Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3768415 times)

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #1880 on: April 07, 2007, 09:54:04 am »
What is this:
water gun incident ...

Did someone attacked Heath??

Seveleyl?

Where?

And why?

Hugs!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #1881 on: April 07, 2007, 10:10:12 am »
Artiste...

http://socialitelife.com/2006/01/16/heath_ledger_gets_squirted.php

January 16, 2006

In an eerily similar situation to the Tom Cruise water spray from last year, Heath Ledger and Michelle Williams were hit by high-powered water guns at the Australian premiere of Brokeback Mountain.

Rogue paparazzi will not be allowed to cover celebrity film events after three photographers sprayed actor Heath Ledger with water.

Film distributor Roadshow, which is releasing Ledger's movie Brokeback Mountain in Australia, has declared troublemakers will never be invited back. "In terms of banning them, we would certainly never give them official accreditation again," Roadshow managing director Joel Pearlman said yesterday.

Ledger and his girlfriend Michelle Williams were sprayed with high-powered water pistols during the Sydney premiere of Brokeback Mountain at Fox Studios. Photographers Peter Carrette, Pierre Smithdorf and Guy Finlay sprayed the A-list stars with water.

Designer Peter Morrissey who was also at the event said the actions were "unnecessary", particularly after Ledger's recent moves to stem his bad-boy reputation.

"It's a bit out of line," Morrissey said. "If someone has acted bad and is now acting good they should not be reminded of the bad times." Mr Pearlman said it was a credit to Ledger that he stayed calm throughout the incident. Soon after being sprayed Ledger introduced his film in two cinemas. "I have to say Heath was incredibly dignified," Mr Pearlman said.

Heath Ledger may sue the photographers. Which would be an odd move since the photographers claim the water spray was in retaliation for being spit on by Mr. Ledger when he was in his "bad boy" phase.

LN note: I do not believe that Heath followed through with any sort of suit.

Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

yb

« Reply #1882 on: April 07, 2007, 10:17:12 am »

Heath Ledger may sue the photographers. Which would be an odd move since the photographers claim the water spray was in retaliation for being spit on by Mr. Ledger when he was in his "bad boy" phase.

LN note: I do not believe that Heath followed through with any sort of suit.

And the so-called spitting incident had never happened, according to Luke Davies, the author of Candy.

Offline ranchgal

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1883 on: April 08, 2007, 05:18:21 pm »
He did sell the bronte house after he renovated it, and the new owner may be the one the doing the building now, as he sold it to the LaPaglia that stars in Without a Trace series (I pretty sure that is the series)

but it wouldn't surprise me if Heath does reinvest in some Australian property.  He likes owning his own places where ever he ends up, so sooner or later he'll have something bought over there.

And you are right, Heath never spit on any photographers---they were being really pains---and Luke did see the whole incident.   The water pistol incident was the one that got him so upset, afterward he broke down in the bathroom later, and he felt he had to protect his family and they put the Bronte house up for sale.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2007, 05:22:39 pm by ranchgal »

Offline Artiste

« Reply #1884 on: April 08, 2007, 06:59:10 pm »
Where his children (his child), with him at that water incident?

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #1885 on: April 08, 2007, 08:32:16 pm »
Where his children (his child), with him at that water incident?

From the pictures that I have seen, it appears that it was Heath and Michelle only. Matilda was not there.

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline ranchgal

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1886 on: April 09, 2007, 12:37:16 am »
Matilda was with Grandparents, she was in Australia with them, but NOT at the movie premiere they went to introduce and do promo at the premiere of BBM there.

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #1887 on: April 09, 2007, 04:10:37 am »
From March 26, 2007 Us Weekly.  Click to enlarge.  It's a great picture.  He's so obviously a real parent.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #1888 on: April 09, 2007, 06:19:49 am »
He loves that purple hat, doesn't he!

L

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1889 on: April 09, 2007, 07:08:46 am »
I was staring at that picture for about 5 minutes earlier this morning

Thought he looked a lot like Ennis (doesn't happen all that often!) - a content Ennis

Made me think a the wall scene ("Whatchu lookin at?!") and I teared up thinkin (again) a what might have been.
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer