Author Topic: Emergency thread for Dave Cullen Forum members.  (Read 35603 times)

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Emergency thread for Dave Cullen Forum members.
« on: July 14, 2007, 05:41:30 pm »
Hi Dave Cullen Forum members,

I hear that you all are experiencing some kind of technical difficulties.  Please feel free to use this thread to communicate with each other.  Also, feel free to start your own threads, and to use our chat service.  (You'll need to register to post messages or use chat, but it's free, quick, and easy.)

Let us know further how we can be of service.  I know from experience how awful it is when one's home forum is unavailable.

Please help spread the word that you are welcome here during (and after) your difficulties.

Clarissa/Ellemeno
BetterMost Admin Team

Offline Dal

• Sr. Ranch Hand
Re: Emergency thread for Dave Cullen Forum members.
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2007, 12:07:31 am »
Thanks Clarissa

They're upgrading the system software at DC Forum, so out of commission for a little while.  Thanks a lot for this space; will try to spread word.  Have a good Sunday!

Dal

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2007, 12:11:58 am »
Hello to all of the BetterMost forum members!

I just want to take a moment to thank you all for providing this thread to DCF members to use while our forum is down.

It's time for a server update, and we are offline, but it shouldn't be long!

y'all won't probably see us here, but not because we don't want to be here.  One of our members (BayCityJohn) threw the Bay City event in Feburary of this year.  To keep things organized, he started his own forum for everyone to go to, to discuss the Bay City event.

He kept it up and active, so we are using that forum as a "temp refuge" for now!

However, I did go over to this temp refuge, and posted up that you great folks gave us this thread to use.

And here is a link to our "temp refuge".  Please feel free to join us there, if you wish!

http://baycityforums.com/Brokeback/index.php

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2007, 12:27:33 am »

Hey Buds!

Welcome, and feel free to use this space however you would like.  Glad to hear that you have other sites and forums where you can reconvene as well.  Hope everything goes smoothly with the site upgrade over at DC! 

cheers!
Amanda
the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline t_wistfulheart

• Jr. Ranch Hand
  • "Do I really mean that much to him?"
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2007, 12:55:52 am »
Thanks folks  :)

Offline elena

• Don't Say Much
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2007, 02:05:00 am »
Hi, Clarissa and everybody! This was awefully nice of you to take your time an create a emergency thread for us. In fact I became a member also here, but I never found the time to be at both sites.
Mmm, the same will happen now I think... *back to the official refuge for DCForum*

All the best!

Elena

Offline lovelyamazing

• Don't Say Much
    • Strike~Me~Gyllen
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2007, 04:59:23 am »
Hey all! Thank you for creating this refuge. I've joined this forum as a member today and I hope to drop by often.
Cheers
Lovelyamazing

Offline Beckela

• Jr. Ranch Hand
  • Colorful Colorado
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2007, 07:55:41 am »
Hey, Bettermost Pals! Thanks so much for thinking of us and providing this hotel/thread for us. I'll just unpack this:

Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense.
  - Mark Twain

Offline gres

• Don't Say Much
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2007, 08:52:32 am »
Hi i want to thank you for offering this to homeless DCF members.  I already see familiar names and faces, like  Chucky's  :)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2007, 09:13:29 am »
Good to have you here, folks. Unpacking Jake, huh? Let me give you this to hang on your wall:

Enjoy!

Leslie
MaineWriter
Moderator, Fanfic & Creative Writers
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!