Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3768291 times)

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #1910 on: April 14, 2007, 04:37:52 pm »
I reckon he must have a decent singing voice since he tried out for Moulin Rouge and all.  (I've forgotten that scene in 10 Things I Hate About You, it's been so long since I've seen it.)

I just happened upon Casanova the other night.  I quite liked it.  I had avoided seeing it when it first came out on the heels of Brokeback because I wanted Ennis to live on in my mind in the form of Heath, and I didn't want to risk losing that in some way.  Crazy, but true.  But after lo my many viewings of the latter, Ennis exists separately from Heath, so seeing Heath in other things is like seeing a completely different person in other things.  Also crazy but true.

Anyway, I thought he did a really lovely job in Casanova, as always.  Man, that boy does understand how to kiss...  And I'll say it again, and this is saying a lot coming from a confirmed Gyllenhaalic - he has the most wonderful eyes.  The brighest light shines out of them.  They glitter and sparkle like stars.
No more beans!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #1911 on: April 14, 2007, 04:53:55 pm »
And one of the things I liked about Casanova...since he made it so close to Brokeback, he still has alot of his Ennis-looks about him, if that makes sense.

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of nature
« Reply #1912 on: April 14, 2007, 05:56:30 pm »

this is saying a lot coming from a confirmed Gyllenhaalic - he has the most wonderful eyes.  The brighest light shines out of them.  They glitter and sparkle like stars.

I think Heaths eyes are beautiful.. You sum it up barb with these words.. and although I may be a Gyllenhaalic, ive known Heath longer and i always thought he was good looking.  Those eyes have it!

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #1913 on: April 14, 2007, 06:39:27 pm »
And doesn't he sing along to "Maggie May" in Lords of Dogtown?

Oh yeah, I love that part.  :)

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #1914 on: April 14, 2007, 06:41:51 pm »

I just happened upon Casanova the other night.  I quite liked it.  I had avoided seeing it when it first came out on the heels of Brokeback because I wanted Ennis to live on in my mind in the form of Heath, and I didn't want to risk losing that in some way.  Crazy, but true. 

I was jus that way too.  :)

Offline Artiste

« Reply #1915 on: April 14, 2007, 06:47:18 pm »
Heath has a real tatoo on his hand?

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #1916 on: April 14, 2007, 06:50:23 pm »
Heath has a real tatoo on his hand?

Yes, one on his hand, one on his wrist, a few on his arms. I believe he has eleven in all.

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Artiste

« Reply #1917 on: April 14, 2007, 07:03:16 pm »
Wow, many tatoos.

Do these tatoos mean something to him??

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1918 on: April 14, 2007, 07:11:59 pm »
Wow, many tatoos.

Do these tatoos mean something to him??

Oui, je crois que chacun d'entre eux a une signification, mais je ne les connais pas.
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #1919 on: April 14, 2007, 07:49:49 pm »
Oui, je crois que chacun d'entre eux a une signification, mais je ne les connais pas.

Celui autour de son poignet contient les lettres "KAOS," qui signifie les prenoms de sa mere et ses trois soeurs.