Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3136746 times)

Offline DeeDee

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #1370 on: August 24, 2006, 10:30:59 pm »
Damn Milli!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DITTO!!!!!!!
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #1371 on: August 24, 2006, 11:02:01 pm »

DITTO!!!!!!!

Give a girl a freakin' heart attack  :o...mmmmm...do it again... 8)

Offline Katie77

• Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #1372 on: August 24, 2006, 11:08:14 pm »
OMG.....how much can a girl handle in one day.........

Firstly, thank you DeeDee for the pic of Jake, and as much as I try to think of a funny or even conservative comment to make, I cant get past my imagination, and the picture of have in my mind...(oh sooooo nasty).....

And Lucise.......I am lost for words......just when I think you have posted the best fan art pic, along comes another one, and then another one, and I look forward to, and hoping there is one here every day, you are very talented, and once again I thank you for sharing that with us, and giving us these wonderful pics..........and now I will get to the one that is just below........Absolutely amazing and beautiful..absolutely....took my breath away......thank you, thank you, thank you.....

Oh and by the way.....can you post the two separate pics of jake and heath that you made that up from, if possible.......
.....and also, I saw a fan art you posted on you "Lucise art" thread, with the three circles and the rays moving on it.....I havent seen that on this thread, and I just didnt want others, who might only see this thread, to miss out on it......

Looking forward to more more more.....

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #1373 on: August 25, 2006, 12:19:56 am »
Oh and by the way.....can you post the two separate pics of jake and heath that you made that up from, if possible.......
.....and also, I saw a fan art you posted on you "Lucise art" thread, with the three circles and the rays moving on it.....I havent seen that on this thread, and I just didnt want others, who might only see this thread, to miss out on it......

I am glad to see that I aint the only one who likes to sneak a peak at the boys warshing ..  ;D
Thank you all for not getting bored with my photo art..yet ;), I am sure I got a few more left in me..

Katie ~  Many Thanks for your kind comments!
I don't actually have 2 separate pix of Jake and Heath as they appear there, sadly (I manipulated a few pix to end up with them like that..)  :)
Here is the pic with the 3 circles ...

Offline iristarr

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Ain't no reins on this one . . .
« Reply #1374 on: August 25, 2006, 12:33:23 am »
 I seem to remember, in the bar scene early in BBM that Jake was smoking using his left hand, which I wondered about at the time.  Also his signature seems like that of a lefty.  Ambidextrous possibly.  These are all such gorgous pics of my lovey J. Can hardly wait for Zodiak, although I read it wasn't going to be released until 2007.  Iris
Ennis and Jack, the dogs, horses and mules, a thousand ewes and their lambs flowed up the trail like dirty water through the timber and out above the tree line into the great flowering meadows and the endless coursing wind.

vkm91941

« Reply #1375 on: August 25, 2006, 01:37:35 am »
OMG Milli you are a goddess and I will worship at your feet!  This is the best one yet...of course I say that every time  ::)  LOL.....my little save to picture folder titled " Milli's Fan Art" is getting quite full.   ;)  Thanks

Well, right hand or not, Jake warshing will definitely sell magazines... :P

Offline dly64

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1376 on: August 25, 2006, 10:25:11 am »
Well, right hand or not, Jake warshing will definitely sell magazines... :P

SHIT, Milli! I'm away for a few hours and ... WOW! What a creation! LORD HELP ME!!!! I am so going to pass out!
Diane

"We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em."

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #1377 on: August 25, 2006, 11:57:27 am »
Cheers ladies!  :)  Diane..get the smelling salts..quick! lol...

My imagination goes into overdrive when I think of what is going on under the water there .. hmmmm ... ;D

Offline dly64

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1378 on: August 25, 2006, 01:41:59 pm »
Cheers ladies!  :)  Diane..get the smelling salts..quick! lol...

My imagination goes into overdrive when I think of what is going on under the water there .. hmmmm ... ;D

Lordy, girl! My imagination goes into overdrive anyway ... so this picture makes my brain explode! Gosh ... I need more than smelling salts. I think I need a tank of water splashed over me!
Diane

"We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em."

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #1379 on: August 25, 2006, 02:08:54 pm »
Lordy, girl! My imagination goes into overdrive anyway ... so this picture makes my brain explode! Gosh ... I need more than smelling salts. I think I need a tank of water splashed over me!

Forget a tank of water, I need to go and join them under that waterfall...I mean to snap me out of it, not for anything else of course! ;D ;)
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.