, um, I just thought this should be shared  :)

No pic??    Just a red X.    :(

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #1017 on: August 03, 2006, 09:20:17 am »
No pic??    Just a red X.    :(

oh no! Is it showing up now? cause it's showing up for me.... for some reason this always happens with my pictures  :-\
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1018 on: August 03, 2006, 10:01:45 am »
Nope.  Still not there.   You can see it because there is a copy of it in your computers temp file.   This happens to me too if I link to a picture on IMDB.      Try right clicking the pic then saving it to a folder on your computer.  Then when posting, click on the "Additional options" line below and upload the image to your post. 

:)  David

Offline chefjudy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "a pair a deuces"
« Reply #1019 on: August 03, 2006, 10:46:36 am »
 :) ???  well, you've certainly got me curious ???  :laugh: :laugh:
Judy

"it could be like this, just like this, always......" Jack Twist