Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3137248 times)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #1450 on: August 28, 2006, 11:55:07 am »
Milli - Too funny! You need to use that Donnie Darko kiss and replace Gena with Heath!  ;D

I'll do it just for you Diane!  ;D

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• Love is a force of nature
« Reply #1451 on: August 28, 2006, 12:34:53 pm »
If you ask Jake nicely enough, he'll move closer to Heath... ;D

Looks as if they're giving eachother an Eskimo kiss rubbing their noses together..... so sweet,  thanks lucise

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #1452 on: August 28, 2006, 12:59:51 pm »
Without going into too much detail, firstly, I spelt the name of the breed wrong, it is actually Maremma..they were first bred in Italy, and are used all over the world to protect stock, or any animals, from predators.....a working dog, is put in to live 24/7 with whatever stock it is to look after, and the dog bonds with those animals, and is fiercely protective and will stand up wild dogs, foxes and anthing else that threatens them....as a family dog, they do a similar job, very intelligent, and very loyal....

Thanks, now I know what kind of dog he is. Here they are called Maremmano. They are not easy dogs, like all dogs bred for protection of stock (like the Berger de Pyrenees, Turkish Kangal or Kuvasz and similar breeds).
I'll attach a pic of a grown Maremmano. They are beautiful indeed.

I will send updates on his growth for yu all to see.......

Yes, please  :)

Sorry for the interruption. Now go on with Jakey  ;D

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #1453 on: August 28, 2006, 01:27:21 pm »

Looks as if they're giving eachother an Eskimo kiss rubbing their noses together..... so sweet,  thanks lucise

yer welcome .. ;D we need a clearer version of that pic..its a bit fuzzy..

Offline coffeecat33

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1454 on: August 28, 2006, 01:31:16 pm »
Lucise - thanks! That's what I'm talking about. Jake's left hand is moving swiftly to Heath's........ and the right hand is already there! Thanks.

If you all haven't already, go to YouTube, type in Jake Gyllenhaal and watch Ellen's show. It was taped right after "Jarhead" came out. Also, there is a photo of "the cutest puppy in the world" on that show. Watch Jake's body language when Ellen asks him if he's single. That Kirsten Dunst - I could just kick her ass for being mean to our Jakey!

I know that Oprah show with the BBM cast is online somewhere. Can't remember where. I was glad to see everybody and hear what they had to see but Oprah really bugged me and I thought she was rude.

........I suppose I should do some work now but it sure makes work better when you don't do your work!!!???  8)

vkm91941

« Reply #1455 on: August 28, 2006, 01:32:41 pm »
Milli - Too funny! You need to use that Donnie Darko kiss and replace Gena with Heath!  ;D
I'll do it just for you Diane!  ;D

Maybe since that's such a young Jake you could find a young Heath (ala Two Hands  or  10 Things I Hate About You) for the effect Milli?  Just an idea

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #1456 on: August 28, 2006, 02:06:31 pm »
Maybe since that's such a young Jake you could find a young Heath (ala Two Hands  or  10 Things I Hate About You) for the effect Milli?  Just an idea

EXACTLY. 
I think I already know which Heath pic to use.. ;)  Gotta wait till I get home though..

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #1457 on: August 28, 2006, 02:08:05 pm »
Some more lazy Brokeback days.. :)
*deep sigh*

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #1458 on: August 28, 2006, 11:16:26 pm »
Love the animation and the photo art, Milli! Now, why don't you use Jake's kiss in this picture and integrate it with a picture of Heath!

HELLO! It looks like he's inhaling her face!

Diane ~  I got that pic for you!    Now Jake is inhaling Heath's face..Holy!  ;D
Enjoy!

Can you guess what movie Heath was in here?  :)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2006, 11:25:50 pm by Lucise »

Offline notBastet

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • no way out but through
« Reply #1459 on: August 28, 2006, 11:44:13 pm »
Is it The Order?

That is some major face sucking going on there!

lol.
“It can be a little distressing to have to overintellectualize yourself” - Heath Ledger