The World Beyond BetterMost > Anything Goes

Will & DeeDee in NYC!

(1/3) > >>

Will-U:
Yes, BBM-ers, DeeDee is my 13th who I've met via BBM!  I definitely Will not bring her to the Refund Dep't.  BTW, I'm close with and always will be w/ 10 of the 13!  (Besides, one was 86'd by all and is not a player on this board!)

Dee Dee & I rendezvoued in Gay Greenwich Village as long planned.  Indeed, it was Wednesday, May 3rd @ 6 p.m. on good ole Gay Hudson Street, a few blox north of the Cowgirl Restaurant.  Since neither DD nor I likes to be couped up on a nice day, we met at the Gay-owned Hudson Corner Cafe.  It has a unique white "Peyton Place" picket fence around their big outdoor cafe.  That's where BBM-ers Will & DeeDee were positioned: outside with the beautiful weather!  Every half-hour a different friend of mine happened to pass by.  Thus, for the two hours, DeeDee got to meet about 4.  I couldn't help but observe how outgoing and friendly -- besides her stunning light crystal blue eyes -- she was to all and how each guy befriended DeeDee instantly.     

Meanwhile, DeeDee & I -- like Anke and me recently -- had loads of outloud laughs.  It was fun!  We dished everything from "A" to "Z":  "American Idol" to "The Zopranos"!  Of course, we covered many lovelies at the BM Board.  ::)

Bottomline:  BBM really brings people together.  If U see exceptions to that, it's not ver' BBM -- if at all! 

Gamely,
Will-U

P.S.  Marvellous Mandy, thanx for reminding me to get it up here!  :-*

dmmb_Mandy:
Sounds great! Glad you two had fun! Luv ya both!  :-* Did either of ya take pics?? Can't wait to hear Deedee's report.

PS. You're welcome!  :-*

dmmb_Mandy:
And yes, BBM certainly does bring people together; it's amazing. It blows me away every day.

Lumière:
 :-* :-* for Dee and Will!
Thanks for posting this Will-U!
I knew you and DeeDee would hit it off!! :D
Here's to BBM bringing people together and starting friendships!  Cheers y'all!

DeeDee:
Awwww. (blushes slightly)

Will is right about one big thing.  One of the best things to happen for me at least, was these BBM boards.  I love meeting people and I have met soooo many great people.

Will is DEFINITELY (happy Will w/ the correct spelling?) one of the sweetest, kindest people I have met in a long time.  I know this is friendship that will never grow old.  I just can't wait to meet some more of you, and you know who you all are!!!!!  Next time I promise to take pictures.  I just hate carrying a camera around. 

Delighted Dee

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version